F O R T Y-N I N E (smut)

A/N this is probably crap but i know a lot of you guys wanted smut so here you go...enjoy?

Jimin sat on Taehyungs lap as they made out, every now and then Jimin would roll his hips. Taehyung was getting a bit impatient but since he knew it was Jimins first time he knew he had to be slow. Taehyung gripped Jimins hair and pulled on it to reveal Jimins neck, as he did this Jimin let out a moan.  After sucking a few hickeys on his neck Taehyung rolled Jimin on to the bed, now Taehyung started to grind on Jimin. Taehyung pulled away and took off his shirt, Jimin ran his hands up and down his chest. "I go-got so-something for you," Jimin flipped them over so he could sit on Taehyungs lap. He started to slowly unbutton his shirt to reveal the crop top, once he was done, Taehyung practically ripped it completely off and saw the top part of his outfit. "You have something else under there." Taehyung said rubbing Jimins ass

Jimin shrugged, with a smirk he said, "wa-wanna find out." Taehyung growled and practically ripped off Jimins jeans, seeing what he had underneath Taehyung threw Jimin on the bed. "Take you-your pants off," Jimin whinnied, Taehyung gave a chuckle as he took off his pants. Jimin gulped as he saw the lump in his pants, Taehyung opened the drawer and got out a pack of condoms. Taehyung pulled down his boxers, Jimins mouth opened in shock, Taehyung smirked and brought him to his knees. "Use that pretty mouth of yours baby," Jimin gave Taehyungs dick a few strokes before he put Taehyungs tip in his mouth. Taehyung winced when he felt Jimin bite down, "don't bite, no teeth." Jimin removed him from Taehyungs dick and mumbled 'im sorry,' he started to suck him off again and stroking whatever he couldn't fit in his mouth. "Like that you're doing so good baby," when Taehyung felt he was close he pulled Jimin off and laid him on the bed. "Im gonna put lube on you, i gotta prep you. It might feel cold okay." Jimin nodded his head, he laid on the bed on his stomach. Taehyung moved his panties out of the way and squirted lube on his fingers then on to Jimins hole. The aforementioned moaned at the cold feeling, rutting his hips against the bed to get some type of pleasure. Taehyung held his hips down so he wouldn't move. Taehyung stuck one finger in to his entrance, Jimin groaned from the pain and pleasure. Slowly Taehyung started moving in and out when Jimin started to moan Taehyung added two more. Jimin moaned at the feeling at Taehyungs fingers in him moving his fingers in and out until Jimin let out a high pitched moan. Taehyung pulled his fingers out and got the lube from the side of him, after putting the condom on he spread the lube on his dick.

He rolled Jimin over so he was laying on his back, he lined himself up with his entrance. He slowly pushed his tip in, seeing jimins pained face Taehyung stopped and held his hand. "I got you baby...its okay."

" 'm s-s-scared Tae," Taehyung nodded his head and kissed Jimins forehead. "I'm gonna push in more okay," Jimin nodded his head and held on to Taehyungs hand tighter. Taehyung pushed himself all the way in groaning at the feeling of how tight Jimin was. He peppered kisses all over Jimins face till he relaxed a bit. "Im re-ready, go slow please," Taehyung nodded his head, he slowly moved out then pushed back in. Hearing Jimins moans made him want to go faster "ah~ taeh-oh my god Taehyung fa-fast-" a series of moans cut Jimin off as Taehyung finally started to go faster. As he pounded into Jimin Taehyung grabbed Jimins dick and started to stroke him quickly.  "Ta-Taehyung im gonna cum," Taehyung went faster and harder, after he knew he hit Jimins prostate jimin came on himself and some on Taehyung.

Pushing in deeper Taehyung finally came, after they both ride out their high Taehyung pulled out and slipped the condom off. Throwing it in the trash bin beside the bed, he looked over at Jimin and saw him with a dazed look. "You tired?" Jimin nodded his head and giggled "i loved it so much." Jimin smiled and kissed Taehyung*. "Im glad you did, im gonna clean us up then we can go ahead and sleep."

When Taehyung finished clean up he put on a fresh pair of boxers and got Jimin a pair too. The cuddled up to each other as they started to feel cold, "you should wear panties more often, you have the ass for it." Jimin nodded his head and smiled. "They were comfy, all of that outfit was." Taehyung kissed Jimin on the cheek and hugged him tightly. 

A/N umm well i tired so....yeah. Happy birthday to you guys...i guess. I feel awkward idk

Jimins lingerie set