O N E H U N D R E D S E V E N

Taehyung pulled Jimin back, his mom just stood in shock. Jimin had tears going down his face. His dad had just walked in and was confused seeing all the sad faces.

Jimin looked at him and took the machine and placed it on the table that was nearby. "I appreciate the help but i think we got it from here."

After he said that they left the house, Jimin walked in the kitchen and took a seat next to dongmin. He apologized to him and kissed his head. Dongmin then got off the seat and dashed to the living room.

Taehyung leaned against the counter "i'm sorry," taehyung whispered. Jimin shook his head and wiped his eyes, he walked towards taehyung and rested his head on Taehyungs chest.

"I lov-love you," he whispered, Taehyung wrapped his arms around him. Taehyung kissed his head, repeatedly "i love you more," taehyung said.

"Daddy--ew stop kissing him papa," Dongmin said walking in, he ran between both his parents to stop them from kissing.

Jimin laughed and bent down to kiss his cheek, dongmin smiled widely at the action. He loved kisses, that was the only reason why he stopped the two from doing that.

Dongmin made grabby hands towards Taehyung so he could be picked up. And he did. They all shared small kisses then walked to the living room to watch a movie.

Dongmin took a seat on Taehyungs lap, Jimin sat next Taehyung and leaned on his side. "Am i to heavy," jimin asked quietly, Taehyung shook his head.

"No love, you're perfect baby," he said kissing his head. Jimin smiled and allowed himself to relax a bit.

Taehyung held dongmin closely and rubbed jimins head. He sighed contently, he was finally happy with his life.

He could never really express how grateful he was for jimin entering his life. He turned his head and kissed Jimins head, the aforementioned smiled at the feeling.

"Daddy," dongmin called out, jimin turned his head the other way. "My tummy is hurting again." jimin sat up and taehyung ran with dongmin to the restroom.

Jimin could hear him throw up then the harsh coughing afterwords. He stood up and walked towards the restroom where the boys were at. Jimin sat on the edge of the bathtub as taehyung helped Dongmin.

"Flower," taehyung called out when Dongmin finished throwing up, Dongmin looked up at him with sad eyes. "Do you remember what you ate yesterday," he asked in a soft tone so dongmin felt for at ease.

"Uh McDonalds and a lot of candy and the food you made for us papa," he said.

"Flower, you know i gonna kill jinsoo and jae for feeding you a lot of candy right."

"Now i do papa," he said quietly. Jimin just giggled and brought dongmin closer to himself.

"I love you flow-flower."

"I love you too daddy," he said kissing Jimins cheek.

"Let's get you a mint yeah."

Time Skip

It was about two hours later when Jaeho and Jinsoo walked in the house.  Taehyung had just walked in the living room "what the fuck do you think you're doing feeding my kid junk all day," he said once he saw him.

Jaeho picked up his hands "he asked for all that junk," he said trying to defend himself.

"That's when you tell him no," he exaggerated. "I did but he started to cry and i felt bad."

"Great now all three of you are in trouble."

Then taehyung walked in the room to see Jimin reading a book to Dongmin. Taehyung took a couple of pictures then called them out.

"Kim Dongmin," he called out. Dongmin looked up with a scared face. "Yes papa,"

("Eating-")

"Jaeho told me that you cried cause they told you no, is it true," he asked Dongmin looked at Jimin then back at Taehyung. He nodded as he sat up.

Taehyung waved him over and Dongmin followed him to the living room. Once he saw Jaeho and Jinsoo, dongmin immediately stuck his tongue out at him.

"Corner, all three of you," Taehyung said crossing his arms. Dongmin looked down and slowly walked to the corner. Taehyung was thankful that he listened.

"What do you mean, taehyung I'm not going in the corner--im 21 years old--okay im going," jinsoo said as Taehyung glared at him. He walked to a corner and stood there, he felt embarrassed but Taehyung was scaring him.

Taehyung looked at Jaeho and waited for him to walk to the corner too, but he wasn't listening. Taehyung chuckled a bit, "hey can i see the tattoo real quick, the one your hand."

Jaeho showed him his hand, Taehyung grabbed it then pretended to inspect it. Then he slapped his hand. "Get in the goddamn corner," he said pointing one of the empty spots.

Jaeho rubbed his hand then walked over to the corner.  Jimin walked in the living room and laughed at the sight.

He walked to Taehyung, who was in the kitchen eating grapes, and kissed his cheek. "What are t-two grown me-men doing in th-the corner," he asked as he rubbed Taehyungs shoulders.

"They're mostly likely the reason why dongmin feels icky," Taehyung said crossing his arms over his chest. "Well while they're doing that we should go talk about bigger apartments," jimin said. Taehyung quickly agreed and grabbed Jimins waist. He smothered kisses all over jimins face and neck. "You're fucking beautiful i love you so muc-"

"Papa said a bad word," dongmin yelled pointing at him. Taehyung sighed "dongmin get over here," he said putting on an angry look as dongmin made his way towards him.

Taehyung picked him up and started kissing all over his face. "Daddy help," dongmin called out. Jimin stood from afar as he watched the boys have their own moment.

"Taehyung can we get out now," jaeho whinnied out, Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Should I let them out flower," taehyung asked. Dongmin pouted and shook his head, "no they told on me," he pouted.

"Technically you snitched on us first--"

"I di-didn't do it on purpose though," dongmin cried out. Jaeho turned around and stuck his tongue out at dongmin, the aforementioned pouted and laid his head on Taehyung shoulder. "Yeah they can get out papa."

A/N my friend who jokes about me liking kpop got caught listening and watching txt