O N E T W E N T Y E I G H T

Seokjin and Jimin were in the kitchen cleaning up some things in the kitchen. After a bit of cleaning their parents and taehyung had walked in. "Dongmin wants you to dress him in his shorts," Jimin nodded and walked to the room dongmin was getting dressed.

"We have to g-go," Mrs.Park said and seokjin nodded "alright let me go tell--"

"Not um it's another business trip," his dad said shamefully. Seokjin nodded already knowing he had to break it to Jimin "alright...be careful i love you guys," seokjin said giving them a hug.

"We love you too...and Jimin," his dad said. Then they walked out of the house, taehyung followed behind "wait you guys aren't going to say bye to him," he said pointing at the house. Both of them shook their head.

"Why--so your just gonna let Seokjin do that for you," taehyung was confused about everything. "It's always been like this Taehyung, we get to decided about how we do thi--"

"He's your son--"

"Taehyung co-come inside. It's o-okay just go inside," jimin said walking out of the house, getting closer to taehyung he grabbed his hand. "I'll see yo-you soon," Jimin said walking in the house with Taehyung. Jimin brought him into one of the spare rooms and sat him on the bed and stood between his legs. "Ho-how are you fe-feeling," he asked as he caressed his face.

"Do they really just leave without telling you," Taehyung asked still upset about everything. Jimin nodded "its always been like th-that baby. They think th-they are protecting me."

Taehyung nodded and placed his hand on top of Jimins. "I'm--"

"Don't apologize, yo-you were trying to he-help."

Taehyung smiled for the first time in such a long time he felt like he didn't mess something up. "Now go change into your trunks and go outside."

Taehyung nodded and kissed Jimin "i love you...and both of you too," he said kissing his stomach afterwords.

Soon both of them were walking to the back with towels in their hand. They placed it on the table and Jimin took seat to catch his breath. Taehyung stood by him and rubbed his shoulders. "Told you i could do it," Taehyung whispered jimin only nodded. "Ju-just wanted to help you," jimin said looking up at him.

"I know and i appreciate you for that."

Time Skip

It was later and everyone was still at yoongi's house. Dongmin was asleep on one of the pool chairs with Yeontan next to him. All the "adults" were in the pool.

Yoongi was sitting on Hoseoks lap kissing his neck. Jungkook and Yugyeom were holding each other in the opposite side of the pool (from where hoseok and yoongi were). Seokjin and Jimin were sitting at the steps while the rest of them were playing with the basket ball hoop they had in the pool.

"So seok..." both seokjin and hoseok looked at Rocky. "Um hoseok...sorry. Anyways how many times have you and yoongi hyung  fucked in the pool," he asked laughing.

"Shut u--"

"Four times in the hot tub," yoongi said cutting off hoseok with a smirk then went back to kissing him. Jungkook, seokjin and jimin made a face of disgust. Rocky's eyes nearly popped out of his eyes when he heard that. It was awkward for a bit then Taehyung hit rocky on the back of the head with the ball "you're an idiot."

Jimin giggled and Taehyung looked at him with admiration. "And you're whipped."

"Fuck yeah."

Taehyung threw the ball to the boys and walked over to Jimin. "Hey pretty boy," Taehyung said sitting next to him and grabbing his cheeks and squishing them. "Hey baby," jimin said.

"I really can't wait for these kids to come."

Time Skip (2 weeks)

"Baby, is i-it me or has m-my stomach gone down," jimin said walking the office. Taehyung turned around and looked at Jimin "still looks big--"

"No i m-mean like it dr-dropped...like it lowered."

Taehyung put two fingers between his chest and stomach then two more. Before he could only put two now its four "weird...let me call the hospital," he said but saw Jimin shake his head. "Just go-google it or something."

"I guess but don't you think it would be better to ask professionals," Taehyung said "and if it says something bad I'm calling the hospital."

After a minute the results popped up "it says something about getting closer to giving birth," taehyung said as he scrolled through the page.

Just that sentence was enough to make Jimins heart beat faster.  "Hey you'll be okay," taehyung said, the last couple of days Jimin has been freaking out about the surgery. He was scared. And Taehyung allowed him to be. Because he was going to be there every step of the way.

"You'll be okay I'll make sure okay," taehyung said rubbing his thigh. "Tomorrow we go to the hospital and everything will be okay."

"I ju-just don't wan-want to be there so long," jimin said trying to steady his breathing. Before Taehyung could say anything a very tired dongmin walked in the room. "Daddy, don't wanna leave you tomorrow," dongmin said laying next to him. "I do-don't want to leave you either but we have to get your baby brother and sister," jimin said rubbing his head.

"Why can't i go," Dongmin whinnied. "Cause it might look like they're hurting daddy," taehyung said going over to pick him up and placing him on his lap.

"Don't want daddy to get hurt," dongmin said as he started to cry. Taehyung quickly started to soothe him, jimin leaned forward and rubbed his back.

"Let's go get some sleep, you too Taehyung."

A/N Don't forget to leave some comments!!