T H I R T Y-F O U R

The party ended and the only people there was yoongi, hoseok, taehyung, and jimin. "So, that hickey" taehyung sighed and sat on the couch. "Calm down that all we did" Taehyung said and jimin was already very red. 

"I hope Jesus if y'all did the dirty before the party i would've been so pissed" hoseok joked.

"We should go already, I'll see you guys around" Yoongi said while dragging Hoseok out of the apartment. "Now, how bout we go and do the dirty" yoongi said when he closed the door Hoseok smirked and grabbed yoongis hand and waist. "Lets go baby boy" hoseok whispered in his ear.

"Do t-the d-dirty?" jimin asked while sitting next to taehyung "he means sex jimin."

The aforementioned just sat there flustered playing with his hands. They sat in silence while taehyung got up and started cleaning the house, jimin started helping out as well. "Im going to sleep already" when jimin was going to respond taehyung was already out of the living room and in their shared room already.

Jimin decided to wash the dishes to pass up some time and to also get him tired. About two hours later he dragged himself to his and taehyungs room.

When he walked in and it looked like taehyung was crying, he was right "Ta-Taehyung, wa-wake up...ta-taehyung" he said while shaking him.

When taehyung woke up he looked around and saw jimin there. He quickly got up and ran to the restroom. "Where's my pills!" he yelled and jimin walked in the restroom. "God damnit where the fuck are my pills" jimin jumped back and shook his head "i do-don't k-kn-know" he said and Taehyung stormed out of the restroom and in to the kitchen. Taehyung ran back to the restroom "jimin where the fuck are they!" Taehyung grabbed on to Jimins wrist the aforementioned flinched back and started crying. "Ta-tae-taehyung yo-you're sc-scaring me, h-hu-hurting me" Taehyung was still crying and he just sat on the floor and gripped his hair after he let go of Jimin. Both the boys were crying but jimin stopped himself so he can comfort Taehyung. "I can't find my pills jimin, they were just here" taehyung was still crying but he calmed down enough to talk. 

"Wh-what pi-pills."

"My sleeping pills Jimin!" he yelled again. Before he knew it Taehyung stood up and left the apartment.

Jimin didn't know what to do so he sat there and cried. After about ten minutes he stood up and walked to the couch sat down and waited for taehyung to come home.

Two hours passed by and it was 3 in the morning when Taehyung went back to the apartment. When he saw jimin asleep on the couch he felt a tugging in his heart. "Minnie...lets go sleep on the bed" Jimin gave him a nod then quickly fell back to sleep. Taehyung gave a half smile and pick up Jimin and took him to their room.

When both boys woke up the next morning tension filled the air. Jimin had questions and he knew Taehyung wasn't going to answer him. He didn't ask anything and he didn't say anything. He sat in silence and ate his breakfast. They both did.

After many minutes of silence Taehyung spoke up. "I'm sorry, about last night," he said softly not wanting to scare Jimin. The aforementioned gave him a small nod and brought his hand up to eat his cereal. That's when he saw the bruise on his wrist, "I hurt you." his voice cracked in the end. Taehyung didn't want to cry in front of Jimin, once again the latter gave him a small short nod.

Slowly Taehyung brought his hand to jimins wrist and touched softly he started kissing it whispering continuously whispering 'I'm sorry', the Jimin pulled his arm away and walked to the sink to put his bowl up. "I'm so sorry Jimin, I didn't mean to hurt you. I really didn't," Taehyung stood up and walked to Jimin wanting to embrace him but Jimin declined and left to their shared room.

Taehyung followed him to the room and sat on the floor next to bed and played with the hand that Jimin let hang loose. "I went to my brothers last night, he always has extra pills for me, I didn't mean to hurt you or scare you. I didn't mean to yell at you I was just scared and wanted to sleep and get that night over with. I lo-ve you so much baby" Taehyung's voice cracked and he started kissing Jimins knuckles.

"H-ho-hold me pl-ple-please" Jimin whispered out, his voice was broken and his stutter got bad. Taehyung stood up and laid next to Jimin holding the latter tight. "D-do-don't le-let it ha-happen ag-again," he whispered again looking up at Taehyung. "I promise to god it won't happen," he whispered again while kissing his head.

A/N i got bangs and short hair now :)

Probably gonna delete these later :P