S E V E N T Y- S E V E N

Not saying a thing Taehyung just grabbed his clothes then walked to the restroom.

Biting his lips Jimin wiped his eyes to stop himself from crying. Instead of just crying Jimin walked to the dresser to grab his own clothes. He walked to the restroom that Taehyung was in.

Hearing the water on Jimin just walked in since Taehyung had a bad habit of not locking the door. He placed his clothes on the small counter next to Taehyungs.

When Taehyung heard the door close and heard the lock click he looked out the curtain. "What are you doing Jimin," Taehyung said though Jimin didn't say anything.

He just pulled down his shorts and boxers. Then he pulled off his shirt. Taehyung just stared at him till he walked over to himself and kissed him.

Taehyung stepped back to allow Jimin to get in the shower. Once Jimin got in Taehyung wrapped his arms around his waist and leaned down to kiss him.

Jimin wrapped his arms around his neck to bring him closer. Taehyung kissed down to Jimins neck "I hope," he stopped to give him a kiss "you know," he stopped again to kiss neck more "im not upset." Taehyung said to Jimin as he pulled apart.

Jimin just nodded as he laid his head on Taehyungs chest. "Whatever happens i want you to know I'll be with you every step of the way," Jimin just nodded.

Taehyung picked up his head and kissed him more. "I wanna mark you but i don't think i can handle the questions from dongmin."

"There's other places to mark," Jimin said confidently, Taehyung smirked as he thought of something.

"Shower sex...everyone's asleep either way," Taehyung said Jimin thought about it for bit then nodded his head.

"Just be gentle please."

"I always am," Taehyung whispered in to his ear. Jimin let out a small moan as Taehyung whispered and gripped his ass.

Jimin decided to rub himself and Taehyung trying to get each other hard.  Taehyung laid his head on Jimins shoulder, he let out breathy moans.

That caused Jimin moan and his knees to get weak. "Ah~ please hurry...i wa-want you pl-please," Jimin begged and Taehyung wanted him to beg more. So he stopped all action, he breathed heavily on his neck.

Jimin let out a loud whine causing Taehyung to cover his mouth. "Shh baby...we don't want to wake up everyone...be a good boy and beg."

"Please Ta-taehyung please i wan-want you in me please...please Taehyung i need you in me please."

Taehyung slowly traveled his hand down to his ass. He slowly stook one finger in his hole, Jimin let out a small moan.

"More...please Taehyung more..." Taehyung let out a deep groan that made Jimin let out a little bit of precum.

After putting another finger in and started to jerk Jimin off as he started to move his fingers in and out and scissor him open.

Deciding that Jimin was ready he turned him around and entered him. Jimin let out a high pitched moan as Taehyung entered him. The aforementioned covered Jimins mouth with his hand. Taehyung blew behind Jimin ear  that caused him to let a small moan.

Taehyung smirked as Jimin basically fell apart. "You gotta be quiet baby...if i move my hand you gotta be quiet." Jimin nodded his head as he also moved back and forth.

"I-I'll be go-good please hurry-"

"Keep fucking yourself baby," Taehyung whispered, his hand was still on Jimins face. The aforementioned started to suck on two of his fingers.

"Im almost there baby just keep doing what you're doing." Jimin just nodded as he started to move his hips faster.

Before Taehyung could finish he pulled out and came on Jimins back.

"Taehyung," Jimin whinnied when he didn't cum, it was hurting and he wanted to release already.

"Hold on baby," Taehyung said, he started to slowly jerk Jimin off at a rapid pace.

Once Jimin came on Taehyungs hand the aforementioned licked it off then kissed Jimin.

Time skip

Leaving the restroom both boys walked hand in hand. Jimin had a smile when as well as Taehyung. When they got back to the room they saw dongmin holding yeontan tightly.

They both smiled at the sight and took a picture or two to set it as a wallpaper.

Once they laid down Taehyung brought Jimin closer to himself and repeatedly kissed him.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," Jimin whispered back.

"Its been awhile since we actually had sex. Mostly-"

"Ta-taehyung stop," Jimin giggled. Taehyung chuckled and kissed his head. "Im just messing around," taehyung whispered. "Now get some sleep petal."

The next morning Taehyung woke up to dongmin poking him. "What is it flower," Taehyung asked with a deep raspy voice.

"I really gots to go papa," Taehyung sat up and pulled Dongmin up with him. He walked him to the restroom.

When Dongmin came back out he walked he grabbed Taehyungs hand then walked back to the room. "Tannie is very soft papa.." dongmin trailed off.

Taehyung hummed as he rubbed Dongmins hand with his thumb. "I still tired papa," Taehyung hummed again. Dongmin just pouted, he wasn't getting much of a conversation from Taehyung.

Dongmin stopped walking so Taehyung did too, the aforementioned looked at dongmin with a concerned look. "What's wrong flower," Taehyung asked as he yawned.

"Is papa okay," dongmin asked and Taehyung just nodded. "Im just really tired flower, did i upset you my love."

"Just thought you were mad papa."

Taehyung shook his head and picked up dongmin. He started to kiss his cheeks. "Im never mad at you flower."

When they got back to the room taehyung laid dongmin down the laid right after him. Dongmin crawled on top of Taehyung and laid his head on his chest.

"Sleep papa."

A/N Merry Christmas Eve guys