S I X T Y- F O U R

They all walked in the house with a big smile, Taehyung placed Dong-min on the floor and he immediately ran in to the hallway. He explored the rooms and even discovered the small pup that they had in the office. He came back in the living room with yeontan in his arms and a huge smile. "Daddy, papa look...puppy," both boys smiled and nodded their head as Dong-min held the puppy.

"He al-already likes it here," Jimin whispered to Taehyung, the aforementioned smiled and nodded his head then walked over to dong-min and helped him take off his jacket and shoes. Jimin walked to the kitchen and decided to grab a snack for himself and Dong-min. He walked to living room and handed him some grapes. Taehyung looked at Jimin with a look of betrayal when he didn't get any. Jimin smiled and handed him his grapes.

He sat on the couch with them and leaned on Taehyung, then dong-min sat on his lap. "Daddy and papa," he said hugging Jimin, and rubbing Taehyungs cheek. Jimin held him tightly and kissed his cheek, dong-min responded with a loud giggle.  "Daddy," he screamed out and Jimin couldn't help but laugh at him.

Taehyung looked at the two with a fond smile, he really couldn't believe that they had adopted their first kid.  He was as cute as a button too, he felt at content with himself. His train of thought was interrupted when he felt Jimin nudge him. "Mom said she's gonna get him some stuff...like a bed and a small dr-drawer...plus she gave me my al-allowance," he said with a smile.  Taehyung nodded his head and pecked his lips. Jimin smiled and kissed him again, they broke away when they heard a knock at the door. Jimin stood up and went to open the door and saw his mom and seokjin.

He let them in and seokjin quickly walked over to the small boy that was playing with the small dog. He picked him up and pinched his cheeks. Wrong move. Dong-min started to cry out of the sudden movement, Taehyung quickly stood up and took him. He hid his face between the nape of Taehyungs neck, seokjin had a look of shock. Taehyung took him to the other room to try to calm him down. "So when did y'all get him," seokjin asked quietly looking at his little brother.

"Uh today...he go-got attached qu-quickly," he said looking down, seokjin nodded and walked to his little brother and hugged him. Jimin quickly hugged him back, seokjin rubbed his back and stepped back. "So when were you going to tell me," he asked rubbing his eyes. "I wa-was planning on a sm-small get together," seokjin nodded and hugged him again.

"You grew up so much little brother," jimin nodded and hugged him tightly. Taehyung came out with dong-min on his side, and puffy eyes. Taehyung said something to him then Dong-min nodded his head. "Who's that," he asked pointing at Seokjin, "ucle jinnie," he said quietly, Taehyung nodded and gave him a peck on the cheek.

Dong-min smiled and hugged Taehyung, they all smiled at the scene. They all moved from the door and in to the kitchen to talk, then Namjoon and Jimins dad walked in with some stuff. Jimin stood up quickly from where he was sitting led him to the extra room they had.

They sat the stuff down and they all went back to the kitchen where everyone was. Jimins mom started to take some stuff out so she can make something, Namjoon came in the kitchen last with a small toy in his hand. "Tae," he said grabbing his attention, he smiled and showed him the toy he had. Taehyung returned the smiled and hugged him, "this is dong-min, min this is uncle joonie."

"Ucle joonie," he repeated with a small wave, Namjoon returned the wave. He pulled up the toy and showed him the small spider man toy, dong-min smiled and pointed at himself. "Its yours now, i got it just for you," he said Dong-min smiled and whispered a small 'thank you' to him and took the toy from Namjoon. Taehyung placed him on the floor and allowed him to play with the toy, he walked to Jimin and pecked his cheek. "I love you," he whispered, jimin blushed and whispered "i love you too."

"So since almost everyone is here why don't we call everyone else and welcome dong-min," seokjin suggested to everyone, Jimin looked at Taehyung for approval. Taehyung nodded his head, Jimin smiled and took out his phone to text Jungkook and Yoongi.

Minnie
Koo i need your help with something
Come quick please

Koo :)
Is everything alright?
Im coming minnie

Minnie
Yoongi hyung?

Yoongi :)
Yes Jimin
Is everything alright
Im coming don't worry

Jimin smiled and put his phone back in his pocket at the same time Taehyung did. They both smiled at each other and Taehyung kissed Jimin again. They walked up to dong-min and picked him up, "we're gonna play hide and seek real quick baby." Dong-min nodded his head and put his finger to his lips to signal them to be quiet. They walked in his room and played with him there.

About ten minutes later Jungkook walked in the house was a panicked look. He was confused to see Jimins parents and brother there, Mrs.Park directed him to a chair he sat down in a confused state. Soon yoongi and hoseok walked in with the same face, "is everything alright, where's jimin." Mrs.Park did the same thing that she did to Jungkook to them. Then finally dumb and dumber walked in, mrs.park introduced herself then directed them to sit down.

Jimin walked in the living room and waved to everybody, Jungkook was the first to walk up to him. "What's wrong min, you scared me," Jimin smiled and told him to wait. He back in to the room and came back with Taehyung and dong-min. "Everyone meet... Dong-min," and with that everyone's jaw dropped.

A/N i got an army bomb off ebay, the Bluetooth doesn't work but i didn't expect it to lol. Also i had a great day at school