T W E N T Y-O N E

I love you Kim Taehyung that sentence rang in his mind he loves Jimin he really does, but why is it so hard for him to say it back

I love you Kim Taehyung that sentence rang in his mind he loves Jimin he really does, but why is it so hard for him to say it back. By the time they knew it they were back at the cabin "th-thank you fo-for breakfast" Jimin said to Namjoon and Jin the tension was really thick and no one liked it. Jimin went to the room where him and Taehyung slept and just sat there "Jimin" he heard a deep voice call out for him knowing who it belonged to. Jimin looked up from his phone "yeah Taehyung" he looked at Taehyung and smiled he didn't care that he didn't say it back and he was most definitely not going to make him say it back. "You're amazing, sweet, funny, a smartass for sure" he laughed at himself "where was I" he asked "I'm a sm-smartass" Jimin answered. "You're park Jimin and holy shit I love you so much" Jimin smiled and practically threw himself at Taehyung and kissed him. Taehyung was his first kiss and his first love and he hoped to have more first with him. Taehyung licked his bottom lip asking for permission but Jimin pulled away "so-sorry I co-couldn't breathe" Taehyung chuckled and placed kisses all over Jimins face.

🖤

"What do you want to do now" Taehyung asked as he and Jimin cuddled on the small bed. "Mo-movies?" Jimin answered his voice going a octave higher Taehyung smiled at his cuteness. "What movie" Taehyung asked looking at Jimin "something funny" he responded looking back at Taehyung placing a small kiss on his lips. "I love you" he whispered after the kiss "I love you too" Taehyung whispered back smiling then went to go get a movie for the two.

"Okay I'm back anddddd I got a movie" Taehyungs said his hyper energy flying in the room with him. "Calm do-down I'm th-the only one he-here" Jimin giggled "sorry baby" he whispered slouching down a bit, Jimin blushing at the nickname. "God I never get tired of hearing that stutter"

"It's an-annoying I ha-hate it" Jimin pouted. "I happen to love it" Taehyung said a smile on his lips as he put the movie in the DVD player "if I co-could give it to yo-you I wou-would" once again Jimin pouted "it sounds better coming from your mouth though"

"Hi-highly doubt it" Jimin whispered.

"Don't argue with me Park Jimin I know when I'm right" he paused and looked at Jimin "and right now I'm right" he smirked.

"We-well maybe yo-you're wrong this time" this time Jimin smirked. "You're something special Park" he smiled.

🖤 Christmas Day

"Jimin... Jimin-ah...Minnie...babe wake uuuupp" Jimin groaned "tae it's t-to early"

"It's 9:30 Jimin besides santa got you some gifts" Jimin just chuckled and finally got up and followed his boyfriend downstairs.

"Morning Jimin" Namjoon and Seokjin said in unison staring at each other in shock "morning hyungs" Jimin said tiredly. Seokjin smiled jimins stuttering became less frequent and it made him happy. "I got the presents sorted out so let's go ahead and open them" Seokjin said with a smile guilt hitting Jimin when he saw that he got the most presents from the three.