S I X T Y-N I N E

All four boys were on the couch eating snacks and watching whatever was playing on the tv. Sighing Jungkook looked through his phone waiting for a reply back. Deciding to let it be he nudged Jimin to get his attention. "I'm bored," whispered Jimin rolled his eyes and shrugged "g-go home then."

"but then i'll be bored and lonely," Jimin shrugged and nudged Taehyung. "h-he's bored." Taehyung shrugged then nudged Dong-min. "kook is bored flower." Dong-min shrugged and sat up to look at Jungkook, sitting back down he just shrugged then continued to watch the movie. Jungkook groaned and threw himself back on the couch. "Jimin you suck," 

"Yes and i swallow too-"

"Jimin!" both Taehyung and Jungkook shouted, Jimin just rolled his eyes as he continued to watch the movie. "Kook you got a ps? or anything" taehyung asked getting bored too.

Jungkook nodded then stood up getting the hint that Taehyung wanted him to get it.  Taehyung stood up, causing dong-min to fall on the couch due to the sudden movement.

Taehyung apologized, picking him up and planting a kiss on his forehead.  Jimin smiled, pulling him on his lap and played with his hair.

"Y'all want any specific or nah," Jimin shrugged looking at him with a pout, Taehyung sighed looking at dong-min. "Chicken nuggets," Taehyung nodded grabbing the pack of chicken nuggets from the freezer then placing it on the counter.

"Babe, you want chicken Alfredo," Jimin smiled and nodded at him. 

"daddy, can we change it please," Jimin nodded, grabbing the remote from the coffee table so he can put on a cartoon for him. After placing Dong-min on the couch Jimin stood up and walked in to the kitchen  to talk to Taehyung. 

Leaning against the counter Jimin crossed his arms and pouted, when Taehyung saw him he slouched and sighed. "what is it baby," Jimin just shook his head, "y-you just look sexy when you cook," Jimin said shyly. "Just imagine how I'll look when i'm doing tattoos," Taehyung said with a slight smirk, Jimin just let out a squeak thinking about it. 

"S-sexy man," Taehyung just laughed as he shook his head, Jimin smiled and pecked Taehyungs cheek. Playing with Taehyung fingers Jimin also played with the rings. He noticed how thee ring finger on both hands were open, Taehyung noticed him looking at it and smirked. "Leaving it empty for you baby," Jimin looked up, feeling heat rush up to his cheeks, Taehyung pecked Jimins cheek again.  

When Taehyung started to walk back to the stove Jimin took his chance and smacked Taehyungs ass.  In a shocked state Taehyung turned around quickly and saw Jimin with a smirk. Taehyung shot him a glare the turned back to stove with the noodles. Hearing a knock on the door Jimin sat up from counter then went to open it.  Opening the door Jungkook stood there with his bag and a stupid grin on his face. "E-ew," Jungkook rolled his eyes then walked in to the house, Jimin smiled walked back to the kitchen and backed hugged him. Jimin let out a deep sigh Taehyung just chuckled, turning the stove on low he turned around to face Jimin. "Th-the over grown ba-baby is back," Taehyung just giggled at him, and kissed  his cheek. "Well petal, the food is done, so is Dong-mins nuggets." 

Jimin nodded and went to go get dong-min, getting him from the couch he picked him up to go get his food from Taehyung. After getting his plate Jimin walked him back to the living room and helped him place his stuff down correctly. Jimin walked back to the kitchen to get his own plate. Taehyung served Jimin and himself,  they walked back to the living room and began to eat. "Koo, you aren't go-going to eat," Jimin asked then shoved a forkful of food into his mouth Taehyung looked at him in awe as he saw Jimins cheeks get chubby as he ate. 

Jungkook shook his head and began to put on the game. Jimin just gave him a confused look as he focused on the game and his phone. "o-okay, who is it," Jungkook shook his head with a smile. "It's nothing."  jimin just gave him an unsure look and continued eating.

When they finished eating Taehyung joined jungkook playing the game.

Time skip

"Yo kook what time is it," Jungkook paused the game to look at his watch. "7:54" he answered shortly then started to play the game again. Taehyung looked at jimin to see him with a bored expression on his face. "Im gonna start packing some stuff," Jimin nodded then went back to paying attention to the game. Taehyung stood up from the couch and walked off to the bedroom. "Where y'all going," jungkook asked not looking away from the game. "A ca-cabin his gr-grandparents owned," Jimin answered with a bored toned. "Oh," was all jungkook said, jimin gave him a sad look when he saw him slouching.

Jimin stood and walked to the room and saw Taehyung packing things in a bag. Jimin walked behind him to back hug him. Taehyung stopped what he was doing to look behind him "What's up baby."

"K-kook is gonna be al-alone on Christmas," Taehyung sighed before he said "you want me to invite him right."

"Please tae," the aforementioned just sighed as he nodded his head Jimin let a small squeal and kissed Taehyungs cheek. "You're th-the best boyfriend ever."

"Im your only boyfriend," Jimin just nodded and let out a giggle. "Hey, kiss me you asshole," Taehyung said when Jimin was about to walk away. Jimin just smiled and kissed Taehyung on the lips, when jimin pulled away Taehyung just grabbed his cheeks so his lips were puckered. He repeatedly kissed him till jimin started to laugh "st-stop," he giggled out. Taehyung smacked his lips and let go of Jimin "fine but i want more later." Jimin just nodded and made his way out of the room.

With a smiled Jimin sat on the couch and continued to watch jungkook and dong-min play the game. Taehyung came back out with his hands in his pocket. "So jungkook, how many can you fit in your car," Taehyung as he laid on the couch, putting his head on Jimins lap. "All of us," he responded with a small pause "why," he asked not bothering to look at them. With a sigh taehyung said "you wanna come with us to the cabin." Jungkook finally looked back at them with a smile.  "Please i don't wanna be by myself during the holidays," Taehyung just nodded his head and closed his eyes "alright just pack a bag for about a week and sleep early cause we're gonna leave early." 

Jungkook nodded as he started to get stuff back in his bag then he left the house. Dong-min sat up from the floor and walked to both of his parents and laid on top of Taehyung. " 'm tired papa," taehyung looked down at him with a small smile. "Let's go put you to bed baby,"  Taehyung said while standing up to take him to his room. Jimin stood up as well and walked to their bedroom then waited for Taehyung.

When Taehyung came back into the room he saw Jimin laying on the bed in red lingerie. "Uh he fell asleep pretty quickly," taehyung said as he gulped.

"Time for your reward."

"Fuck min."

A/N this will be the last chapter of stutter till i go on Christmas break :)

I'll will be working on other stories and i may be making a new one