S I X T Y-S I X

Jimin and Taehyung were both woken up at about five in the morning. They looked over and saw Dong-min with a scared look on his face and him crying. Jimin was quick to wake up him up and hold him, Taehyung left the room to the kitchen to get him some milk in his cup. Jimin had Dong-min on his lap, rubbing his back as he made shushing noises to calm him down. Jimin held him tightly and kissed his forehead repeatedly, by now Dong-min had calmed down a bit.

When Dong-min had finally calmed down Jimin decided to just laid him back down. Taehyung walked back the room with his cup filled with warm milk, he was going to give it to him but Dong-min started to cry again. Quickly Jimin picked him and repeated the same process "I-its okay baby, i got-I got you," Taehyung sat next to jimin and rubbed his back as well. Jimin laid down with him still in his arms and continued to rub his back, before they knew it he was asleep on Jimins chest.

Taehyung placed the cup on the drawer next to the bed and laid behind Jimin. He wrapped his arms around him to bring Jimin closer, he kissed his head then started to rub his back to go to sleep. They eventually fell back asleep Taehyung holding both Dongmin and Jimin and jimin holding Dong-min.

Taehyung was the first out of the three to wake up, he stood up and decided to get ready and make them breakfast for the day. He rubbed his eyes as he walked out of the room and got ready for the day. Taehyung began to make the oatmeal, humming a random song he had in his head and doing a little dance to it. After a while Taehyung walked to his bedroom to check on Dong-min and Jimin, as far as he could tell dong-min was the only one awake, when dong-min saw Taehyung he jumped up and ran to him. With his arms wide open dong-min ran into them and Taehyung caught him, he picked him up and pecked his lips. "Why didn't you go find me weirdo," dong-min shrugged and laid his head on Taehyungs shoulder. "Lets brush your teeth, then you can watch TV," Dong-min nodded his head then laid on his shoulder again.

"Say ah, baby" Dong-min did what he was told and opened his mouth, Taehyung brushed his teeth then when he finished he walked back to the kitchen. Taehyung placed him on the counter and began to cook something else to go with the oatmeal, "papa," dong-min called out to get his attention. Taehyung turned around and looked at him with a goofy face, that caused Dong-min to laugh. Taehyung walked to him and started to tickle his sides, Dong-min erupted with laughter "pa-papa stop- i can't breathe papa!" deciding that he did enough Taehyung stopped tickling him and kissed his all over his face, "papa da food." he giggled out.

Taehyung broke away from dong-min and stared to pay attention to the food again, when he made sure the food was okay to be left alone again he went back to playing with dong-min. The aforementioned smiled and played with Taehyungs fingers, "you have a big hand papa, daddy's are very small." Taehyung giggled, throwing his head back. "yeah his are very small like everything else on his body."

"hey you jerk i he-heard that," Jimin said walking out of the bedroom, Taehyung laughed and played with dong-min. Taehyung shrugged at him then went back to the food. "Sorry daddy," dong-min apologized Jimin smiled, then started to play dong-min. "I-it's okay baby your papa smells like poop," he said playing with dong-min again. "He's just angry that he's.very. big...dammit," Jimin mumbled the last part out, Taehyung smirked and walked behind Jimin. "yeah i'm very big," he whispered in Jimin's ear. The aforementioned blushed and hid himself behind his hands, Taehyung smiled and hugged jimins waist. "the foods done baby...let's eat." Taehyung smiled and grabbed Dong-min off the counter then carried him to the couch. Taehyung walked back to the kitchen to serve himself and dong-min. Jimin walked to the couch and placed dong-mins sippy cup.

"thank you daddy," Jimin smiled and kissed his cheeks, Taehyung came back to the living room, putting the bowl on the table then sat next to him. "eat your toast baby, the oatmeal is still hot," Taehyung said leaning back on the couch. Jimin sat next to Taehyung and kissed under his ear. "mmh thank you baby," Taehyung kissed him back then began to eat again, Dong-min looked at the two and decided to grab his bowl and began to eat his oatmeal. After he ate about two spoonfuls he cried out that he burnt his tongue, Jimin quickly broke away from Taehyung and went to go help dong-min. "daddy it huwts daddy!" jimin handed over his sippy so he can cool it down a bit. "Ba-baby you should've said something," Dong-min cried a bit more and nodded his head, Jimin held him closely and rubbed his back. Taehyung stood up and crouched next to them, he rubbed dong-mins back to calm him down too.

"You want some yogurt baby, i know mom got you some," Taehyung whispered. Dong-min broke away and nodded his head. Taehyung smiled and stood from his spot to go get the yogurt for him. Dong-min sat on the couch and patted the spot next him so Jimin could sit next to him, Jimin smiled and sat next to him.

Taehyung came back to the living room and handed him the yogurt. Before dong-min could do anything Taehyung picked him up and placed him on the floor. "Try not to make a mess baby," dong-min smiled and gave him a thumbs up, Taehyung smiled then returned the thumbs up. Jimin stood up and walked to the kitchen, "me and daddy are going to clean okay? I'll put on a movie for you right now. If you need anything come get us baby." Dong-min nodded and went back to eating his yogurt.

Taehyung followed Jimin into the kitchen and once they were out of dong-mins sight Taehyung attacked Jimins lips. Shocked by the sudden action it took a while before Jimin started to kiss him back. Once he did Taehyung slipped his tongue in Jimins mouth. "Fuck minnie," Taehyung groaned breaking apart then automatically kissing him again Jimin let out a quiet moan as Taehyung started to kiss down his neck. "Ta-tae he literally in the living room," Taehyung just started to slow down his kissing not wanting to take Jimin right there for well obvious reasons. "You know you're fucking beautiful."

"Yes i do now help me clean."

"JIMIN!"