T W E N T Y-F O U R

"T-taehyung?" Jimins voice was raspy and deep it was like as if a new Jimin woke up, but it was the same Jimin

"T-taehyung?" Jimins voice was raspy and deep it was like as if a new Jimin woke up, but it was the same Jimin. "J-jimin i- you're awake" Taehyung smiled tears in his eyes. "Wh-why did yo-you kiss me-me" Taehyungs eyes were wide please be joking Jimin please Taehyung thought letting go of Jimins hand. "I'm ki-kidding" Jimin said a small smile on his lips. "Asshole"

"On-one and on-only" he smiled, Taehyung smiled they felt at peace with each other well for a few seconds because Seokjin barged in interrupting them.

Seokjin started bombing Jimin with questions and all of them were just making his head hurt. "Hy-hyung please st-stop with th-the questions" Jimin said as soon as Seokjin stopped talking. Taehyung just chuckled as well as Namjoon who started rubbing Seokjins shoulder. After a while of talking the doctor came in needing to talk to Seokjin.

"We did someone test.... everything is fine just a broken leg as you saw we already have his cast on also he's going to need some pain killers" the doctor explained to Seokjin who was actually listening this time.  "And tommorow he's free to go home" the doctor said with a smile walking away while Seokjin walked back into the room.

"So-so whe-when can I g-go home" jimins eyes were pleading to get an answer, he was seriously just sick of being there we wanted to go home and see everyone again. He was ready to leave that place and never go back as well as everyone else. "Tommorow Minnie. Tommorow you can go home" Seokjin said with a smile which caused everyone else to smile "we're gonna go home... Taehyung are you gonna stay the night again"

"Yeah gotta stay with Minnie" Seokjin and Namjoon smiled and left their room while saying their goodbyes. "yo-you don-dont have to st-stay" Jimin said when they walked out. "of course I have to, it's my job to be here for you. Especially if I'm the reason why you're here" Jimin frowned at Taehyungs words. It wasn't your fault he thought he didn't want to argue about it so he didn't say anything else he just stared at the tv...bored out if his mind along with Taehyung who was just sitting at the opposite side of the room. The silence between the couple was uncomfortable they both wanted to say something but they didn't know what to say. Jimin wanted nothing but to go home and be back to normal as well as Taehyung but they both,well Jimin at least, had to stay another day, "I lo-love you" Jimin said quietly not wanting the other to get mad.

"I love you more" Taehyung said after awhile of silence. "I love so much Park Jimin" he spoke again. Slowly he started making his way to Jimin he didn't want to hurt more than he was "i th-thought I lost you", tears were threatening to fall same went for Jimin.

"You-you al-almost did"