T H I R T Y-T W O

The next morning Jimin woke up in Taehyungs arms, he smiled and laid his head on his bare chest

Jimin place soft kisses on his chest and snuggled up to Taehyung. "Morning bub" Taehyung said startling Jimin a bit. "M-morning tae-taehyung" the aforementioned left a kiss on Jimins head.

"You have a session today at 3" Taehyung said which made him groan "you haven't been there in a long time, last time he saw you was when you woke up so you're going, I'll wait in the lobby again" Jimin just sighed and stood up. Deciding to get ready for the day.

When he came out of the bathroom he laid back on the bed, his head on Taehyungs lap, Taehyung just played with his hair while he watched tv. After a while of being on Taehyungs lap Jimin decided to lay next to him. "I lo-love you" Jimin whispered while pecking his lips. Taehyung smiled and pecked his lips "I love you more baby" he pecked his lips again. "M-more" Taehyung smiled and pecked his lips again, Jimin pouted. 

"Ki-kiss me r-right," he said then he puckered his lips, waiting for Taehyung to kiss him. "Someone's needy huh" the aforementioned said before he kissed him. Jimin rolled over so he was straddling his hips, they broke away from their kiss so they could catch their breath. "Why so needy hmm?" Taehyung asked while placing his hand on Jimins waist, "sto-stop it" he said while looking away to hide his blush. Taehyung smiled and sat up and Jimin kissed him again, Taehyung licked jimins bottom lip asking for entrance and Jimin allowed him. Slowly Taehyung moved his hands down to his ass. They broke away again "remember when you asked about those purple marks on jins neck," jimin nodded his head cutely "words baby boy" (a/n tae your dom is showing).

"Yeah I re-remember" he answered softly, "they're love bites baby, do you want one" once again Jimin nodded his head. Taehyung smiled and started to kiss from his cheek to his neck then down to his shoulder. When Jimin felt Taehyung lick his shoulder he gasped "fe-feels weird" Jimin said while moving his neck more. "I know baby, I'm gonna start biting your shoulder but if you want me to stop just let me know." Jimin nodded the Taehyung continued to lick the spot where he was, he started to nibble at it causing Jimin to moan.  "ahh~ Taehyung smiled and bit down a little harder.

Finally Taehyung pulled away and looked at the red almost purple mark on his shoulder. When he made eye contact with jimin he froze, Jimin looked shocked and it made Taehyung nervous shit he didnt like it, I messed up he thought.

"I'm sorry Jimin i-"

"It-it felt wei-weird but I li-liked it" Jimin said then a smile appeared on his face. "You sure baby" and Jimin nodded again. "That's good, I'm glad you did baby." this time Taehyung smiled "im gonna go take shower baby I'll be out in a bit." Jimin smiled than rubbed the spot where he left his "love bite."

When Taehyung got out of the restroom it was almost time for Jimins appointment. "wanna get something to eat before we leave?" He asked looking through his closet for a t-shirt. When he didn't hear a response he looked back and saw Jimin spaced out, Taehyung started to feel bad. He gulped, "bub...baby...minnie..." Taehyung walked closer. "Jimin!" He yelled and Jimin finally snapped out of it. "You spaced out min, are you okay?" Jimin just gave him a nod and stood up.