S I X T Y-O N E

(A/N shut up i love this so much)

Once their train got to the destination Taehyung was quick to grab Jimins hand. "What are w-we doing here," Jimin whined as Taehyung draged him out of the train station. "I'm returning you back to the zoo because you're wild."

"I'm going to actually leave you," Taehyung laughed and grabbed Jimin so they were in a hug like position. They walked out to the entrance then paid for their tickets. Jimin grabbed Taehyungs hand and led him everywhere. "Oohing and Awing" at everything, Taehyung just smiled at Jimins reaction to everything. As it got darker Taehyung decided to start heading back to the station, Jimin agreed quickly. Taehyung could tell he was pretty worn out from the trip, he was glad that they both had a good time.

The ride back was short and soon enough both boys were back in their room laying on their bed. Jimin was drifting to sleep though Taehyung was just watching tv. "You can sleep min," Jimin shook his head and kissed Taehyung. The aforementioned smiled and kissed his head "im glad we went out today, i think we both needed that."

Jimin nodded his head and smiled, Taehyung held Jimin tighter and kissed the top of his head a again. "I love you so much you know that right," Jimin nodded his head cutely and Taehyung giggled at his reaction. Jimin sat up so he was sitting on Taehyungs lap, he rubbed his stomach and sigh, Taehyung gave him a concerned look and asked if he was alright. "No," he said, he got off of Taehyung then ran to the restroom. Taehyung followed behind him and saw him throwing up in the toilet. When he finished he walked behind and rubbed his back. "I'll run you a bath, okay?" Jimin nodded his head while Taehyung started to fill the bath, he dropped a bath bomb to help him feel more relaxed. When it got filled up he helped Jimin get undress and in the tub. "Tae, i-i'm so-sorry," Taehyung shook his head and kissed the top of Jimins. "Its okay baby just relax okay," with tears in his eyes Jimin nodded his head. "Don't cry babe its gonna be okay, you're okay," Jimin nodded his head then laid back in the tub.

Taehyung walked out of the bathroom and in to the living room. Pulling out his phone he called Seokjin "hey um...Jimin threw up but he didn't feel hot," he said quietly. "Did he eat anything weird today," taehyung shook his head then remembered Seokjin couldn't see him. "No we just ate like snacks from the zoo," he heard Seokjin tsk his lips. "He probably just ate to much and it's hitting him, I'll make him some soup then go by to drop it off, just keep an eye on him."

"Okay thank you hyung," seokjin replied with an you're welcome then hung up. Taehyung walked in to his room and got some clothes for jimin, then we walked back to bathroom. "I got you some sweat pants and my hoodie that you love so much," Jimin smiled then blew a kiss to Taehyung. "J-join me," Jimin asked, he's only been in there for about five minutes and he was already so bored. "I didn't bring extra clothes," jimin just shrugged then pointed at the shelf where they put the towels. Taehyung sighed then took off his shirt, shorts and boxers following after. Sliding behind jimin he grabbed his waist and pulled him closer. He softly kissed behind his ear and felt Jimin relax on him.

"S-so i tol-told my parents about ge-getting approval for ad-adoption and well yeah," taehyung nodded and waited for him to continue. "Th-they want to ta-take us to-tomorrow," Jimin looked back at Taehyung to see his reaction. "Uh sure, i don't think Jae needs me tomorrow. How are you feeling though min." he shrugged with a pout. "Okay i gu-guess, just scared me a bit," Taehyung nodded his head and listened to how confused jimin was. "A-all we di-did was eat, w-we had se-sex like two days ago-"

"Jimin."

"Wh-what im tr-trying to think ab-about what ma-made me sick," he whined to him, he turned around and sat on Taehyungs lap. "Sp-speaking of," Jimin said wiggling his eye brows he licked his lips and looked down while touching his chest. "You're crazy min, we're literally going to see your parents tomorrow. Plus you just threw up a while ago."

"What if im pregnant," he said that with a joking face, Taehyung gave him a small smile and nudged jimin a bit. "Lets get out, your brother should be coming to drop off soup for you." Sighing jimin got off the bath then Taehyung followed behind him. He dried himself off a bit then wrapped the towel his waist, while jimin was getting his clothes he blushed when he saw the panties Taehyung got him. "Ta-taehyung," the aforementioned just smiled and kissed his cheek. "You love them and you look amazing in them. Jimin blushed and let out a little yell, Taehyung walked out of the bathroom and to his room to get dressed.

When Jimin heard the door bell ring he walked out of the bathroom and went to answer the door. He gave a small smile to his brother and allowed him in, namjoon following behind him. "Where's tae at?" namjoon asked looking around the apartment. "Ge-getting changed," he said, he walked to the kitchen and got out a bowl for himself and Taehyung. Just then the aforementioned walked back to the kitchen and smiled, namjoon waved at him then gave him a hug. "Miss you brother," he said messing up his hair, Taehyung groaned and broke away from him. "Ugh Namjoom," he whined trying to fix his hair sighing he said, "i miss you too."

Both Seokjin and Jimin smiled at their interaction, they both ate the soup and watched their boyfriends talk with each other. "How's everything going little brother," Namjoon asked Taehyung rubbing his shoulder, Taehyung smiled and nodded his head. "Good, uh me and Jimin are...um...we're good to adopt and we're going tomorrow so...yeah." Namjoon gave him a huge smile and hugged him again. "Really, that's- you've wanted this forever im proud of you baby brother."

"Yeah i just wish we could you know keep the blood line going." Namjoon nodded his head agreeing with Taehyung. "I mean there is always a surrogate, for...yeah," Taehyung sighed and leaned on Namjoons shoulder.

A/N taejoon is cute :((