E I G H T E E N

Jimin was still in that mood after they left the shop and all he wanted was Taehyungs attention

Jimin was still in that mood after they left the shop and all he wanted was Taehyungs attention. On the way back to the house jimin kept playing with Taehyungs hand and bringing up himself in the conversation.
Finally arriving at the house Taehyung helped jimin out of the car, grabbing the drinks with one hand and wrapping his free arm around jimin causing said boy to smile. "Hyungs! We're back is it safe to go in" Taehyung yelled kicking the door with his foot since his hands were both occupied. The door was opened by Namjoon giving Taehyung an annoyed look "it was one time get over it" he said while rolling his eyes "st-still scarring" jimin said causing Taehyung to laugh Namjoon took the drinks and Taehyung moved his arm to hold jimins hand "go get your bags and put them down here we're gonna start heading out when Seokjin is done making sandwiches" jimin mentally yessed because he really likes how Seokjin made his sandwiches.

🖤

Jimin and Taehyung were already sat in the back of the car while Namjoon put the suitcases away and Seokjin got the sandwiches in a bag then stepping in to the car. Jimin was still feeling insecure so he placed himself on the opposite side of where Taehyung was, when asked why he just said it was because he wanted to have a window seat. "He's ugly though, and fat why would you even think he's cute" jimin suddenly recalled one if the girls saying she was right, I'm ugly, fat, I talk weird why does Taehyung want to be seen with me jimin thought to himself soon enough Namjoon got in the car and began to drive off.

The car ride was silence, comfortable for some and uncomfortable for others jimin didn't like it one bit he wanted to hear Seokjin sing like always did when the two would go driving around, to jimin Seokjin had a voice of a angel and he loved it, jimin remember one time when he had a nightmare Seokjin sang to him about nothing but put jimin back to sleep.
Taehyung noticed the look on jimins face and he was hoping that Namjoon would park the car so he can talk to jimin without anyone hearing and to his luck Namjoon parked the car to use the restroom and Seokjin decided to get off with him and get some gum since he was bored and needed to occupy himself. "Minnie what's wrong, and don't say it's nothing" jimin didn't say anything he just stayed quiet looking out the window "you love jin-hyungs sandwiches and you left it over here with me" again he didn't get a response "is it because of that girl and the shop?" Jimin nodded his head "sh-she called me fa-fat and ugly, she's ri-right" Taehyung growled at this "Park Jimin you are not fat nor ugly, do you understand me, you are far more better than you think you are and I couldn't wish for anything more do you understand me" jimin nodded his head and hiccuped from holding in tears "I'm so-sorry" he apologizes "don't be, Jimin just don't be afraid to tell me when something is bothering you okay" Taehyung pulled Jimin to sit with him and Jimin rested his head on Taehyungs shoulder. 

🖤

"Hyung do you want me to drive for a bit you look tired" Taehyung offered after Namjoon yawned for the fifth time in the past three minutes. "Yeah let me just pull over real quick" Namjoon said while nodding it was currently two  in the morning so Taehyung understood why Namjoon was tired. Sadly Jimin had to wake up from the nap he was taking and moved so Taehyung and Namjoon could switch places "you know where to go right?" Namjoon asked and Taehyung have a hum as a response "I keep going straight then turn left, we've done this since you were sixteen joon I got this" Jimin saw namjoon nod his head and then laid it on the window Seokjin had already fallen asleep so it was just Taehyung and Jimin awake at the moment "you can sleep if you want Jimin, I'll be okay" Jimin shook his head and looked down at his hands "i-i'll stay up wi-with you" he said quietly scared to wake up Seokjin and Namjoon. Taehyung hummed and it went back to being quiet and Jimin was once again uncomfortable. Jimin was practically begging for the car ride to be over so the quietness would stop. Eventually Jimin ended falling asleep Namjoon and Taehyung made it seem like the rest of the car ride was short but he was wrong so he put his thoughts away and fell asleep.

Jimin woke up by the feeling of being lifted up he squinted his eyes a bit then opened them "yo-you can p-p-put me down I c-ca-can walk" he whispered his voice a bit raspy "I got you don't worry and go back to sleep" Jimin hummed he honestly had no energy to respond correctly "I'll sleep you with you in a bit let me just get the cases off the car" Jimin nodded his head Taehyung brought him to what he was assuming his 'room' and softly laid him on the bed kissing his forehead and left the room getting the bags. "You really like him don't you" Namjoon asked quietly when he saw Taehyung leave the room "he makes me happy" he whispered looking down scratching the back off his neck "he makes me forget about you know who" Namjoon nodded and made his way down stairs to get his and Seokjin bags from the car Taehyung following behind.

Five minutes later and Taehyung was finally back in the room. "Wh-what time is i-i-it" Jimin asked barely at a whisper "it's three in the morning lay down"
"Im-im alr-already laying down come cu-cuddle with me pl-please" Taehyung couldn't say no so he took off his socks and made his way to Jimin and cuddled up with him stoking his hair and rubbing his back.