E I G H T Y-N I N E

"Jimin you don't even know if that's his birth mom," Taehyung said, Jimin shook his head. "Ma-maybe you're right but i kn-know my do-dongmin and i kn-know that the two people in th-that picture look exactly like him so tell me-"

"It isn't any of our business min, all that matters now is that he's with people better now, these people don't matter-"

"It ma-matters to me Taehyung," Jimin said before leaving the room. Taehyung took a seat and ran his fingers through his hair. "He's with better people min," Taehyung said quietly.

An hour later Taehyung walked out of the room and to his own. Seeing jimin still awake on the bed Taehyung sighed and laid next to him. Jimin just turned the other way. "Im the little spoon," Jimin mumbled.

"Please don't stress out about this okay- he's with better people."

Taehyung felt Jimin nod, eventually they both fell asleep.

"Papa, wake up," dongmin said a rushed tone, Taehyung jumped up when he felt dongmin poke his sides.

"What's wrong," Taehyung said

"Nothing i just wanted pancakes," dongmin said innocently, Taehyung just chuckled and rubbed his head, causing his hair to mess up his hair. "Papa," Dongmin whinnied.

"Did you brush your teeth flower," Taehyung asked, dongmin nodded and showed him his teeth. "You wanna smell," he asked, Taehyung just shook his head and laughed.

"No no i believe you," Taehyung said. "I still have to go brush my teeth flower so go sit in the living room and I'll be there in a bit."

Dongmin nodded and left the room. After Taehyung finished he walked to the kitchen and got everything out to make pancakes. Dongmin followed him in the kitchen and latched on to his leg.

Taehyung looked down and smiled, Taehyung quickly picked him up and rested him on his hip.

"Please keep your hands to yourself and try not to reach out for anything flower," Taehyung said, dongmin just nodded and wrapped his arms around Taehyungs neck.

After making about seven pancakes Taehyung sat dongmin on the counter and severed him food. "Thanks you papa," dongmin said, watching Taehyung cut his pancake in to pieces.

"You're welcome flower," Taehyung said kissing his cheek. "I love you a lot dada," dongmin said. Taehyung looked up and smiled "i love you a lot more," he said kissing his cheek.

Dongmin began to eat and Taehyung served himself so he could eat with dongmin. " 's really good papa," dongmin said with his mouth full.

"D-don't talk with your mouth full love," Jimin said coming in to the living room. Dongmin looked at him and smiled giving him a thumbs up.

Time skip

"I was thinking that we get you bigger clothes."

"What do you me-mean i do h-have bigger clothes," jimin said.

"No you have my clothes," Taehyung laughed out, Jimin giggled and shook his head.

"Pregnant or n-not i-m still using yo-your clothes."

"You got a point but still soon enough you won't fit in my pants."

Jimin dramatically sighed and threw himself on top of Taehyung "but i don't wanna," Jimin whinnied.

Taehyung just groaned and rolled his eyes. Jimin smiled sweetly and puckered his lips. Taehyung leaned down and kissed his lips.

Dongmin came in the living room and sat on the floor, he had a coloring book and some color pencils. He opened a page and colored silently to himself, jimin peeked over and saw him coloring nicely.

"That lo-looks pretty flower," jimin said, dongmin looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you daddy," Dongmin whispered.

Jimin smiled and continued to watch him color. Taehyung turned on the tv and switched it to netflix. Dongmin picked up his stuff and moved it to the table in front of them. Dongmin turned around and saw Jimin staring at him with a fond smiled.

"Color with me daddy...please," Jimin nodded and sat up, getting off the couch he sat next to Dongmin on the floor. The aforementioned ripped out a page and handed it to Jimin. "Thank you flower," Jimin said softly.

"You're welcome daddy," dongmin said. Jimin smiled pecked his lips, dongmin let out a happy squeal then continued coloring. Taehyung smiled at the both of them and took of a picture of them. He quickly set it as lock screen and smiled.

Seeing a message he stood and told jimin he'd be back real quick. Before leaving he gave jimin and dongmin a kiss on the head. 

Dongmin turned towards jimin leaned on his arm. "I miss papa," dongmin said, Jimin just chuckled and rubbed his head "fl-flower he just left."

"I still miss him," Dongmin said. "Me t-too flower."

"Daddy, do you think papa is ma- at me," dongmin asked.

"No fl-flower, he ca-can never be ma-mad at you," Jimin said.

"You won't take back to that place right," another question from dongmin. Jimin stopped coloring to look at him. "No baby, you stay with us forever," Jimin said.

Right then Taehyung walked back in with a bright smile and a box of pizza. "I just got my pay check but i got us pizza if that's okay," Taehyung said closing the door behind him. Jimin nodded and slowly stood up "lets g-go eat baby."

Dongmin stood up and held Jimins hand on the way to the kitchen. Walking in Taehyung handed Jimin the envelope "this is for the rent, you're responsible," he said.

Jimin playfully rolled his eyes but accepted the envelope, he put it in his back pocket and got some pizza. Taehyung served himself  and dongmin "tank you papa," Dongmin said taking the plate from Taehyung. "You're welcome flower."

Dongmin walked out of the kitchen and back to the living room to eat next to jimin. He placed the plate on the couch next to the spot where he was going to sit, then crawled on the couch next to Jimin.

The aforementioned smiled at him and helped him up. "Thanks daddy," Dongmin said quietly.

Taehyung took a seat on the opposite side of Jimin causing dongmin to pout.

Sighing Dongmin just continued to eat his pizza and watch whatever was on the tv. "Flower are you thirsty," Taehyung said.

Dongmin looked over at him and slowly nodded, Taehyung stood up to go get his juice. Coming back dongmin decided to meet Taehyung halfway and retrieve the juice himself.

Not looking where he was going he stepped on his pencils which caused him to slip and fall landing face first on the floor. He let out a loud cry from the impact.

Taehyung quickly put the cup down and went to go pick him up. Dongmin clinged on Taehyung shirt, clearly he was very hurt from the impact. "Papa it huwts," dongmin said crying out.

Taehyung nodded and rubbed his back "i know flower i know," Taehyung said. The aforementioned rubbed dongmins head and back in a way to calm him down.

"You're okay i got you."

A/N daddy tae to the rescue.
Happy new years eve/New years!

Please be safe and watch your surroundings. If you're drinking please get home safe. I love you guys!!