O N E T H I R T Y T H R E E

The next morning Taehyung was the first to wake up, he smiled at the sight of Jimin asleep. Taehyung got up to cheek on the twins real quick. He stretched then made his way to the bathroom, he quickly did his business then went back to the room.

He smiled seeing all of them asleep, a soft knock grabbed his attention then door opened revealing their nurse. He offered a small smile "just gonna check on the kids then I'm gonna take them in a bit to shower them," he said.

Taehyung nodded and watched as he looked over the twins, then he took them to bathe them. Taehyung took a seat and pulled out his laptop from his bag. Then he pulled out some papers to start sketching tattoos. Another knock on the door distracted him, he saw two nurses walked in with the twins.

"Here's the new bottles," he said placing them down, taehyung nodded as they left.  As soon as the door closed daeho started to cry, taehyung put his stuff down and walked to his carrier. "I'm here baby," taehyung said picking him up. Taehyung started to shush him softly "ta-tae," he heard Jimin call out.

"Th-the bab--"

"Go back to sleep i got him already," taehyung whispered as he turned towards jimin who just nodded and slowly fell back to sleep. After calming daeho down, Taehyung walked back to his chair and took a seat.

"Papa's here baby," Taehyung whispered to him.

~~~~~~

Knock

Knock

"Come in," Taehyung yelled, looking up he smiled seeing dongmin. Not long after he came in a tired looking jungkook ran in "you can't be doing that dongmin," jungkook scolded.

"Got excited," Dongmin said with a cheeky smiled. "Missed daddy and papa," he said looking at them Taehyung smiled and picked him up. Jimin tried his best to sit up (he had Hana in his hands) to greet dongmin correctly.

"He wanted to see you guys," jungkook said with a smile as he walked to the sink to wash his hands then when he was done he walked to jimin to take Hana from him. "Th-thank you koo," Jimin said as he sat up.

Taehyung put dongmin on the bed so he was sitting next to Jimin "how's your tummy daddy," dongmin asked.

"Still hurts a bit," jimin whispered as he grabbed his hand. Dongmin nodded and laid his head on Jimins chest, hearing a bing jungkook placed hana down in her bed then grabbed his phone.

"I gotta go pick up Yugyeom, cmon dong--"

"But we just got here and i wanna stay with papa and daddy...please," Dongmin said looking like he was about to cry. "Kook he can stay here, you know...cause he is our child" taehyung said before dongmin did start to cry.

"Okay, I'll text when i come back, we might get grocery's too," jungkook said leaving the room. Dongmin smiled and cuddled closely to jimin.

"Daddy, can i hold one of the babies," dongmin asked looking up at Jimin, who just nodded as he sat up some more. Taehyung walked to one of the beds and grabbed hana since she was awake already. Walking back to Dongmin he softly placed her in his hands, dongmin cooed as Hana opened her eyes to look at him.

"Aw hi shister, I'm your big brother dongmin," he said softly to her. Taehyung walked over to Daeho and picked him up and walked him to Jimin. "This is da-daeho," jimin said to dongmin, "hi daeho, I'm your big broder dongmin, and im gonna protect you with all my heart...you too Hana."

Jimin smiled at the sight in front of him. Taehyung walked over to jimin and kissed his forehead. Jimin picked up his head and puckered his lips.

"Please," jimin whispered i like this begging taehyung thought but quickly dismissed it and leaned down to kiss him. "Ew stop it papa," dongmin giggled out, taehyung smiled and kissed Jimins cheek.

"Jimin," they heard, turning towards the door revealed his parents. "We got a plane back as soon as we got the messages," his mom said rushing to his side, not caring that she shoved Taehyung out of the way.  "Let me see them," she said reaching out her arms.

"Ca-can you wa-wash your hands please," Jimin said moving Daeho out of the way. His mom sighed and nodded, walking over to the sink she washed her hands then walked back to Jimin and took Daeho.

"My sweet grandchild," she whispered "how was everything with them."

"They came out healthy so far everything is good," Taehyung explained as he took Hana from Dongmin. She nodded happily "that's great," she whispered "da-dad you wanna hold hana," Jimin asked and he nodded.

"Here be careful she like to cry," taehyung giggled out, Jimins dad just smiled and carried her.

Time Skip

"We have to go, we'll come back tomorrow before we leave again," Jimins dad said as he handed hana back to to taehyung. They both nodded "alright I'll see you later," his mom said giving all three of them a kiss on the cheek.

Jimins dad just waved at them and gave dongmin and Jimin a hug. "Take care of them," he said to taehyung, who just nodded. "Of course," he said laying hana back on the bed. Dongmin waved "bye bye grandma and grandpa," he said as he waved at them.

"Papa, i kind of thirsty," Dongmin whispered, taehyung nodded "let's go get you some juice he" said picking him up. "We'll be back, do you need anything," taehyung asked jimin shook his head.

When taehyung left he quickly made his way to the cafeteria and found one of the vending machines. He grabbed his wallet and grabbed a couple of dollars, "want apple juice," dongmin said taehyung nodded and up the dollar in then pushed the button for his drink.

Then he did it two more times. Dongmin decided he'd walk the way back. He excited told taehyung about his day yesterday, which wasn't much but to Dongmin it was a lot. Making it back to the room Dongmin was happy to see Seokjin and namjoon, he made his presence know by yelling hello.

Seokjin walked over to him and picked him up "hey little min," seokjin said walking him back. Then he saw Jungkook, his smiled was lost once he saw him.

"Do we have to go," Dongmin asked once he was placed on the bed. Jungkook nodded "daddy needs to sleep in a--"

"I can play with papa though...and i can play with hana and daeho," dongmin whispered as tears filled his eyes. Jungkook only shook his head "papa please--daddy," dongmin whispered.

"Don't wanna go with kookie, wanna stay with you."

"You can come back early tomorrow ba--"

"No Fuck you!!"