O N E T H I R T E E N

Taehyung unlocked the door and helped Dongmin in to his car seat. Jimin wasn't that far behind so Taehyung kept a good eye on him. When Jimin got closer Taehyung opened the door for him and helped him in.

"I love you," Taehyung said kissing his head.

"I love you more," jimin said.

Taehyung helped Jimin put of his seat belt, he closed the door and then walked over to his side. After he got in he started the car and pulled out of the parking area.

The drive was quiet for the most part. Every now and then dongmin would try to sing along to the songs playing on the radio.

Jimin has more videos on his phone now.

"Papa~~~" Dongmin yelled when Jimin put on Bohemian Rhapsody. Both boys bursted out laughing when he started singing, even at the fact that he switched the words mama to papa.

"Fl-flower how do you kn-know this song," jimin asked turning towards him.

"One of the nurses used to sing it all the time," Dongmin said playing with his hands, jimin nodded and turned back around.

Taehyung took one hand off the steering wheel and grabbed Jimins thigh. "We're almost there baby," taehyung said in a quiet voice, jimin nodded and put his hand on Taehyungs hand.

The aforementioned squeezed Jimins thigh. Jimin blushed at the action "do-don't do th-that," he whispered to Taehyung, who only squeezed harder.

They finally got to the store and Taehyung put his hand back on the wheel. He parked the car the closest to the store so Jimin didn't have to walk so much.

Taehyung got off first, then ran to the front and helped Jimin off then dongmin, who had fell asleep.

"I ca-can carry him," Jimin offered but Taehyung just shook his head. He adjusted Dongmin then grabbed Jimins hand.

They safely walked across the street and in the store. Jimin got the cart and they started their way on getting groceries. "Baby, do yo-you want to put him i-in the cart," Jimin asked.

"He has a tight grip on me right now. I got him," taehyung said.

"Well do yo-you thin-think you reach that for me," he asked pointing at the bread that was on the lower shelf.

Taehyung nodded "As one person once said: let's get this bread," he said as he walked towards the isle, he slowly bent down and got the bread for him.

He placed it in the basket and they continued. "Thank you baby," Jimin said.

"Papa yo-your moving a lot," Dongmin whispered scaring Taehyung a bit.

"I'm sorry baby but we're at the store right now," Taehyung said as he rubbed Dongmins back. The aforementioned nodded and went back to sleep.

"I'll be back real quick," taehyung told Jimin, who nodded and told him to be careful.

Taehyung walked towards the travel isle and started looking at the neck pillows. He looked for one that was big enough for Dongmin, after a while of looking he found a blue one.

He started to make his way back to Jimin. After finding him he placed the neck pillow on Dongmins neck the laid him in cart where he usually sits.

"Smart i-idea," Jimin said tippy toeing to kiss his lips. "Want me to push the cart," Taehyung asked.

Jimin shook his head "i ca-can handle this."

Taehyung nodded and walked with him.

After about a hour of grocery shopping the boys were finally done and were making their way towards the cashier. "Wait papa...daddy can i get some candy and juice," Dongmin asked. Jimin nodded and started to push the cart towards the drinks and sweets.

Time Skip

After putting everything up Dongmin was sitting on the couch eating grapes and watching a cartoon. Taehyung was in the office working on some sketches and Jimin was starting on laundry down stairs.

When Dongmin finished eating his grapes he made his way to the office where Taehyung was. Getting there he knocked quietly on the door and waited for Taehyung to open it. After awhile of waiting dongmin decided to just wait in the living room a for awhile longer.

He sighed as he sat down, he really wanted more grapes and juice. He decided to go asked taehyung again, so he stood up and walked in the office. He didn't know this time he just walked in.

"Papa i wan' more grapes and my juice please," he said as he got closer to him. Taehyung scooted back and picked up dongmin and sat placed him on his lap.

"Let me finish this part real quick then i can get you some more snacks."

Dongmin couldn't tell that Taehyung had just woken up from a nap. And Taehyung wasn't going to let him know that. "I knocked awhile ago, did you here me," dongmin asked laying his head on Taehyungs chest.

"No, I'm sorry flower i was listening to music," he lied.

"Oh."

Taehyung laughed at his face "daddy is washin' clothes downtairs," dongmin whispered. For some reason he felt like he had to be extra quiet.

"Do you wanna go help him," Taehyung asked. Dongmin shook his head "wanna be with papa," he said snuggling closer to taehyung. The aforementioned let out a deep sigh, he just wanted to take a quick nap.

Hearing soft snores taehyung rolled over to the couch and placed him down. Gotta find that damn bear Taehyung thought to himself. A knock on the door grabbed his attention, he yelled come in and Jimin popped his head in.

"Just w-wanted to see where dongmin is at," jimin whispered. Taehyung nodded and pointed at the couch.

"Is it o-okay if i go ta-take a nap too," jimin asked. Taehyung nodded "yeah that's fine baby. I love you."

He stood up and walked to Jimin planting a kiss on his cheek.

"I'll probably clean my truck in a bit," Taehyung said as he gripped Jimins waist.

"O-okay, the clothes are in the dryer. They should be do-done in about th-thirty minutes. If you can co-could you get them for me," Jimin asked. Taehyung nodded, he leaned up and kissed Jimin then the aforementioned left.

Once he left Taehyung slouched in his chair. He felt like he had no energy to do anything, he walked over to dongmin and picked him up. He walked over to his room and placed him next to Jimin, who was already asleep.

Sighing he decided to start cleaning the house a bit then pick up the clothes.

A/N my life is really fucking boring
:(.