F O R T Y-T H R E E

After a while they both decided to join the rest for desert, this is when the questions started. They started off with Namjoon and it was the basic questions, everytime they'd ask him one Taehyung would answer in his head.

"So how did you meet Jimin," Mrs.Park said cupping her mug in her hand. "Well uh he was selling chocolate bars and well we just clicked i guess," taehyung said going to hold Jimins hand.

"H-he made that sp-sponge bob reference wi-with Nam-namjoon," jimin pipped in with a smile. Everyone around the table smiled, then they continued to ask Taehyung questions. "So you two live together, do you have a job?"

"Uh i've applied for a job but im still applying just in case."

"So you take care of Jimin."

"Yes, i try my best to make sure he's okay." 

"D-do you love him," Mrs.Park asked leaning forward a bit. 

"Yes, i do with every bone in my body."

"What do your parents do for a living," Mr.Kim asked his voice was sharp.

Taehyung stayed quiet, the topic of his parents never came up that much, he didn't know how to answer. "Um dad their parents passed away," Seokjin said quietly while looking down.

It was quiet around the table, Taehyung tried his best not to cry as well as Namjoon. Both boys didn't know what else to say. Taehyung stood up and left the kitchen with Namjoon following behind him.

"Im sorry-"

"It's fi-fine you didn't kn-know," jimin quickly, debating if he should go check on them.

Namjoon and Taehyung were sitting outside on top the hood. Taehyung didn't bother to keep his tears in, Namjoon still tried to keep in his tears. "I mi-ss them so much," when namjoon heard Taehyungs voice crack that's when Namjoon started to cry. "I was nothing but an asshole to them, i miss them so much namjoon, i miss nana," Taehyung started crying harder. They stayed silent for a while, namjoon didn't look at Taehyung while he cried.  Namjoon scooted over next to Taehyung and wrapped his arms around him and hugged him. "I miss them too and i miss nana too, i really dont know what to say but we have each other, we have Jimin and Jin, Hoseok and Yoongi, and as much as you 'hate' him we also have Jungkook." Taehyung laughed at the end of his sentence then stayed quiet. They stayed quiet for about ten minutes untill Jin and Jimin came back outside. While Jin went up to Namjoon and hugged him while Jimin stayed put rubbing his arm.

Taehyung slowly made his way over to Jimin and stood next to him. They both didn't say anything for while, Taehyung just kept moving closer to Jimin till they were hugging. "I di-didn't know th-they would ask that," Jimin whispered Taehyung just shrugged and placed his chin on Jimins head. They looked back at Jin and Namjoon and saw them talking, then they kissed. Taehyung made a gagging noise that caused Jimin and jin to giggle.

"My pa-parents wanted to kn-know if you wanted to sp-spend the night. All o-of us" Taehyung shrugged and kissed Jimins head. "Im fine with it if you are," Jimin smiled and nodded his head. "My par-parents missed us," Jimin sighed.

Taehyung picked up Jimins head and kissed him, they broke apart when they heard a car honk. Jimin jumped and Taehyung stood completely still. Seokjin rolled his eyes and waved them over. They both walked over to the truck Jimin put his head on the window and Taehyung stood behind him, his arm around his waist and the other holding himself up on the car door.  "We're gonna go get some stuff from the store do you guys need anything," both shook their heads no and moved out of the way for them to pull out of the drive way.

The couple stayed outside for a while longer, Taehyung was still back hugging Jimin. Jimin was holding onto Taehyungs arm tightly. Taehyung leaned down and kissed behind Jimins ear, the aforementioned let out a muffled moan. Taehyung smirked and started kissing down to his neck, he left little kisses over his neck. "No-not here ta-taehyung," taehyung sighed but stopped, he didn't move though instead he just blew on Jimins neck which made a farting noise. Taehyung laughed and ran away from Jimin across the street. Jimin was laughing, falling on the ground he put up his knees and buried his head between them.

Meanwhile Jimins parents were watching them from inside of the house. Mr.Kim had an angry face on while Mrs.Park just rolled her eyes, "they're teenagers just let them be okay."

"He looks so happy," Mrs.Park said with a smile "i haven't seen this happy since he met jungkook." Mrs.Park smiled at the memories a long with Mr.Park. They looked outside the window and saw Taehyung laying next to Jimin, Taehyung leaned down a bit gave Jimin a kiss. Mr.Kim sighed and closed the curtain, he stood up and walked to the Kitchen, "what are you doing!" Mrs.Park yelled from the living room. "Nothing to worry about" he responded coming out with a kitchen knife. Mrs.park gave him a stern look "its just to scare him don't worry."

"No!" Mrs.Park said, Mr.park sighed and went to put the knife back in the kitchen. "You're no fun" he yelled from the kitchen Mrs.Park just laughed and shook her head. Soon both boys walked in the house and took a seat next on the couch, taehyung left a little space between himself and Jimin. The aforementioned held Taehyungs hand, he smiled and rubbed his knuckled with his thumb "i love you" Taehyung mouthed. Jimin blushed and turned the other way.  Mr.kim walked back into the living room and took a seat in the middle of Jimin and Taehyung, "we have to leave space for the father, son, and holy spirit," he joked, giving Taehyung a ugly look.  Taehyung looked over to Mrs.Park and she gave him a smile for reassurance.

A/N i have given up on my crush and accepted i am to awkward for LITERALLY anything

Anyways new story should be out later today.

Also i love you guys, i don't think I've ever told you guys but i do

Also i love you guys, i don't think I've ever told you guys but i do. <3