T H I R T Y

It was 7pm, Jimin and Taehyung were laying down in their bed, everyone else left to their homes,  Jimin was playing with Taehyungs fingers, if you looked close enough you can see the scratches and scars

It was 7pm, Jimin and Taehyung were laying down in their bed, everyone else left to their homes, Jimin was playing with Taehyungs fingers, if you looked close enough you can see the scratches and scars. Jimin interlocked them together and snuggled up with Taehyung.

Moving out of the house was a big step for both Taehyung and Jimin, moving in together was a big step in their relationship.

"You know this feels like a dream, I moved in with a beautiful boy and I'm happy, really really really happy" Taehyung whispered then gave Jimin a kiss on top of his head. "You make me forget about my past problems" he whispered and placed another kiss on his head.

"You ne-never re-really to-told me about your past" Jimin said quietly, like as if he spoke to loud the house would crumble, Taehyung still heard him though.

"It's nothing to worry about," he said hugging Jimin tighter said boy sighed and laid his head on Taehyungs chest.

I have to worry though Jimin thought before he fell asleep.

🖤

Taehyung woke up before Jimin, he decided it go get them breakfast before Jimin woke up. He sent him a text just in case he woke up before he got back.

Jimin woke up and rolled over to cuddle with Taehyung but was met with an empty spot next to him. Jimin sat up confused and messed with his hair "tae?" He said out loud when he didn't get a reply he check his phone for anything.

Babe tae ♥️💍
Went to go get us breakfast
I'll be back quickly

He smiled and replied with 'okay' when he was gonna put down his phone he got a another text.

Babe tae ♥️ 💍
Pancakes are alright, right?

Minnie mouse ♥️💍
Of course ♥️😚

Babe tae ♥️💍
Okay I'll be there in like 5 minutes

Jimin got up and went brush his teeth and fixed his hair. "Honey I'm home" he heard Taehyung say then he heard a laugh after, Jimin rolled his eyes and left the restroom to go with Taehyung.

Jimin walked in to the their kitchen and saw Taehyung taking out the pancakes. "I got McDonald's pancakes cause I didn't bring enough money, sorry" Taehyung explained to Jimin. "I-its fine tae th-thank you."

They ate in silence, Taehyung would stare at Jimin then look away, then stare again.

"T-taehyung we ne-need to get groceries" Jimin said as he finished his food. "Your brother said he'll takes us to get some."

"When?"

"Sometime this week" Taehyung said and Jimin gave him a nod. Jimin grabbed his and Taehyungs plates and threw them away. "Movie day?" Taehyung asked putting his feet up on the table. "Ne-need snacks" Jimin said and sat next to Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed and pulled out his phone "hyung, can you get me and Jimin snacks so we can have a movie day"

Silence

Silence

Silence

"Let me ask. Namjoon wants to know if him and Jin can come" Jimin gave Taehyung a nod of approval.

"He said yeah"

Silence

"Okay thank you you're the bestest brother ever" Taehyung stared making kissing noises and then hung up the phone.

"They'll be coming in a hour"

"Wh-what can we do in a ho-hour" Jimin asked while Taehyung laid his head on jimins lap.

"We can do a lot in a hour" Taehyung sat up a bit and got face to face to Jimin, they could feel each other's breath. "you're beautiful" Taehyung whispered his lips barely touching jimins. "I'm not tho-though" he replied. "Don't say that Jimin, you're beautiful and you know it" and with that he closed the space between them and kissed Jimin.

Taehyung sat up, their lips were still connected, and pulled Jimin up with him so he was seated on his lap. The kiss continued for a couple of more minutes when Taehyung finally pulled away. Taehyung put his forehead on Jimins and caught his breath, he didn't want to continue with it because he thought jimins first time should be special and not just a quickie "another day baby, another day" he whispered and gave Jimin peck on the cheek.

Jimin laid his head on Taehyungs shoulder and left innocent kisses on Taehyungs neck, they were soft little kisses "I l-love you" Jimin whispered and closed his eyes.

"I love you more baby" Taehyung said back rubbing circles on his back " 'm tired" Jimin said a small laugh coming out. "Then sleep I'll wake you when Jin and Namjoon come over" Taehyung replied giving Jimin a kiss on the head.

🖤

Namjoon and Seokjin walked in the house and laid the snacks on the coffee table, "you should really lock your door Taehyung" Jin said walking in the kitchen to get cups.

Taehyung smiled and started to wake up Jimin. When Jimin woke up he got off Taehyungs lap and sat next to him. Jimin blushed and put his head on Taehyungs shoulder "h-how are yo-you feeling h-h-hyung" Jimin asked Namjoon while rubbing his eye. "I'm feeling better than yesterday, but still feel like trash" he responded putting his head back.

"I hope you feel better soon joon" Taehyung said resting his head on jimins. Seokjin came back with a popcorn and pickle juice "let's get movie day started," he said sitting next to Namjoon.

They watched the movie while eating the snacks Jin brought over. "I'm gonna leave some money here for you guys, so y'all can go when ever tommorow" Jin said while standing up, Namjoon stood up after and started making his way to the door. They bid their goodbyes and left.

Taehyung and Jimin continued to watch the movie till they both felt tired and eventually fell asleep.

🖤

Both boys woke up on the couch the next morning, Jimin stood up and cleaned up where they ate while Taehyung got ready to go to the store.

Taehyung walked in to the living and met Jimin there, "new chapters baby."

A/N face reveal but probably gonna delete

^ this one is most recent

I added these two sorry lol