T H I R T Y-O N E

Jimin and Taehyung walked through the store with a basket and a list

Jimin and Taehyung walked through the store with a basket and a list. Taehyung was slumped over the basket and dragging his feet. "I don't wanna do this anymore." He said dragging out the more part. Jimin sighed and continued to walk away.

"I'd r-rather not st-starve tae" Jimin said with a pout. Taehyung sighed and continued to walk with Jimin. They got to where they needed, can foods, Jimin bent down to grab the ones he need, this automatically caught Taehyungs attention. He walked to him and placed his hand above his butt, "hey min stand up and I'll get the cans." Jimin was confused as to why he had to he was about to protest but he felt Taehyungs hand go down. Jimins eyes went wide when he felt Taehyungs hand on his ass "um i-i'll lo-look at the l-list then" he quickly got out I've Taehyungs grip and went back to the cart while Taehyung got the cans. Jimin was a blushing mess when he got back to the cart he really didn't just do that he thought his face was hot and he looked at red as a tomato.

"I think I got what we need" Taehyung said walking back to Jimin while giving him a peck on the cheek. Jimin smiled and the continued to walk down the isle. "I-i'll be back" Jimin said leaving Taehyung alone with the cart.

Taehyung was standing at the cart on his phone not paying attention. Taehyung felt something on the back hit the back of his ankle he hissed in pain the turned around "I'm so sorry I wasnt paying attention to where I was- Taehyung?" The aforementioned looked up and his eyes widen " it's fine, I'm gonna leave now," the person had grabbed his hand and Taehyung pulled away then looked at the person arms crossed.

"What jin-soo" he said harshly with an annoyed face. "Just wanted to apologise for what happened back then" Taehyung rolled his eyes and tried to walk away again but jin-soo grabbed his arm again. "How have you been doing-" he was cut off by a small voice.

"Taehyung wh-whos this" Jimin said standing next to Taehyung holding on to the basket. "Hi I'm jin-soo, Taehyungs ex" he said while sticking his hand out, Jimin just looked at them confused. "Oh I see you've never mentioned me."

"You were-are no one important to mention" Taehyung said back, this time grabbing Jimins arm harshly. "T-tae-t-tae you're hu-hurting m-me" Jimin tried pulling away. "Try not to stutter and maybe he'll hear you" Jin-soo said with a smirk. Taehyung let go of Jimin and pushed jin-soo "fuck off jin-soo" Taehyung said.

"Let's g-go t-tae" Jimin said softly while tugging at his arm. Taehyung walked away with the cart and walked towards the register "it's fucking bullshit" Taehyung mumbled crossing his arms. Jimin just rubbed his arm to comfort him, Taehyung just grabbed and hugged him "I'm sorry minnie" he said. Jimin didn't say anything he just hugged him back, once he let go he started to put the stuff up, then he paid for it.

The drive back was silent and Taehyung was hoping that Jimin wouldn't ask questions when they got back. Jimin was holding Taehyungs hand as he drove. He was drawing little circles on his palm, Jimin knew Taehyung was still upset. Once they got home Jimin helped take of somethings and put them away.

"Ok-okay now th-that we're done, wh-who was that" Taehyung sighed and took a seat pulling Jimin with him. "he's my ex, he cheated on me, a lot so I called it off. I haven't talked to him since, I have you now, that all I need is you" Taehyung said pulling Jimin closer.

"He was an total asshole when we dated, he clearly still is, God I hate him" Jimin nudged Taehyungs shoulder. "Do-does he k-know about yo-your parents" Taehyung nodded his head, "yeah I didn't give him the attention he wanted so he cheated, he just wanted sex if I'm being honest." Taehyung sighed and looked away then Jimin just held him.

It wasn't till an hour later when Taehyung disconnected Jimin from himself and said, "I should probably start making something to eat." Jimin pouted but crawled back on top of him. "I w-wanna st-stay like this" he mumbled while wrapping his arms around Taehyungs neck.

"Baby we'll starve, come on and let go," Taehyung said with a smile and tried to get Jimin off, but he had a tight hold. "o-order take-takeout and we'll be ok-okay," Jimin said softly while resting his head on his shoulder. "You look like a koala Minnie, and what do you want to eat" Taehyung asked while patting jimins head.

"Do-doesn't matter" he said quietly. Taehyung sighed and ordered chinese takeout. They stayed together like that till the food came, sadly they had to separate when they heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get some drinks you get the food" Taehyung said while giving Jimin the money.

Jimin opened the door and was met with the delivery person, when she saw him she repeated the order back. "Th-thats correct th-thank you," he said with a smile while giving the money to her.

"My little sister has the same problem with her speech, she's gotten really better at speaking without the stutter, so you got this" jimin smiled.

"Tha-thank you, heres a t-tip" he handed her a $5 bill and took the food.

Taehyung was sitting on the couch the drinks already poured, "you took a while was everything okay?" taehyung asked standing up to help Jimin with the food. "Yeah she w-was b-being ni-nice" Taehyung smiles and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

A/N idk what im doing anymore lol anyways q&a?

CLOSED

Taehyung

Jimin

Jungkook

Namjoon

Jin

Yoongi

Hoseok

Author(me)

Others