O N E H U N D R E D N I N E

After Dongmins bath Jimin got him dressed and they both made it back to to living room.

Jimin took a seat on the couch while dongmin played with his toys for a bit. It was almost time for him to go to bed so Jimin thought it would be best to let him get out the last bit of energy.

Taehyung was still cleaning in the kitchen as Jaeho talked to him. He was thinking about going home, taehyung nodded the whole time he was talking.

After he finished cleaning Taehyung walked to the living room and sat next to Jimin. He let out a deep sigh then laid down so his head was now on Jimins lap. "Tired," jimin asked and taehyung nodded, "back is hurting," he said.

Jaeho and jinsoo walked in the living room and started to bid their goodbyes. "Be sa-safe," Jimin said as he waved to them, jinsoo waved back then left the house.

Jaeho walked over to dongmin and said goodbye to him then gave him a hug. He bid his goodbyes again then left.

"Can you massage my back," taehyung asked as he started to get up again. Jimin nodded, at this point it didn't seem like he had a choice, Taehyung sat on the floor in front of him and Jimin started to massage his back.

"Papa, I'm sleepy," dongmin said. Taehyung nodded and waved him over, dongmin walked over to Taehyung and sat on his lap. Taehyung started to softly rub his back, dongmin slowly started to fall asleep on him.

Taehyung smiled at the sight below him, dongmin was adorable there was no denying it. He hissed when Jimin pushed down to hard one of the spots. He let out a small moan when Jimin went over it again.

"Right there," he said.

Jimin smiled and kept going over the same place. "Alright, I'm gonna put him in bed," taehyung said as he slowly started to stand up.

Jimin nodded, when Taehyung left he started to look through the mail. He sighed looked at an envelope from his school. Its been two years since he graduated and he has yet to get his diploma.

It's just that it was an invitation for him to walk the stage. He threw the paper on the other side of the couch and laid back, he rubbed his stomach and sighed.

He felt a nudge and it hurt him. "Okay guys, not right now," he whispered.

He got another nudge in response, assholes he thought to himself. Taehyung walked back in the living room, he saw Jimins face and his distress.

"What's wrong," taehyung said taking a seat next to him. "Ta-take a wild guess," Jimin whispered.

Taehyung smiled, looking down at his stomach. He bent down to Jimins stomach and started to rubbed it. "You guys are giving daddy a hard time," he whispered to his stomach. Jimin felt another nudge.

"You're hurting him guys," taehyung laughed out. No nudge this time. "Why don't you guys go to sleep," he whispered.

"Yo-you're putting me to sleep," jimin whispered.

"Actually i wanted to talk to you about your diploma...and you walking down the stage," taehyung said.

"I'm just go-gonna get my diploma, wa-walking the sta-stage is unnecessary," Jimin said. Taehyungs smile dropped, he sat up and sat next to jimin.

"It's completely necessary. This is something you should do--it's something you have to do."

"Lo-look i'd do it if i wa-wasn't pregnant but i am an-and i do-don't feel comfortable--"

"You shouldn't care about that though, do it for dongmin at leas-"

"Don't bring dongmin into this. Lo-look i al-already said no please re-respect that," jimin stated.

"You're walking the stag-"

"No im not! Im gr-grabbing my diploma and th-thats it!"

Jimin stood up and grabbed the papers he walked in the kitchen. "You don't need to yell," taehyung said calmly.

"Well apparently i do si-since you don't wa-want to li-listen the fi-first time!"

"I just want you to fucking experience something since you never got to! Fuck having you walk the stage wou-"

"I do-don't ca-care about that shit an-anymore, i given up on tr-trying to be normal since i go-"

"Daddy, papa," dongmins small voice called out, both their heads snapped towards him. Taehyung sighed and walked towards him.

He bent down and picked him up then walked towards Jimin. "Yo-you're sup-supposed to be asleep flow-flower," jimin said as he rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"Yellin' woke me up," he said rubbing his eyes. Taehyung rubbed his head then kissed his cheek.

"We're sorry baby," taehyung said then giving him another kiss.

"Look why don't you go lay in our bed and we'll be there in a bit," taehyung said then placed him down. Dongmin nodded and walked to down the hallway and into their room.

Taehyung walked closer to Jimin and wrapped his arms around his waist. He kissed his neck then his cheek then his nose and then finally his lips.

"Please just think about this okay," taehyung whispered then kissed his head again. Jimin nodded and laid his head on Taehyungs chest.

"I'm sorry," jimin whispered.

The aforementioned looked up at Taehyung and puckered his lips. He wanted a kiss, just a small smooch. Taehyung sighed and pecked his lips quickly.

"I'm serious about this though, just think about this Okay?"

Jimin nodded, they broke apart from each other and walked to their own room. They smiled when they saw dongmin fast asleep hugging his bear. Jimin walked in the closet and quickly got dressed then walked to bed.

He laid next to Dongmin. Taehyung came back in the room and laid on the other side of Dongmin, there wasn't much room so Taehyung picked up dongmin and laid him on his chest.

For a second dongmin let go of his bear then quickly grabbed it. Taehyung cooed at him then threw the blanket over both of them.

"I love you," taehyung whispered.

"I love you more," jimin responded.

He leaned closer to peck Jimins cheek and Dongmins head.