F O R T Y

The boys made their way out of the tattoo place and back to their car. They both sat back rested for a while before anyone spoke up, "what time is it" jimin asked looking back at Taehyung.  "Seven" Taehyung replied looking at Jimin, he smiled and put his hand on Jimins cheek stroking it with his thumb gently. "Beautiful" he said softly his voice was raspy and Jimin loved that, the aforementioned hummed and kissed Taehyungs knuckles.

"I lo-love you," Jimin said quietly.

"I love you more minnie," Taehyung said leaning forward to give him a kiss. Taehyung turned the car on and began his way to the restaurant he planned on taking Jimin to.  Taehyung let out a yawn and threw his head back when he parked the car. "Ti-tired," jimin asked resting his hand on Taehyungs thigh "just a bit," he replied sitting up straight. "W-we can do th-this another ti-time," jimin said.  "You Sure?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded his head with a smiled.  Taehyung started the car and made his way back to their house, "we can binge watch shrek series" Taehyung said with a smile. Jimin started laugh throwing his body back, Taehyung just smiled and continued his way home.

Stopping at a red light Taehyung rested his head back "you massage my neck when he get home,"  Taehyung asked and Jimin gave him a nod looking back at his phone.

Brother Kim :)
Mom and dad are coming back tomorrow
Brother Kim :)
They don't know about you and tae
Or that you moved out.
Brother Kim :)
They want to see us

Jimin closed his phone and took his seatbelt off seeing as Taehyung just parked the car. Taehyung helped Jimin out of the car and to the apartment. When they got in the apartment Jimin went to the couch and Taehyung sat on the floor in front of him. "Wh-where do wan-want me to massage," he asked rubbing his shoulders "in the back." he said quietly.

Jimin pushed both his thumbs on the back of his neck and softly started massaging it. "My pa-parents are com-coming tomorrow," taehyung moved away from jimin and looked at him.

"I ju-just found out" he said quietly.

"Do they know about the car accident" Jimin gave a nod.

"About you moving out," jimin shook his head.

"About us?" another shake of his head. Taehyung sighed and laid his head back, "are you going to tell them?"

"Of course," he said with a smile then gave Taehyung a peck on the lips. Taehyung stayed on the floor between Jimins legs and once again jimin was playing with his hair. Slowly both boys were falling asleep or already asleep, Taehyung took it upon himself to take jimin to their room.  

The next day Taehyung was the first one to wake up, he carefully removed himself from Jimin and went to the bathroom and did his usual routine. Taehyung walked back to their room and looked through the closet for something to wear. Taehyung quietly heard a soft moan, he turned around and saw Jimin laying on his back and a lump under the covers. Taehyung walked over to see if he was okay, Taehyung basically jumped back when he heard Jimin moan again. Shit, he thought softly he started to wake Jimin up "baby wake up" Jimins eyes shot open. "It hu-hurts," Jimin said quietly grabbing on to Taehyung arm. "I know baby, you need to take a cold bath" Jimin let out a moan when blanket went over his crotch. Taehyung threw the rest of the blanket off of Jimin, seeing the lump under Jimins shorts made Taehyung wince he knew that Jimin was in a lot of pain. Jimin started to palm himself through his jeans, letting moans out. "Ah~ Taehy-ung" Jimin moaned out, "minnie you trust me right" jimin looked up at Taehyung and gave him a nod. "Pull your pants down, underwear too," Jimin hesitated before he did what he was told except his boxers. Taehyung sat between Jimins legs and put his hands on his hips, Taehyung went face to face with Jimin and started kissing him. 

Taehyung was palming jimin through his boxers, after their heated make out Taehyung slowly started taking off Jimins boxers. Jimin covered himself before Taehyung took them off completely "Its okay baby, trust me,"  Jimin nodded his head and slowly removed his hands. Taehyung slowly took Jimins member in to his hand causing Jimin to moan "ta-tae im sca-scared," Jimin said grabbing on to Taehyungs arm. " i know baby, " taehyung said softly, Jimin let go of taehyungs arm and the aforementioned started to move his hand up and down. Taehyung ran his thumb over Jimins slit Jimin let out another moan "mmh fa-faster Taehyung ah~" Taehyung went faster then brought his palm up to the tip rubbed it. "Ta-taehyung im gonna- ah~" Taehyung smirked as Jimin came on his hand. Jimin threw his head back and covered his face with a pillow.

"Im so-sorry" Jimin said quietly, it was a bit muffled because of the pillow. "For?" Taehyung asked licking up what was left on his hand. "All th-that and yo-you know...peeing on your hand," Jimin said with embarrassment, Taehyung started laughing and Jimin sat up confused.   "It-it's no-not funny," Jimin said upset, Taehyung laughed and gave Jimin a kiss "baby that wasn't pee it was cum."  Jimin made oh shape then  covered himself once he noticed he was still half naked.

"Go take a shower, we're meeting your parents tonight,"  Jimin made taehyung cover his eyes before running out out of the room and into their bathroom. 

Taehyung
Dude

Hoesuck
Whats up?

Taehyung
I just
Taehyung
ImighthavegivenJiminahandjob

Hoesuck
Kim Taehyung you dirty dog
Hoesuck
But same
Hoesuck
But with yoongi not Jimin

Taehyung
Well nah shit
Taehyung
You and my brother are idiots

Hoesuck
What?!?

Taehyung threw his phone on the bed and laid back, just then Jimin came back with a towel wrapped around his waist. "I fo-forgot my cl-clothes," Taehyung smiled and sat back up. Crazy morning Taehyung thought.

A/N story development is going from "mine or your house" to "lets go home" :D 
A

nygay i wanna do the idol challenge buuuuttt idk no one has really seen me dance sooo dbdjsnsbsjs

Also trivia love and im fine is a bop

Edit: apparently BH is asking to put so fan videos in their new mv ?????