N I N E T Y-T W O

Jimin was sitting on the toilet lid while Taehyung sat on the edge of the bathtub. They were in there watching Dongmin, his request of course.

Jimin didn't speak to Taehyung unless he had too, aka Dongmins conversations with them. And for Taehyung he tried to talk to Jimin but the latter would just ignore him or won't even let him get a word out before he left the room.

"Can i sleep in your guys room tonight," dongmin asked, his eyes were closed and Taehyung was pouring water on his hair. "No-not tonight fl-flower," Jimin said before Taehyung could say anything.

"Aw alright," Dongmin said.

Taehyung finished dressing him up and went to go up him in bed while Jimin went to get ready for him to fall asleep.

Taehyung walked in and got undressed, Jimin looked away from him, knowing what he was trying to do. "Can i sleep with you or no," Taehyung said.

"Its up to you if you want to sl-sleep with a bi-"

"Nevermind i'll sleep on the fucking couch," Taehyung said leaving the room. Jimin sighed and began to fall asleep.

A couple of days passed by, maybe a week or so and it was the same thing. It was late and everyone was already asleep, Dongmin in his room, Jimin in his, and Taehyung on the couch.

It was maybe four in the morning when Taehyung started to thrash around on the couch. Falling off the couch with a loud thud he woke up and began crying to himself.

Not noticing the light turn on his head snapped up when he felt someone tap him. Not bothering to pay attention or look Taehyung said "go to sleep flower, papa just fell."

"Not do-dongmin," Jimin said. The aforementioned sat on the couch and rubbed Taehyungs head "im okay baby just go back to slee-"

"You had a nightmare," Jimin cut him off. Taehyung looked up at him and sighed. "Co-come lay down wi-with me."

Taehyung looked up and slowly stood up with Jimin. When they made it to the room Jimin laid down first then Taehyung. "I'm sorry jimin," Taehyung whispered.

"I know b-baby."

Taehyung kissed Jimins cheek then his lip. "My nightmare-we broke up and you took Dongmin away and please don't leave me plea-"

"Shh baby, deep br-breaths."

And Taehyung did that. "I won't ever leave y-you baby. And i won't ever take Dongmin away."

"I love you so much."

"I lo-love you too."

The next morning Taehyung was the first one awake, he saw Jimin peacefully asleep next to him and smiled. Things were okay again, they were okay again.

Seeing Jimin wake up Taehyung smiled and kissed his lips "good morning love," Taehyung said.

"Mmm good morning baby."

"I love you," Taehyung said, Jimin smiled pecked his lip. "I love you too," Jimin said. Taehyung smiled and started to kiss him all over causing Jimin to giggle.

"Lets go make breakfast," Taehyung said standing up, Jimin shook his head with a pout " 'm too lazy and go-gotta brush my teeth."

"Lets go, I'll pick you up."

"Im fa-fat."

"And im Taehyung, i can pick you up trust me."

Sighing Jimin gave Taehyung grabby hands. Taehyung easily picked up Jimin and carried him to bathroom. After they both brushed their teeth Taehyung carried Jimin to the kitchen and sat him on the counter.

Taehyung kept his hands on Jimins waist and passionately kissed him. Jimin moaned a little and held Taehyung by the cheeks. Taehyung licked Jimins bottom lip and asked for permission. Taehyung slipped his tongue in and they both fought for dominance, Taehyung obviously won.

"Papa don't eat daddy," Dongmin yelled. Both boys quickly broke away, Jimin hid himself in his hands. Taehyung just laughed and pecked Jimins forehead.

"Im sorry baby," Taehyung said. "I should start cooking," Taehyung said breaking away from Jimin. The aforementioned smiled and nodded.

Dongmin walked in the kitchen and tugged on Taehyungs shorts "put me with daddy," he asked. Taehyung picked up Dongmin and sat him next Jimin.

Taehyung went back to cooking "papa, why were you eating daddy."

"Because daddy is a snack."

"No~ daddy's a person like you and me."

Time Skip

"Thanks you for the food papa," dongmin said handing him the plate. Taehyung smiled and took it from him, Taehyung took him off the counter and Dongmin ran off.

"Thank you ba-baby," Jimin said giving Taehyung a kiss, Taehyung returned the kiss. "Beautiful, love."

Jimin blushed and hid himself between the nape of Taehyungs neck. The aforementioned smiled and rubbed his head. Jimin groaned a bit and held his stomach.

Taehyung broke away and checked on him. Jimin shook his head and hand towards Taehyung. "I th-think the baby moved," Jimin said quietly.

"Yeah usually they do that," Taehyung said.

"How long are you?"

"I Do-don't kn-know maybe five in-"

"I meant with your pregnancy Min," Taehyung said.

"I know i wa-was joking, im about three months," Jimin said. Taehyung nodded and pulled out his phone. "Yeah, they start to move around thirteen weeks," Taehyung said looking at his phone.

Jimin just nodded and peaked over to read it. When Taehyung put his phone back in his pocket Jimin pecked his lips. "So ca-can we talk, about last night." Taehyungs face sadden, but he nodded nonetheless.

"D-do you kn-know why you d-dreamed a-about that," Jimin asked caressing his cheek. Taehyung shook his head, Jimin gave him a small pout.

"I wa-want you to ta-talk to me baby, i want you to talk to me when something is bothering you," Jimin stroking his cheek. Dongmin popped the kitchen "can i have some juice and can i pl-play with my switch."

Taehyung and Jimin both nodded, Taehyung broke away from Jimin to go get his juice, and Dongmin left to the living room to play on his switch.

When Taehyung came back to Jimin, he placed his hands on his waist and kissed him. "Im se-serious about what i said, i kn-know you ha-have a habit of no-not telling me an-anything."

Taehyung nodded kissed his head again. "I'm sorry for calling you a bitch," Taehyung said kissing Jimin.

"You're not a bitch," Taehyung said and went back to kissing Jimin.

"Ye-yeah im The Bitch."

"Jimin!"

A/N new story is coming soon. Meet the character is posted!!