S E V E N T Y-O N E

The car ride was quiet with the exception of yeontans panting. Jimin looked back and saw both boys watching something on Jungkooks phone. Jimin smiled and looked at Taehyung, Jimin leaned up and kissed his cheek, "what was that for," he said, his eyes were still on the road as he talked to Jimin. The aforementioned just giggled and kissed cheek again, "se-sexy man," Taehyung just chuckled.

"Can you do me a favor, feed me my chips," he said with a cheeky smile, Jimin just nodded. As Jimin fed Taehyung chips, every now and then Jimin would look back at the two in the back just to check on them. He smiled at the sight of them sharing the small device. Jimin leaned up again to kiss Taehyung's cheek "sexy man," jimin said again.

"Stop you're making my ego get bigger," Taehyung said with a slight smirk.

"Yeah and we don't need that," Jungkook said from the backseat. Jimin just laughed, his eyes basically disappearing. Taehyung looked at him from the mirror and stuck the tongue out at him. "Kookie stop moving so much," dong-min trying to grab the phone from him.

"He-hey be nice dong-min," the aforementioned pouted and crossed his arms, Jimin returned the pout then faced the front again. Taehyung looked at Dong-min from the mirror and winked at him, "are we almost there papa," Dong-min asked trying to look at him. "No buba we still have a long way to go," Dong-min just sighed as he threw his head back.

Jimin giggled opening the Netflix app "what do you want to watch buba?"

"uh sing...please." jimin smiled then handed his phone over to dong-min. He faced the front but his eyes widen in shock when Taehyung swerved the car. He grabbed on the chair quickly and closed his eyes. "Fuck, do they know how to fucking drive-"

"Papa-"

"I know buba i didn't mean to say any bad words." When taehyung noticed Jimin state he pulled over in to a rest stop. When they parked Taehyung quickly got out of the car and went to Jimins side and pulled him out of the car. Jungkook got out of the car and took dong-min to the small park that was there.

"Baby you gotta look at me- baby please im right here you're okay," jimin just shook his head as he silently cried. Taehyung grabbed Jimin and held him close, jimin cried in to his shoulder. "Th-that wa-was to cl-close ta-ta-taehyung," Taehyung noticed the shakiness in his voice, "i know baby, you're okay i got you."

"Do-Dong-min wh-where- is he ok-okay," taehyung just nodded his head and rubbed jimins. "Fuck baby im so sorry," jimin shook his head and held Taehyung. When they pulled apart Taehyung caressed Jimins cheek and pecked it. They pulled apart and saw Dong-min pulling at Jimins sweater. "Daddy are you okay," Jimin smiled then nodded. "That's good, i don't like when you're sad."

"Yeah we don't like when daddy is sad," Taehyung said picking up dong-min. Jungkook walked over to them and pulled jimin in to a hug, jimin smiled and hugged him back. "Im o-okay k-koo," it came out muffled but they could understand what he said. "Let's get going," Taehyung said pulling Jimin away from jungkook.

Time skip

"Papa are we almost there," dong-min whinnied throwing his head back. Taehyung just giggled at him "yes buba, we're already here." After parking the car everyone got out and started to get out of the car.

When Jimin got out, namjoon and seokjin walked out of the cabin. "Hi hyungs," jimin yelled to them. They both waved at him then walked down to meet them. Dong-min quickly ran to seokjin and jumped into his arms. "Ucle jinnie," Seokjin smiled and hugged him.

"Oh hey kook," seokjin said walking over to him. Taehyung and Jimin just started to help get things off. Namjoon went to help them grab some stuff, grabbing a bag from from jimin and three bags that were in the car.

The three of them walked in the small cabin, dong-min ran out one of the room with a picture in his hand. "Look papa, its you," dong-min said running to Taehyung. The aforementioned just smiled at him then walked ahead of him to his room. Dong-min pouted and put the paper down, taehyung didn't even look at him.

He tried to show Jimin but he saw that he was busy doing something in kitchen. With a sad look he just on the couch and tried not to cry, he was very emotional and he easily cried. When Taehyung came out of the room he saw Dong-min on the couch next to him then pulled him on to his lap.

Taehyung kissed his cheek "so wheres the picture you were gonna show me," he said resting his chin on his shoulder. With a sniffle Dong-min picked up the picture to show Taehyung. "I was pretty ugly back then huh," dong-min giggled and nodded his head.

"You know...i didn't mean to ignore you baby, i just have some stuff to do. You don't need to cry okay. I love you buba," dong-min nodded his head understanding what Taehyung was saying. "I love you too papa," he said turning around to kiss his cheek and hug him. Taehyung hugged him back, "my flower," he said.

"Can i play in the snow," Taehyung looked out a nodded his head. "Yeah until im done taking everything out."

Time Skip

"Alright flower, time to go inside," taehyung said walking off the porch and going to pick up dong-min. "Good cause it cold," taehyung just chuckled and brought him in. Taehyung put dong-min on the floor once he was set on the floor he took off to the couch they had. "Papa can we watch a movie please."

"Sure do you want hot coco though? We were outside for a while." dong-min nodded his head as he took off his jacket. Soon Taehyung came back with two mugs of hot chocolate and Jimin following behind with a plate of cookies "hot choco," dongmin said when he got his cup. "Im go-gonna go nap," Jimin told the duo, they both nodded and continued to watch the movie.

Dong-min propped himself right on Taehyung lap, using Taehyungs jacket as a blanket he got comfortable and silently watched the film.

QA/N im going to school tommorow and its only half a day so im gonna just pretend i didn't miss the whole week lmao.