E I G H T Y-S I X

Taehyung came back to of the room laid next to jimin. He just put dongmin to sleep, they were both tired. Taehyung pulled jimin closer to him "you've been really quiet baby, are you okay."

"Ye-yeah im okay," jimin whispered.

Taehyung nodded and kissed jimins cheek. Jimin smiled and kissed Taehyung. "I lo-love you," jimin said.

Taehyung smiled "i love you more," taehyung said. Jimin shook his head "im-impossible."

Taehyung nodded "way possible."

"S-so was there an-anything that you wanted for your bir-birthday."

Taehyung shook his head and kissed jimins nose "I got everything i need."

Jimin just pouted at him "bu-but i wanna get you something."

"How bout just a small party, how about that is that good." taehyung said and Jimin just nodded with a sad smile. "Seriously babe you don't gotta get me anything," Taehyung said rubbing his back.

"Wh-why are you so difficult," jimin asked jokingly. Taehyung rolled his eyes and kissed Jimin. "Just the way i am love."

"So wh-what do you think we might have."

"Uh i want another boy but i kinda want a girl," Taehyung answered honestly. "I-if we have a boy i want his na-name to be Daeho," jimin said.

"If we have a girl i want her name to be Hana," Taehyung said. Both boys nodded, Taehyung started to repeatedly kiss jimins face. "Im excited."

Time skip to Taehyungs birthday

Jimin stood on top of the counter trying to connect the streamers. He soon regret it since he started to have a hard time getting down. Jungkook saw him and sighed. "I told you i'd get that," jungkook said carrying jimin off the counter and placing him down softly.

"Yo-you were taking fo-forever," jimin complained hitting his shoulder then pointing at the hickey on his neck. Jungkook blushed and nudged Jimin.

Seeing the door open Jimin jumped up in shock. Seeing Seokjin and Namjoon he put his hand over his heart and let out a deep breath. "You scared me," jimin said.

Seokjin rolled his eyes and placed the food on top of the counter. Namjoon came in the kitchen with more food. "Daddy look what i made for papa," dongmin said coming back with a piece of paper with drawings on it. "Wow fl-flower that looks really good," jimin said looking at the piece of paper.

Dongmin smiled and gave Jimin a kiss on the cheek. Standing back up jimin sat down on one of the stools. "You're showing more," seokjin commented, Jimin looked down and covered his stomach with his jacket. Seokjin tsked as jimin started to cover his stomach "stop covering baby brother, you look amazing." Jimin nodded and looked down, he rubbed his stomach and sighed.

Jimins head snapped up when he heard the door open. Jinsoo barged in with a grin on his face "jae said they're down the street," jinsoo said. Jimin nodded his head and quickly got off the chair, jungkook nodded and went to the back of the apartment to tell yugyeom.

Jimin locked the door and waited on the couch for Taehyung to come in. Hearing harsh knocking at the door Jimin jumped up and went to go answer it.

Seeing Taehyung everyone jumped up and yelled 'surprise' to him. Taehyung sighed and walked in, dongmin ran out if his room and into Taehyungs arms.

"Happy birthday papa," dongmin said yelled while kissing his cheeks. Taehyung smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you flower."

After everyone greeted Taehyung the aforementioned pulled Jimin in to kitchen. Jimin had a bright smile and kissed his cheek. "What the fuck Jimin," Taehyung whispered shouted.

"Wh-what i just ma-made the party fo-for you like you asked."

"Well yeah a bit if a heads up would've been nice," Taehyung whispered yelled. "Bu-but that ru-ruins the purpose o-of the su-surprise," jimin said with a small pout. Taehyung rolled his eyes "all of this was unnecessary Jimin," Taehyung said in a irritated tone.

Jimin just looked down and nodded "im so-sorry then, i ca-can ask eve-everyone t-to leave-"

"Don't do that. I can tell jin hyung cooked for us." Taehyung said leaning on the counter. Jimin nodded and rubbed his eyes "im sorry f-for doing t-this uh i wo-won't do it ag-again."

"Next time just tell me-"

"Ye-yeah i got i-it, i wo-wo-won't do it again," jimin cut off Taehyung and left the kitchen. Jimin walked to the restroom and started to cry, he rubbed his stomach and sat on the edge of the tub.

"I ju-just wanted to d-do something for him," jimin whispered sighing jimin wiped his eyes. He turned on the cold water to wash his face and blew his nose. Sighing jimin stepped out of the restroom and walked back to the living room.

"Daddy can i get some juice," Jimin nodded nodded and lead him to the kitchen. Taehyung was still in there but now he was talking to Hoseok, jimin assumed that him and yoongi made it after all.

Jimin tippy toed to try to get one of dongmins cup. Sighing he tried again but couldn't get it, seeing an arm above him Jimin looked behind him and saw Taehyung with Dongmins cup.

"Here you go flower," Taehyung said handing him his cup after he filled it. Dongmin said thank you and left the room, Taehyung gave jimin a small smile and went in to kiss him but jimin moved the other way so Taehyung kissed his cheek. After that jimin left the kitchen and went in the living room with everyone else.

"Yo what was that," hoseok said laughing a bit, Taehyung flipped him off. "But for real what happened."

"I got upset with him about the party, i just had a bad day and i don't know this just ticked me off."

"Hey at least he did something Taehyung, he actually tried to do something for you." hoseok said.

Taehyung sighed and nodded his head, hoseok was right, he is always right. "Did you notice he loo-"

"Papa we're doing singing stuffs and daddy wants you to come play," Dongmin yelled running in the room. Taehyung nodded and walked out of the room.

Taehyung took a seat next to Jimin on the armrest of the couch and kissed his head. Jimin smiled. "Papa you should try it," dongmin said pulling on his shirt. "No no i don't sing," Taehyung said waving him off.

"Oh come on birthday boy," Jungkook nudged Taehyung, sighing Taehyung took the microphone and picked a duet.

"Uh even if i die it's you," Seokjin said. "I'll do the other part," he volunteered. Jimin heard Taehyung sigh so he just laid his head on his leg.

When they finished everyone clapped for them. Playfully they both bowed and blew kisses.

"We know we know we're amazing."

A/N im cold but happy birthday to tae!