E I G H T Y-T H R E E

"Wait really," Seokjin said he was now taking the phone away from Namjoon.

Jimin nodded his head with a smile, "how you feeling about it," Seokjin asked.

"A bi-bit overwhelmed bu-but i'm ex-excited," jimin answered honestly.

"Well congrats guys," Seokjin said.

"Thanks hyung, we'll see you guys later," taehyung said waving then ending the call.

Taehyung got up and pecked Jimins lips. Then he kissed dongmins lips. "Why do you keep kissing daddy's tummy," dongmin whispered to Taehyung.

"Do you want a brother or sister," Taehyung asked. Dongmin just nodded his head with a wide smile. "Well daddy has a baby in his stomach-"

"He ate him," dongmin yelled scaring Jimin a bit. Dongmin crawled over to Jimins stomach "daddy you ate a baby- it's okay i got chu baby brother or shister," dongmin yelled at Jimins stomach.

Jimin started to laugh and rub dongmins head. "He didn't eat them flower, he's just holding them."

Time skip

"Yoongi wants to see us," taehyung said walking out of the restroom. Jimin nodded his head and stood up.

"Okay we-well i go-got to use the restroom so ju-just dress Dongmin," jimin said leaving to the restroom.

Taehyung laughed when he saw dongmin, he was laying on the couch with his shirt up and messed with his stomach. Taehyung quickly snapped a picture before he walked over to him.

"Hey flower do you wanna go see uncle hobi and Yoongi," dongmin just shrugged and nodded, he walked over to the door to grab his shoes and put them on.

"Tie please," dongmin said walking over to taehyung stumbling a bit . Taehyung picked him and began to help tie his shoes.

When Jimin came out of the restroom he put on his shoes and grabbed all three jackets that were hanging. "Y'all ready," jimin asked, the two boys nodded.

The car ride was short so soon enough they were knocking in the front door. Hoseok opened the door, he was wearing a pear of gray sweatpants and was shirtless.

Dongmin covered his eyes and hoseok just chuckled. "Looks like you two had a bit of fun huh," Taehyung said glancing down at hoseok chest, where there was new hickeys at.

Hoseok hit Taehyung shoulder slightly. Dongmin gasped and hit hoseoks hand hand "no hitting papa," dongmin said waving his finger around.

Hoseok put his hands up in defeat and laughed, "alright mini min i won't hit him anymore."

"Yoongi should be coming down in a bit," hoseok announced walking to his kitchen to get everyone something to drink.

When yoongi came down evey one greeted him with a smile, Jimin went up and hugged him. "Hey yo-yoongi," Jimin said quietly. Yoongi rubbed Jimins head and returned the greeting.

"Hey little min," yoongi said walking over to Taehyung and taking dingmin away from him. "Yoonie," dongmin squealed.

"We got you some gifts, you want to see them," yoongi said, dongmin nodded.

Yoongi walked them over to the tree, where there was a couple of presents left.

Pulling about four boxes yoongi handed them to Dongmin, hoseok came out with about six boxes and handed them to Taehyung and Jimin.

"Gu-guys you didn't have to," Jimin said helping hoseok put the presents down. "Yeah but yoongi wanted to,"  hoseok said motioning over to yoongi, who was helping dongmin unwrap his presents.

They both said thank you and began to unwrap their own presents. Laughing Taehyung pulled out an avocado.

"An avocado...thaaanks," Taehyung said still laughing, Jimin quietly opened his presents and moved them out of the way. When dongmin was finished he came back out with a new Nintendo Switch, jimins eyes went wide.

"Guys yo-you really did-didn't have to d-do this," Jimin said freaking out a bit, Yoongi shook his head. "Don't worry about it Jimin, really it was nothing."

"But-"

"Really min, we wanted to," hoseok said with a sweet smile. Jimin nodded his head and took the gift and placed it next to himself.

"Yo," Taehyung shouted covering his mouth as he laughed. Taehyung leaned over and showed Jimin a picture of himself and hoseok back in high school.

Taehyung had dark brown hair, a plain white t shirt, a leather jacket and black pants. Hoseok had a white shirt, black suspenders and black pants as well and glasses.

Taehyung had an irritated look on his face and Hoseok had a bright smile. Jimin giggled at the picture.

"My mom found it in her phone and sent it to me," hoseok said laughing a bit.

Hoseok walked over to yoongi and sat behind him, he back hugged him and kissed his neck. "So how have y'all been doing," Hoseok asked.

"We've been alright, we just came back from the doctors," Taehyung responded.

"Why did you go to the doctors," yoongi asked sitting up a bit.

"Check up for Jimin, we found out he was a bimale," he continued. Both boys nodded their head waiting for Taehyung to continue. "and that he's pregnant."

"Oh shi- wow congrats guys," hoseok said, still in a bit of shock. Yoongi just smiled at them.

Time Skip

"So who's next on the lis-list to tell," Jimin said sarcastically, Taehyungs eyes just widen when he heard that. "Oh shit im sorry baby, everything just came out I di- fuck I'm sorry," Taehyung apologised. 

"Do-don't get me wrong I'm happy for all of this bu-but shouldn't I at least ha-have a say of wh-when to say these things," jimin said leaning on the counter. Taehyung bit his lip not knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry," taehyung said quietly. "I ju-just don't ne-need everyone knowing our business-"

"Daddy can i have juice," dongmin said walking in the kitchen. Jimin got up from the chair and went to fill his cup with a bit of apple juice. "Tr-try not to spill any flower," he said as he gave him his juice.

Jimin sat back in his chair and continued. "Im sorry, next time I'll wait to you're ready to tell someone," Taehyung said quietly as he walked away.

Jimin saw him walk in the office, the aforementioned sighed and walked to the living room. "Hey flower ca-can you go to yo-your room for a bit," jimin said rubbing his back. Dongmin nodded his head and walked out of the living room and to his room.

Jimin stood back up and walked to the office. He saw taehyung at his desk, his hand moving quickly on the desk. Jimin took a seat on the couch next to him and saw that he was drawing.

"What are yo-you drawing," jimin asked playing with hand (a/n i accidently typed husband and i made my self laugh and cry lmao).

"Just some sketches for Jae," Taehyung said not looking up, jimin nodded and watched him draw. "Tae, can yo-you stop," jimin asked, taehyung stopped and looked at Jimin.

"I'm so-sorry for getting upset," jimin apologised. Taehyung shook his head and started to wave his hands. "Don't apologize, it was on me okay-"

"I just don't want to fi-fight tae," jimin said looking down.

Taehyung picked up his head and kissed his lips, "and we aren't okay."