S E V E N T Y- F O U R

"Papa, you gotta stop cheating, i saw you peaking,"  dongmin said coming out of his hiding spot. Taehyung smiled cutely then picked up dongmin. "

Guys come inside Seokjin is gonna start making coco." jimin said getting up from the chair he was sitting in.

Taehyung stood up and picked up he walked across the yard to the porch where Jimin was. Taehyung pecked Jimins cheek and grabbed his hand. They walked in the house and to their room, Taehyung walked Dongmin over to the bed and laid down.

"Papa can we watch movies please," Taehyung looked at Jimin for permission, once he saw him nod his head Taehyung gave Dongmin a nod. 

 The aforementioned smiled, he clapped his hands and grabbed Taehyungs hand. "Baby can you put something on for us please," Taehyung asked as he got comfortable next to Dongmin.

Jimin nodded his head as he turned on the tv to put on netflix, once he was done he sat on the other side of Dongmin. "You proved yourself wrong babe," Jimin whispered to Taehyung.

"You're a g-good dad, and boyfriend," Jimin said to him, Taehyung smiled at him then kissed his forehead.  Taehyung laid his head on top of Jimins and held his hand. 

Time Skip 

"Okay so i already put his name on it so all he has to do is decorate it, okay i we're gonna go see you in a bit brother bye," Namjoon said as he slipped in his coat then dragged out Seokjin.

Taehyung cracked a smile as he saw his brother walk out of the small house, he grabbed the stockings and made his way back to the room. He laughed at the sight of Dongmin and Jimin on the bed watching the movies.

Dongmin was laying on top of Jimin chest, his cheeks were squishy, Jimin on the other hand was resting his chin on top of Dongmins head and had a bit of a double  chin. 

"You guys wanna decorate your stockings," Taehyung said grabbing both boys attention. They both looked at each other and shared a nod then looked back at Taehyung then gave him a nod.

Taehyung giggled and walked over to them, "I think Namjoon has some of the supplies in the kitchen, I'll be back you big babies." 

Jimin sat up with dongmin still on his lap, he placed him on the next to him and rubbed his head. "daddy...is papa gonna be okay." 

"Daddy is really sad, so we need to try to make him happy okay," Dongmin nodded his head as he also gave him a thumbs up. When Taehyung walked back in the room with a bag full of supplies.

Dongmin got off the bed and sat on the floor, Jimin sat next to him as well as Taehyung. The aforementioned took out the supplies and the all began to decorate their own stockings.  

After about an hour they all finished with their stockings, Taehyung decided to place them across the room so they could dry. He walked back to the boys, he picked up Taehyung and stuck his hand out so Jimin could stand up.

Once Jimin stood up Taehyung walked to the bed and threw Dongmin on top of it, in which he responded with loud laughing. 

He sat on the bed next to him, Dongmin stood up behind Taehyung then started to tickle him, Jimin watched them with a fond smile.

Taehyung playfully trashed around as Dongmin tickled him, although Dongmins tickles weren't ticklish they did hurt a bit. Of course he wasn't going to let dong-min know that so he pretended to laugh, "okay flower please stop."  

"Only if i can get a cookie," he said putting his hands up threateningly, Taehyung looked up at Jimin then grabbed his arms. "Sorry but that's daddy's decision," once Dongmin heard that he cupped his hands and placed then over Taehyungs ear so he could tell him a secret. "Lets tickle daddy," he whispered to Taehyung who nodded his head, Taehyung quickly gave Jimin his attention.

He kissed his head then started to tickle him, dongmin joined in on the tickling.

"Daddy we'll only stop if let us get cookies," Dongmin said as he picked up his hand allowing Taehyung to stop, once jimin caught his breath he shook his head. Taehyung started to tickle him again.

Once Jimins eyes got watery dongmin decided to give him a break and rest. "Fi-fine you guys can have some cookies," dongmin and Taehyung yessed before they left to go get the cookies.

Jimin stood up and wiped his eyes, getting rid of the left over tears that he had.

The boys came back with a pack of cookies, Taehyung place dongmin on the floor so he could fix his shirt really quick then pick him up again to take him to the bed.

"Daddy we brought you some cookies," dongmin said as Taehyung placed him on the bed.

Jimin smiled widely as Dongmin placed a small kiss on his cheek, Taehyung kissed the opposite side.

"So flower, is there any specific you want for christmas," Taehyung asked as he laid his head on Jimins lap. When Dongmin shook his head Jimin and Taehyung gave him an unsure look. 

"I alweady got what i wants," he said with a slight lisp. He rubbed his eyes he yawned, "Lets all take a nap and then we'll talk more."

With that they all laid down and relaxed on the bed curled up to each other.

"Taehyung," Jimin said after awhile, he got a hum in response, Taehyung propped up his elbow and his head on his hand ( y'all know what i mean right???). "I can't sleep," Jimin whispered.

"Me either."

"Wh-what do you think he m-m-meant," Jimin asked looking as Dong-min, he had a fond smile as he looked at him. "I'm not sure petal, but he's so smart for his age. You've noticed that right."

Jimin smiled and nodded. Taehyung leaned forward as he pecked Jimins forehead. "I love him so much min, thank you baby."

"F-for what."

"Walking to my front door, you're cute little stutter that i adore, wanting to have kids. Thank you baby."

Jimin giggled cutely "i lo-love you baby."

A/N SOFT HOURS BITCHESSSS

also i'm writing an essay about school shooting and why i think they happen and what i think we can do to stop them. If you guys can like help me out and give me some ideas to write about i would appreciate it thank you.