O N E T W E N T Y S E V E N

To those who are worried there is still about 12 chapters till the end. Of the story.

I will explain why I'm ending the book on the last chapter.

Also would you like a q and a before it ends?

~~~~~~

After the boys finished talking Namjoon went to talk to Taehyung. Once namjoon was as far away as possible Jimin walked over to Seokjin "hyung wh-what did he as-ask you," Jimin whispered afraid of being too loud. Seokjin just shook his head "Today's your day baby brother, lets just keep--"

"But it al-always about me hy-hyung," Jimin whinnied his shoulders slouched.

"Mak-make it ab-about you for once, please hyung. You always put yo-yourself down fo-for me."

Seokjin slouched "it's just that...Namjoon wants to have kids...and so do i."

"Hy-hyung that amazing," jimin said trying his best to hide his excitement. Seokjin nodded as he got the next game ready"i ca-can help wi-with getting a good word in at the center we got Dongmin."

"Lets play the game you goof," seokjin said rubbing jimins head. The objective of this game was to guess how much jelly beans were in the baby bottle. In the spirit of having twins they have two bottles. Jimin walked around with seokjin as people guessed the amount.

Dongmin had ran up to them hopping into Seokjins arms "can i have the candy please," he asked with puppy dog eyes. Seokjin shook his head "not right now baby," he said not caring if Jimin disapproved.

"Okay jinnie," he said then asked to be put down. Dongmin walked over to Jimin grabbed on to his hand. He held on tightly as they walked around.

Once they were done dongmin had given the guess of 30 trillion. He got it right...along with Rocky and Mark.  While Rocky and Mark played rock paper scissors Dongmin got to keep the candy. Mark ended up winning and got a glass angel Seokjin gave it to him while Dongmin and Jimin stayed at the table. 

"Daddy...he didn't get a prize," dongmin whispered as he pointed at rocky, who looked like he really didn't care about losing. "He lost ba-baby," Jimin said rubbing his forehead.

"Gonna give him the other candy...can you come with me?"

Jimin nodded and helped him off the table. They both walked over to where Rocky was sitting, dongmin walked over to him and tapped his leg. Rocky had given his full attention once he found Dongmin, who had stuck out the bottle he had.

Rocky leaned down his height "this is yours little dude," he said trying to hand it back to him. Dongmin shook his head and pouted "I gots two and i wanted to give you this one."

Rocky smiled and took the bottle "thanks little man but i don't need it," he said rubbing his head and messing up his hair. "Daddy...he did that thing," Dongmin whinnied ignoring the fact that Rocky didn't want the gift. Jimin walked over to him and fixed his hair. "Go pl-play," he said rubbing his back and dongmin ran off to Jackson, who he grew fond with.

Jimin was about to walk away but was stopped by a hand grabbing him. Jungkook watched from afar. "Here...i'm not gonna take candy from a kid," Rocky said trying to hand him the bottle, but Jimin shook his head.

"Dongmin ga-gave it to you. Ta-take it or he's gonna think yo-you don't like him."

"Bu--"

"And he ha-has another bottle of jelly beans it's fine," Jimin said then walked away from them. Rocky sat back down and looked at the bottle, Taehyung walked up behind him and grabbed on to his shoulders trying to scare him. "Here...i don't want to take it," rocky said to him feeling guilty about. Taehyung shrugged and took the bottle he walked over to Dongmin and gave him the bottle.

Dongmin looked at the bottle sadly and placed it next to himself. Taehyung walked back to rocky and took a seat next to him. "If he starts crying...I'll kill you," taehyung said as he started to play paper football with his friends.

Soon after Dongmin was asking to sit on taehyungs lap, he said yes and picked him up placing him on his lap. "Papa, i want tannie," Dongmin said as he rested his head on Taehyung shoulder. Rocky looked at him with guilt "let me see if i can get someone to go get him," Taehyung said standing up.

"Stay with Jaehyun," taehyung said handing him to Jaehyun. Dongmin nodded and walked into Jaehyuns arms. Dongmin laid his head on Jaehyuns chest and looked the opposite way from where rocky was. "What's wrong stink brain," Jaehyun asked as he rubbed Dongmins back.

"You're meanie friend didn't like my gift," he said as he tried not to cry.  Not knowing what to do he continued to rub his back.  Taehyung came back and took.  "Kook is going to go get him okay," Taehyung whispered to him.

"Cheer up for me please," Taehyung said rubbing his back. Rocky gulped as he watch the scene in front of him, hearing him sniffle made it worse. "Dongmin," Rocky called out Taehyung looked at him and waited for him to continue.

"Hey bud, I'm sorry for not taking the candy...its just i get tummy aches really easily," rocky said though he wasn't lying. "I just didn't want your candy going to waste," Rocky finished and dongmin had finally looked at him. "My tummy hurts too-- last time i got really icky, right papa," Dongmin said looking up at Taehyung, who nodded at him.

"I'm sorry...i didn't know your tummy hurts too," dongmin said "it's fine little dud--"

"Tannie is here," dongmin said cutting off Rocky and hitting Taehyung in the face. Dongmin got off his lap and ran to jungkook, who looked angry.

"Damn rat pissed in my car," he told Jimin who laughed at him. Jungkook sighed and pushed him a bit.

Hoseok walked to the table and took a seat next to Taehyung. "So are you ever going to introduce us to your boyfriend," Mj asked leaning forward a bit and hoseok shook his head.

"No offence but you're all too dumb," hoseok said as he started to eat some jelly beans. Moonbin nodded agreeing with him. Just the Yoongi walked to hoseok and put his hands on his shoulders.

"Hobi, can yo--"

"How come you let him call you hobi," Bambam complained as he pointed at Yoongi. "Why don't you let them call you hobi," yoongi asked tilting his head.

"Cause they aren't you," hoseok answered honestly. "We were here longer though," rocky said hitting his shoulder. Hoseok looked up at yoongi then back as his friends. Taehyung had a playful smile the whole time. "Guys this is my boyfriend yoongi. Yoongi this is--"

He stopped when felt a nudge "--yoongi hyung this is Mj, Rocky, JinJin and bambam...you already know the three other idiots," hoseok refered to Jinsoo, Jaeho, and Jaehyun. When he finished he pointed at everybody.

"I'm sorry um you said your name was bambam...from like the Flintstones," yoongi asked squinting his eyes and leaning forward like it would help. Bambam nodded with a smile, Yoongi didn't bother to ask why.

"It's nice to finally meet the guy you took Hoseok v-car-- ow the fuck man," JinJin said as he bent down to grab his leg. Taehyung, Jaeho and Jinsoo were all laughing to themselves at the scene in front of them.

"You were a virgin--"

"Jimin's calling you hyung."