O N E T H I R T Y O N E

A knock on the door is what woke up the couple, seokjin walked in with some food. Namjoon followed behind "morning brother," Seokjin said happily. Jimin smiled and waved at him "I really hate seeing you like this again," seokjin said with a sad look.

"Yeah thanks for that hyung," Taehyung said irritated at the fact that he had to bring it up. Jimin grabbed Taehyungs hand and rubbed his knuckles "it was hard for me too taehyung," seokjin said defending himself.

"I didn--"

"Lets not argue right now guys," Namjoon said looking at both of them, who just nodded. Taehyung grabbed Jimins hand and kissed it multiple times. "Did you guys sleep good," namjoon asked as he took a seat in one of the chairs.

They both shook their head "we miss dongmin," taehyung said sadly. "Is he not gonna come soon," Seokjin asked.

"Maybe after the surgery, if he comes right now it's just gonna be harder for us."

Taehyung let out a sigh and started to kiss Jimins hand. Namjoon gave taehyung a sad look, he was the only one who knew how much Taehyung wanted kids. So he knew how much it sucked when he has to leave one of them. "Th-the twins are due to-today so ho-hopefully it st-stays like that," jimin said rubbing his stomach. Seokjin smiled at him "do you want anything to drink, taehyung...jimin," seokjin asked.

"A tea please," jimin and Taehyung said in unison which caused them to laugh. Seokjin nodded and began to make his way out, namjoon following behind. Once they left the room Taehyung sat up and kissed jimin.

"I didn't get to do that, now lets go brush our teeth," taehyung said with a sheepish smile. Jimin giggled and began to sit up, taehyung helped him out of his bed and into the restroom.

Taehyung finished before Jimin and was leaning on the wall waiting for him. Once jimin finished Taehyung helped him in the room and bed. Taehyung kissed him multiple times and Jimin giggled. "I love you bab--"

He was cut of by jimin groaning in pain, it wasn't his normal pain from hana kicking (after the party they found out names and where they were). "I thi- i think my water br-broke," jimin said as he removed his blanket to show a wet spot. Taehyung immediately went into panic. He quickly pushed the "call for nurse button" and started keeping time of how far the contractions were.

Within ten minutes the nurses were there and now Jimins contractions were eight minutes apart. Seokjin walked in with a worried look "what's wrong," Seokjin asked taehyung.

"His water broke," Taehyung said as his voice fill with panic. The doctor finally came in the room and walked towards Jimin. "Let's get him in room 5," the doctor said "who's the family," he asked stopping in front of them.

"I'm his brother...this is the father of the children," seokjin stepped up seeing as Taehyung couldn't move. "Alright if you both are gonna be in there we need you guys to put on scrubs," he explained, Taehyung finally snapped out of his trance. He nodded as the led him to the room where Jimin was at.

Namjoon stayed behind to text Jaeho and jinsoo. Seokjin was already texting jungkook and yoongi. After getting situated taehyung and seokjin were now sitting next to jimin.

~~~~~~

Jungkooks eyes nearly popped out of his eyes when he read the text message. He quickly walked to the living room where yugyeom and dongmin were playing with the switch. "Let's go somewhere babies," jungkook said trying to keep calm. Dongmin looked at him and tilted his head, yugyeom mimicked his actions. "Wait don't move, stay like that," he said as he pulled out his phone to take a picture. "Can we move now kookie," Dongmin asked, jungkook nodded and opened his arms.

"Come on baby, let's get you dressed."

Yugyeom walked to jungkook and laid his head on his shoulder. "We asked to go to the park earlier and you said no...what's going on," he asked sweetly. "Jimin just went into surgery and i didn't want to get dongmin so jumpy," jungkook whispered and Yugyeoms eyes lit up. He quickly walked into their room and helped dongmin get dressed.

~~~~~~

Yoongi had practically ran out of the kitchen when he got the text. He quickly grabbed his phone and dialed Hoseoks number "Get your ass out of practice and come pick me up," Yoongi said as soon as Hoseok answered.

"Baby i just got out of th--"

"Jimin just went into surgery come get me."

"Holy shit alright I'll be there."

~~~~~~

"Fuck right there," Jinsoo moaned out as he held on tightly to Jaeho, who groaned into his ear. Jinsoo moved his hips as jaeho sucked on his skin. "Want more," Jinsoo whinnied, Jaeho laid him down and picked up his legs to gain more access. "Fuck im close," jaeho said as he picked up his pace and soon came as well Jinsoo. After they came down from their high Jaeho pulled out and took off his condom.

"Answer your phone," Jinsoo said after kissing jaeho. The aforementioned leaned forward and grabbed his phone. "Fuck get dress and cleaned up, Jimins in surgery," jaeho said quickly. Jinsoo tried his best to get cleaned up and dressed as fast as possible.

~~~~~~

As Jinsoo and Jaeho walked in the hospital and saw everyone sitting down. Dongmin was the first one to see them "hi ucle jae," he yelled as he waved at him. Jaeho walked to them and waved "i called you guys like an hour ago," namjoon said and jinsoo started to blush.

"Oh gross come on guys--" namjoon stopped himself when he saw Seokjin he quickly stood up and walked to him. Everyone got quiet, namjoon grabbed him and kissed his cheek "he's okay, they're stitching him up," seokjin said.

Jungkook had given dongmin his headphones and phone so they could talk about everything. "How are the twins," yugyeom asked as he messed with his fingers.

"They're good and healthy," seokjin said with a smile. "I gotta go, I'll be back," seokjin said as he saw the doctor. Everyone went back to sitting down "kookie im bored," Dongmin said taking off the headphone. "Just a bit longer babe," he said rubbing his head. Dongmin sighed and leaned in the chair "okay kookie."

A/N hi im sorry if this sucked i obviously don't know how this works :)