E I G H T Y

"So...how long have y'all been together," Seokjin asked as he picked at his food.

"Umm we have known each other for about a year and we have been dating for almost four months," Yugyeom answered with a sweet smile.

Jungkook had a small smile on his face as he listened to them talk freely to Yugyeom. "Are you gonna take my kookie away from me," Dongmin yelled raising his hand and standing up.

"D-dongmin sit do-down please," Jimin said pulling on his shirt.

"But daddy dis is an important question," dongmin whined, he had a pout and crossed his arms over his chest. "Kim Dongmin sit down," Taehyung said sternly. Dongmin just pouted and sat down.

"Dongmin," Yugyeom whispered, when he got his attention he continued. "I won't take kookie from you."  

Dongmin smiled and reached over to give him a high five.

After dinner taehyung and jimin were cleaning up the table while Dongmin was on the floor playing with some toys.

"Seokjin is making cookies later for 'santa'" Taehyung said. Jimin nodded his head and grabbed his stomach. Taehyung gave him a concerned look and stopped cleaning. "I-i'm okay," Jimin said waving his hand at Taehyung, the aforementioned just nodded and continued cleaning. 

After they finished Jimin took a seat on one of the chairs to catch his breath. "Baby you sure you okay," Taehyung asked, once again Jimin nodded his head and waved Taehyung off.

Taehyung sighed and just took a seat in front of him. Dongmin ran in the kitchen and asked to sit on Taehyungs lap.

"Daddy looks upset," Dongmin said to Taehyung, he had a sad look on his face. He hated seeing Jimin upset because then he was upset.

"Daddy just has a tummy ache flower," Taehyung responded. "Do you think kisses will make it better."

"I don't know, why don't you go try" dongmin stood up and walked over to Jimin. Dongmin laid his head in jimin lap and went to kiss his stomach.

Jimin smiled and rubbed his head and smiled. "Does daddy's stomach feel better," dongmin asked, he had a small smile and twinkle in his eyes.

"I th-think i ne-need more kisses," Dongmin giggles and kissed his stomach again and again and again. "I fe-feel be-better baby, thank you"

"You're welcome," dongmin said with a charming smile. "I love you daddy," He said tippy toeing to grab Jimins cheeks and peck his lips.

Taehyung stood up and walked up to his two his boys and gave them a kiss on the head. "I love you both so much," Taehyung said giving them another kiss. Taehyung bent down and kiss Jimins stomach. "I gotta tell you something." jimin nodded and pecked his lips.

"Hey um is Jimin a bimale (this is just something im making up idk if it is real or not)," yugyeom asked quietly.

"What's that," Jungkook asked. "Its uh like he has all male parts and stuff but he can get pregnant."

"Um i don't know-why do you ask?"

"They keep like messing with his stomach and well yeah," yugyeom said. Jungkook looked over and saw how Jimin and Taehyung kept messing with Jimins stomach.

"Taehyung carry me," Jimin said picking his hands up. Taehyung rilled his eyes playfully and picked up Jimin. "Oh me too papa," dongmin said making the same actions as jimin.

Taehyung picked him up and carried them to their room. Taehyung kissed jimins cheek and placed him on the bed then repeated the same thing with Dongmin. 

"I love you so so much," he said to dongmin as he pecked his cheeks. "I love you too with all my heart," dongmin said kissing Taehyungs cheeks as well.

"Wh-what about me," Jimin said with a fake pout. Dongmin crawled over to Jimin and started to kiss him all over.

Taehyung hovered above him kissed his lips then started to copy Dongmins actions.

"I love you daddy," Dongmin said cutely and cuddled next to him. "I lo-love you more."

"Nuh uh. I love you with all my heart."

"No~~ i love yo-you with all my he-heart," Jimin said trying to argue with dongmin. Taehyung just laid next to Jimin and propped himself up on one arm. He watched them lovingly as they dongmin tried to tickle Jimin.

"How about papa loves both of you with all his heart."

Dongmin gasped and covered his mouth. "Impossible," he said with his eyebrows furrowed together. "Way possible," Taehyung stated.

Dongmin shook his head and yawned. "You tired flower," Taehyung asked leaning up a hit to rub his head. Dongmin nodded and laid next to Jimin. "Why don't we lay down right flower, so daddy won't hurt his back."

Dongmin nodded his head and got up to lay down correctly. Jimin followed him and laid next to him.

Once Dongmin fell asleep Taehyung turned to Jimin with a serious look. "So i did some research and um there's this thing called uh bimale and well it means like you have all the male parts and stuff and you can get pregnant," Jimin just nodded his head along to what Taehyung was saying.

"It's really rare so i guess that's why no one really knows about it," Taehyung finished off.

"Th-that's- wow so you think I'm-"

"Yeah but like it could explain all the symptoms you've been showing," Taehyung said letting out a deep breath.

"I-i'm a fre-"

"Don't say that Jimin, don't start calling-"

"But it's tr-true i-"

"Please min you're not a freak okay jus- Please don't start to hate on yourself because of this okay. I love you okay with all of my heart."

Jimin laughed and wiped his eyes "okay okay i love you too."

Taehyung kissed jimin and smiled. "I love every single thing about you my love."

Jimin wiped his eyes and nodded "i love you too."

A/N im spending time with my dads family and its hella awkward. 

Anyways Merry Christmas!!

I'll post more later i love you guys.