F I F T Y- S I X

Jinsoo and Jimin ended up playing a game of spoons with the deck of cards Jinsoo found in one of the kitchen drawers. Jimin sighed as Jinsoo kept losing the game, "its cause-" Jinsoo stoped talking when he heard something crash in the living room. They both stood up and walked to the living room to see Taehyung laughing at one of his friends picking up the movies he dropped. Taehyung saw Jimin there and waved him over, then patted his lap. Sighing Jimin went over and bent down a bit "i'm g-going to call so-someone to p-pick us up I thi-th-think you h-have had en-enough 'fun' for to-tonight."

Taehyung shook his head and pouted, Jimin sighed at his actions. He yelped when he felt someone grab him from behind. Quickly pulling away he saw one of Taehyungs friends. He had an ugly smirk on his face "just chill out a bit, he's having fun-"

"Get your fucking hands off of him," Jimin quickly turned around and made sure Taehyung was still sitting down. "Oh what are you gonna do about it taehyung, you left him alone all night." Taehyung stood up and pulled Jimin behind himself. "Look Jaehyun...don't touch him again. I will not hesitate to-"

"To do what...kick my ass, you may think you're the shit but aren't...all you have is a pretty boyfriend, even so he can't even talk-" Taehyung threw a punch at him causing him to fall back. Jimin gasped and moved back away from him, Jaehyun smirked and wiped his lip. He stood up and pushed Taehyung back, Taehyung didn't waste time on hitting him again, and again, and again. Jimin broke away from Jinsoo and went back to Taehyung to pull him off, Taehyung just shrugged him off, Jimin stumbled back a bit. Jaeho went and pulled him away from Jaehyun. "Don't do this tae, you're drunk none of this will matter okay-"

"Fuck off Jaeho," Taehyung slurred out, he broke out his grip and went back to hitting Jaehyun, this time he was fighting back. Before he could escalate the door swung opened and hoseok and Yoongi walked in, followed by Seokjin and Namjoon. "I called hoseok," Jaeho said to Jimin. "I called his brother," Jinsoo whined to Jaeho. Jimin looked at the to and stepped back, he looked and saw Namjoon and Hoseok pull off Taehyung. "Minnie are you okay," Seokjin asked, Jimin nodded his head "ye-yeah i-i-i'm okay, bu-but Ta-taehyung he-" Seokjin pulled him in to a hug, he knew Jimin was about to cry. He walked out of the house to get him so fresh air.

Hoseok and Namjoon were struggling to hold Taehyung. "He touched Jimin- he made fun of his stutter."

"Okay tae, he did that but you fucked him up already okay you did whatever you wanted to do, but right now Jimin is outside crying because of this Taehyung you need to stop." Hoseok said to Taehyung, he stopped trying to get to him and he finally calmed down. He let himself be dragged out of the house, he apologized to Jaeho and everyone else there. "Were you smoking and drinking Taehyung?" he nodded and leaned against the wall, he saw Jimin and walked to him, but yoongi stopped him before he could get to him. "You aren't going anywhere near Jimin, i don't care what happened but you had the choice to stop-"

"I don't care what you have to say yoongi-" he was cut off by seeing Seokjin drag Jimin to their car. He sighed then walked away, to Hoseok and Namjoon. "Lets take you home Tae," he walked to his truck and waited for the other two in there.

The way back to the apartment was uncomfortable, both boys just wanted to get the day over with already and not bother with anything. Getting back to the apartment Taehyung got off his truck and walked to Seokjins to get Jimin. Opening the door Seokjin slammed it shut "you aren't getting anywhere near my little brother Taehyung, you aren't getting near him till i say its okay. That's my little brother and i swear to god Taehyung you got lucky."

He nodded his head walked in the building shortly after he came back down with a bag. He met up with Seokjin and gave him the bag, "it um it has his clothes in there. That should be enough for about a week." Seokjin nodded and took the bag from him "can i talk to him...just for a minute please seokjin." Seokjin sighed but moved out of the way and let him get the car, Taehyung saw jimin sitting there with his head against the window. He looked away when he saw Taehyung "baby im sorry please look at me..." Jimin turned and looked at him, his nose was puffy he didn't look well. "I didn't mean it baby, please i don't wanna lose you baby please he was hurting you-"

"H-he wa-wasnt though, i-i wa-was oka-okay." Taehyung started to cry as he saw Jimin cry. Taehyung scooted closer in attempt to hug him but Jimin only flinched. "Yo-you ar-aren't sober Ta-Taehyung, just go t-t-to sleep okay."

Taehyung nodded his head and looked down, Jimin gave him a sad look then turned around. He waited til he heard the door close before he started to cry again. Seokjin and Namjoon walked in the truck and began to drive to their house. Seokjin held his hand the whole way there, he ran his thumb against his knuckles. "Im sorry he did that Jimin," Namjoon looked at him through the rearview mirror then back on the road. Jimin just shook his head and bit his lip "i ju-just wanna sleep." seokjin nodded his head. "We're here already, your room still has your old bed, you can sleep there."

Time Skip (a month later)

Seokjin and Namjoon watched as Jimin sat on the couch, he was wrapped in a blanket watching some kids show on tv. They both sighed seeing him, the past month was hard on both of them. Jimin wouldn't touch his food and he would barely sleep, meanwhile Taehyung lost his job due to showing job late and couldn't sleep as well. Sighing Seokjin decided to let Taehyung see him a again, only if Jimin was okay with it. He walked to the living room and held him "hey minnie...do you feel comfortable to see Taehyung again." Jimin looked at Seokjin and nodded while shrugging his shoulders. Seokjin smiled and held him closer, he sighed when he saw Jimin tear up. He started to rub his shoulder for comfort and gripped him tighter. "Go get packed and I'll drop you off alright." Jimin nodded his head then walked back to his room to pack. As Namjoon watched he texted Taehyung to make sure the house was in shape.

A/N 3 chapters cause why the fuck not.