O N E T W E N T Y T H R E E

Not long after Jaeho walked in the living room too, he walked over to jinsoo. He grabbed his hand to pull him up, after pulling him up he took a seat then pulled him on his lap. Jinsoo blushed but cuddled closer to him.

They continued watching the movie for a good while, at some point they got board and they were now watching Shane Dawson videos. Jungkook was still trying to get yugyeoms attention but at one point Taehyung made him switch sides with Jimin. So now on that couch was: yugyeom|taehyung|Jimin.

Jungkook slouched in the chair, he didn't want to deal with anything at the moment. "Koo, ca-can you hand me my cu-cup please," jimin said pointing at the table. Jungkook leaned forward and harshly handed him the cup "jungkook i seriously will not hesitate to kick your ass in front of your boyfriend."

Jungkook mumbled a apology to him, "i thin--" yugyeom was cut off by dongmin yelling and taehyung jumping up.

Taehyung left the room quickly, jimin got up as fast as he could. "Is he okay," jungkook asked, jimin nodded.

"Just one of his ni-nightmares. Stay in here," Jimin said as he left to dongmins room. He walked in and saw taehyung carrying him as he cried. Jimin took a seat next to him and rubbed his back "daddy is here flower," taehyung whispered.

"Gotta open your ey-eyes," Jimin said kissing his head. Dongmin slowly opened his eyes and grabbed jimin trying to climb on his lap. Taehyung pulled him off and cradled him "wanna sleep with us baby," taehyung asked and dongmin nodded.

"Please papa," he asked crying a bit more, taehyung wiped his tears and stood up. Taehyung led them to their bedroom and laid dongmin down first, Jimin laid down right after. "I'm gonna go talk to everyone," he said leaving the room.

"Is he okay," jungkook quickly asked. Taehyung nodded "we're gonna get ready to sleep, you can go or stay the night if you want."

"Yeah i think me and kook are gonna go," yugyeom said, he was still upset and just wanted to sleep. "We'll stay the night," jinsoo said, taehyung nodded and walked back to his room. He walked in and saw dongmin asleep next to jimin, who was still awake. Taehyung walked to their closet to change real quick, he walked back to the bed and laid next to Jimin.

"Is he okay," taehyung asked, Jimin nodded "just really scared."

~~~~~~

Yugyeom walked ahead of jungkook as they left the apartment building. The aforementioned kept having to run after him just to keep up.

Once they got to the car jungkook quickly grabbed yugyeoms wrist and pulled him closer to himself. Yugyeom tried to pull himself away from jungkook, but the aforementioned just kept pulling him back.

"Jungkook stop please," yugyeom said still trying to pull away from him. "Why are you so upset then," he asked loosing his grip on his wrist.

"Because it just--im just scared okay," yugyeom said as he started to cry. Jungkook sighed and let go of his wrist "get in the car," he whispered unlocking it. Yugyeom just nodded getting in the car, the drive back was quiet with the exception of Yugyeoms sniffling.

Once they got back to their house yugyeom quickly to the house but disappointed about having to wait for jungkook. When he got there jungkook grabbed his waist and kissed Yugyeom.

"Put on your music and relax, okay," he whispered before he opened the door. Yugyeom nodded slowly, he walked in first before jungkook and quickly made it to their room.

Jungkook walked away and to the bathroom, as tub started to fill he walked over to one of the cabinets and grabbed a scented bath bomb and threw it in the tub. Then he got candles and the lighter to turn them on.

After setting everything up he walked out of the bath room and into his bedroom. Yugyeom was laying down listening to music, jungkook could see his tear stains. He walked over to him and took off his headphones "Come on," he said picking him up.

Yugyeom sat up slowly and got off the bed, he followed Jungkook to the bathroom. He gasped at the sight, he did all of this for me he thought.

"We're gonna talk...but i need you to relax okay," jungkook whispered as he kissed Yugyeoms cheek. The aforementioned nodded and began to undress himself, jungkook starred at him the whole time.

"Baby, please don't stare," he said suddenly feeling insecure. Jungkook broke out of his trance and walked him to the tub. "Are you gonna come in with me," he asked and jungkook nodded.

He began to undress himself and get in the tub pulling yugyeom closer to himself. "Talk to me," he said as he started to stroke his hair.

"Don't wanna," he mumbled.

"I want to fix whatever is hurting you, that's what being in a relationship is about...being there for each other."

"Jimin is pretty, and the dog used to belong to your ex girlfrie--"

"I hated that rat," jungkook said causing yugyeom to giggle. "And yes jimin is pretty but jimin isn't you...i don't like jimin like that. He's like my little brother."

"I know bu--"

"Taehyung is absolutely in love with Jimin, didn't you hear how angry he got just because i didn't give him the cup correctly."

Yugyeom nodded again, jungkook turned him around so they were facing each other "besides...i only want you yuggie. You're the only person im interested in, you..." he kissed his cheek "are..." he kissed his other cheek "mine..." he whispered then kissed lips.

"I only want you," jungkook said stoking his cheek. "I know we started off rough but i really love you so much...you are literally my everything."

"Kookie...i love you too," he said as he started to kiss him.

A/N i woke up at 4 and now I'm going to NASA :))))