O N E T W E N T Y

The next morning Taehyung was woken up by a knock on the door. As the knocking got louder Jimin started to wake up too. He whinnied and hit Taehyungs chest, then a grumpy dongmin walked in the room. "I swear if that knocking won't stop you're not gonna have a happy dongmin today," he said walking over to the bed and laying next to Jimin.

"Ba-baby pl-p-please op-open the door," Jimin whispered. Taehyung groaned before he finally sat up from the bed. "Thank you papa," dongmin whispered, Taehyung smiled and waved his hand. Walking to the front room he opened the door and was mad when he saw jungkook and a tired looking yugyeom.

Sighing he slammed the door and walked back to his room. He laid back on the bed and brought dongmin closer to him. "Who was it," jimin asked, his eyes were still closed.

"Stupid dumbkook," he said causing Dongmin to jump out of his arms. "Kookie is here," he yelled getting off the bed and running in to the living room opening the door for jungkook, who was now supporting a tired Yugyeom.

Jungkook smiled and softly shook yugyeom "did you just wake up pumpkin--"

"Yes you just woke me up," yugyeom interrupted, both jungkook and dongmin giggled. "Where's your papa and daddy," he asked, they walked in the house yugyeom picked up dongmin. "In their room," he said laying his head on Yugyeoms chest.

Jungkook broke apart from them and walked to their room. He knocked before he walked in "hey, you guys slept in," he said taehyung sat up and reached over to check his phone. He cursed when he read the time, he slowly started to wake up Jimin.

"Baby we slept in, gotta wake up already," he said shaking him. Jimin groaned and shook his head "the idiot his here though."

"J-jungkook c-c-can kiss m-my ass," jimin groaned.

"Okay first of all that's my job--"

"Ew gross gross gross that was gross i didn't need to hear that you both--gross," jungkook yelled walking out of the room, Taehyung and jimin laughed as he walked out. Jimin slowly sat up, with the help of Taehyung, and walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth. As he took care of himself and soon dongmin, taehyung talked to jungkook about where the apartment it was and where to start off with.

"Are you guys hungry, i can go get y'all something really quick," he said they both nodded so taehyung went to the bathroom to brush his teeth then he'd would go.

"Stay here just incase people come so i can get them food too," taehyung said to jimin as he pecked his cheek. When he was about to leave dongmin ran up to him Taehyung just to give him a hug.

"Is there anything you want flower," Taehyung asked bending down to his level. "Um those thingys from yesterday please...oh and a juice too," he said with a warm smile hoping he'd get him the things.

"Alright flower, I'll be right back be good okay."

Dongmin nodded and gave him a salute, his belly pushed out and Taehyung thought he looked cute. As Taehyung left, dongmin ran back to Jungkook and Yugyeom.

Soon after Taehyung left Jinsoo and Jaeho walked in. Dongmin happily ran to the both of them and hugged them. "Namjoon and seokjin hyungs are coming up too," jaeho said when he saw Jimin coming in the room. Everyone awed at his outfit--which consisted of black leggings, a loose blue t-shirt, and his socks were light blue and very fluffy.

"So-sorry it took me awhile to get in here," he said as his face grew pink. He walked over to jungkook and yugyeom and took a seat next to them. "Daddy looks pretty," dongmin whispered to jungkook, who nodded as he looked at him. Yugyeom felt a bit jealous, standing up he asked for the restroom.

"Uh it's down the hall next to dongmins room," he said sitting up a bit. Yugyeom nodded and walked out of the hallway.

Seokjin and Namjoon had walked in soon after yugyeom left the room. Seokjin smiled at the sight of Jimin. "You look so cute," he said going over to him and taking pictures. Jimin giggled at him and tried to cover his face.

"Jimin-shi did it take you forever cause you couldn't reach your feet to put on your socks," jungkook joked, jimin pouted and threw the pillow at him causing everyone to laugh at him.

"Yes it di--ow hyung," he said getting cut off by being hit on the head. "Why didn't you ask someone to help you," seokjin scolded jimin just shrugged as he rubbed his head.

"I do-don't even let ta-taehyung he-help me," jimin said crossing his arms. Seokjin sighed as he shook his head "have you guys ate," he asked looking around.

"Papa went to get everyone food," Dongmin said finally speaking up after felt like forever to him.

Seokjin nodded and took a seat next to Jimin. Yugyeom walked in the room and sat next to Jungkook "you okay," he whispered to him.

Yugyeom nodded and pecked jungkooks cheek. Jimin smiled at the sight and laid his head on Seokjins shoulder.

Soon Taehyung walked in the room with a bag of food in his hand. Dongmin broke away from yugyeom and ran in to Taehyungs arms. "Nonuts peas," he asked with a sweet smile. Taehyung rolled his eyes and placed him down he looked through the bag and handed him the donut holes.

"Thank you papa," he said wrapping his arms around Taehyung neck to hug him. "You're welcome flower," he said as he leaned down to place him back on the floor.  Taehyung started to hand out everything to everybody. "Got you two muffins," he said to jimin handing him bag," jimin smiled and said thank you then began to eat.

Taehyung walked in the kitchen to put Dongmins juice into his cup. "Thanks papa," he said handing him one of his donuts.

"Thank you flower," Taehyung said kissing his cheek. He ate the donut and walked over to jimin sitting on the armrest of the couch.

Time Skip

"Okay so i already explained everything to koo, he'll tell you everything and he has the key to the other apartment. Umm we labeled the rooms with names and stuff so you can you know where to put everythimg. Uh don't let jungkook, yugyeom, jaeho and jinsoo work in the same room cause you and i both know they only thing getting done is baby mak--ow that was a joke."

Taehyung rubbed the spot where jimin had hit. "Anyways we should be back in like two hours to help."

Seokjin nodded to what Taehyung said as he walked all three of them out. "Have fun."

A/N does anyone know when bts are going on tomorrow on SNL?