O N E T H I R T Y

Jimin sat in the back and calmed Dongmin down the rest of the way back. He wasn't able to calm down the rest of the way and at one point he tried to hold in his cry but Jimin could tell his throat was hurting. "Stop doing that flower, it's okay to cry baby," jimin said rubbing his arm.

"Made papa ma-mad," he cried out which sounded like yelling. "Flower I'm not mad it's just I've told you the same thing so many times and you aren't listening."

"I ju-just don't wan-want to leave you guys," dongmin cried out more he started to bite on his finger. Taehyung finally parked the car at jungkooks house and got off to get Dongmin. Though Yeontan growled at him and tried to bite his hand he ignored it and grabbed Dongmin.

"Flower i promise you as soon as the babies are here we're gonna come for you," Taehyung said holding him close. "I'm not mad I'm just scared okay...i don't want to leave you either but me and daddy really need to do this."

By now Jungkook was outside grabbing the bags and helping jimin out then grabbing yeontan. He stayed still for awhile to here Taehyung talking to Dongmin. "Yugyeom...can you take dongmin in for me," jimin asked as Taehyung walked around in the front. Yugyeom nodded and took dongmin from taehyung.

"Wh-what's wrong," jimin said to taehyung as he rubbed his arm. Taehyung just shook his head "just tell me please," jimin said no longer rubbing his arm but holding it. "Really just stressed out about all this, i don't want to leave him but i know both of us need to focus on the surgery--"

"Ar-are you scared the surgery is go-gonna go w-wrong," Jimin said as his eyes got watery. "Im just overthinking everything and i know you'll be okay but i have to make sure--i can't risk losing you."

"Ba-baby...you aren't gonna lose me that easy. I'll fi-fight, you know that more than anything. You shouldn't have to worry about all this."

Taehyung nodded and brought Jimin in to a hug. He really need that hug, he needed the comfort "go say sorry to Dongmin."

Taehyung nodded and walked inside the house. His heart broke when he saw Dongmins tear stained face. He walked over to him and took a seat "come here baby," he said patting his leg dongmin sat up and walked over to him sitting on his lap.

"You know i didn't want to yell at you right," Taehyung said holding him close. Dongmin shook his head and laid his head on his chest "didn't mean to make you mad," dongmin said as he started to stick his finger in his mouth. 

"Where's your bag," taehyung asked looking around Dongmin stood up and walked towards the door where is bag was sitting. He walked back to taehyung and sat on his lap, taehyung went through his bag and pulled out his pacifier. Taehyung removed it and grabbed his pacifier and handed it to him for him to suck.

"Look if you listen to kookie the whole time you're here I'll by you some new toys," taehyung said to him, Dongmin nodded. "We have to go now baby," taehyung said as he stood up. Jimin walked over to the both of them and hugged Dongmin "I'll see you soon baby," jimin said giving him a kiss on his cheek. Dongmin nodded and held on to him tightly "love you daddy," whispered then gave him a kiss.

"I love you too."

Dongmin turned to Taehyung and then hugged him "love you papa," he whispered. "I love you more flower," he said holding him tight. He placed him down and walked to jungkook "I'll probably facetime you guys before he sleeps," he whispered to him then left, jimin stayed a bit longer to remind him of everything they had in the bags and his schedule.

"Have Taehyung text us as soon as the surgery starts," Jungkook said holding him tightly "and be careful both of you."

Jimin nodded and then left, dongmin ran up to Jungkooks legs and held him tightly till he picked him up. "Want some ice cream to make you feel better," jungkook asked.

"Yes please," dongmin whispered. Jungkook nodded and walked him in to the kitchen where yugyeom was eating ice cream already. Jungkook sat him down on the counter and went to serve him a bowl.

Jungkook

Min He looks so cute aw my baby Min Wow my flower looks so cute i miss him so much tell him i love him

Min
He looks so cute aw my baby
Min
Wow my flower looks so cute i miss him so much tell him i love him. taehyung
Min
Tell him i love him too -Jimin

Jungkook
Will do

Time Skip

While yugyeom was bathing Dongmin, jungkook got their bed ready. He looked down at the small bed where yeontan was laying next to the bed. There was no way he was going to let that rat sleep on his bed.

Then dongmin walked in with a towel wrapped around him. Yugyeom walked to jungkook and gave him a kiss on the cheek "i need his clothes," he said sweetly, jungkook turned towards his bed side dresser and grabbed his clothes. After grabbing them Yugyeom walked back Dongmin back to he bathroom. About five minutes later Dongmin came back in the room "yuggie said he's gonna shower," Dongmin said sweetly.

Jungkook nodded and began to pick out Yugyeoms clothes. Which was some silk shorts and one of his (jungkooks) sweatshirts. "Ucle kookie can you put on Mulan please," dongmin asked before jungkook walked away. Jungkook nodded and scrolled through netflix as he looked for the movie. "Thank you kookie," dongmin said as he grabbed his pacifier.

Jungkook nodded and walked in the bathroom to give Yugyeom his clothes. "Who's there," yugyeom called out, jungkook smiled "just me baby," he said.

"Oh thank you."

"You're welcome."

Jungkook walked back in the room and saw Dongmins wide eyes watching the movie. "She's pretty right kookie," dongmin said removing his pacifier. Jungkook nodded "do you want something to drink before you lay down."

Dongmin shook his head "ok--" he was cut off as phone started ringing. It was Taehyung, after answering it real quick he gave the phone to Dongmin who just lit up when he saw his parents on the screen.

"Hi daddy, hi papa!"

Dongmin waved at the screen his face full of joy. "Hi flower, how you feelin' baby," Taehyung said, Dongmin shrugged "I'm okay papa, kookie made us awesome pizza," he said.

"And after that we got some soda," he said excitedly.

"Hav-have you been listening t-to ko-kookie," jimin asked and Dongmin nodded. "Watchin mulan right now," dongmin said turning the phone around to show him the tv.

Small time skip

"And..." he stopped to yawn "then yuggie got my blankie for me to...sleep," he said as he started to fall asleep. Taehyung was too "you sleepy baby," taehyung asked and Dongmin nodded. "Go ahead and go to sleep flower," taehyung said blowing him a kiss. And just then dongmin fell asleep, thats when jungkook took his phone.

"How's everything going," he asked both of them but Taehyung was already asleep. "Ev-everything is go-good and we're se-set for tomorrow," Jimin said with a smile. Jungkook couldn't see that Jimin was rubbing his stomach.

"You nervous," he asked as he started to rub yugyeoms head. Jimin nodded "tae's been like shaky since we've got here," jimin said as he looked at him. "Get some sleep min, I'll talk to you tomorrow...good night."

"Go-good night."

A/N the bbma performance was amazing Halsey is so pretty and performance gave me chills. Her and Seokjin kissing the rose was THE moment.