O N E T H I R T Y F I V E

Soon it was time for the twins to take a bath, jimin stood up wash them. "Would you like some help," jisoo asked as she stood up. Jimin nodded and moved a bit to the side, as they stood side by side washing the babies Taehyung took it upon himself to take dongmin a bath.

"They're so beautiful," jisoo said as she scrubbed Daehos body, Jimin nodded agreeing with her. They were absolutely beautiful and he was so happy to finally meet them. "They really are precious," jimin whispered.

"How did Dongmin react to it," she asked. Jimin smiled "he's been excited about it for the longest time, he knows we love him so much too a-and it ma-makes it better for us."

Soon the twins were out of their bath and jisoo already left home. "Jaehyun can you help me please," jimin said when he walked in the room. Jaehyun was confused but walked over to him "pick up daeho and keep him warm," he said as he began to dress hana in the outfit Jaehyun got for her.

"Jimin i can't--"

"Ye-yes you ca-can just don't freak out and st-stay calm," jimin instructed. Jaehyun nodded, and carefully picked up daeho "jimin," he said "yes jaehyun," jimin responded as he laid hana on the onesie.

"I just wanna say sorry properly, i had no reason to do tha--"

"It's o-okay jae, just do-don't do it again," Jimin said as he zipped up her clothes. He then picked her up and handed her to Jaehyun, and took daeho (yes while he was still holding him).

Then Jimin got Daeho dressed, "heyo where's the babies at," Rocky whispered shouted as the rest of Taehyungs friends walked in the room. Once he realised it was just Jaehyun and Jimin he made an "o" face.

"Taehyung will kill you," bambam spoke up Jimin just shook his head. "He's ma-making himself us-useful and he-helping me, Taehyung is down the hall getting some snacks," jimin explained as he picked up daeho. The boys just stayed quiet, it wasn't long when Taehyung and Dongmin came into the room. "Woah when did you get here," taehyung said.

"Not that long ago," Mj spoke up and taehyung nodded, taehyung made his way towards Jimin and handed him his stuff then pecked his lips. "Papa didn't let me get a candy," dongmin pouted he sat next to Jimin so he can look at daeho. Jimin giggled and pecked his head "Cute family," rocky said crossing his arms Taehyung smirked and shook his head.

He went ahead and took hana from Jaehyun to hold her, who immediately started to cry. Taehyung frowned but he was quick to calm her down, jimin smiled at him.

"It's okay princess, i got you my love," Taehyung whispered to her. "Oh my god Jimin she smiled a little," Taehyung whispered. Jimin smiled at him, daeho had already fallen asleep so Jimin was walking back to his bed. He softly laid him on his bed and covered him "okay th-there you go daeho," jimin whispered mainly to himself.

Taehyung, who was now standing by his friends, was watching jimin as he bent down...more watching his ass more than anything. Taehyung then felt a slap in his head "stop staring dumbass," Rocky whispered. Taehyung only rolled his eyes and walked back to Jimin.

He places hana in her bed so she could start getting sleep. "Papa, i getting tied too," dongmin called out "give me a minute flower," Taehyung said as he finished with hana. "Alright we're gonna go, since the kids are tired out," Rocky said.

"Congrats guys," he said before walking out. Taehyung waved them off and began to help dongmin sleep. "Still mad at me papa," he asked, of course Taehyung shook his head. "No flower, now go to sleep," Taehyung said softly as he ran his fingers through his hair. And before he knew it Dongmin was asleep. He stood up correctly and walked over to Jimin and pushed him against the wall. "I love you," he whispered before he attacked his lips. Jimin smiled into the kiss "i love you more," he whispered then went back to kissing him.

Taehyung knew he couldn't continue so he just kissed his forehead. "Thank you so much baby, for everything," taehyung said.

Jimin smiled and put his fingers im his Taehyungs hair and rubbed his head. "My angel baby, oh i love you," taehyung sang jokingly jimin giggled.

"I gotta shower, wa-watch the kids," Jimin said kissing him again. Taehyung nodded and allowed Jimin to go but not forgetting to slap his ass before he left. Jimin walked in the bathroom after grabbing his clothes. He kept the door unlocked as he got undressed he took off his shorts first then his shirt.

He told himself not to look in the mirror but he did. He frowned when he saw the scar on his stomach, he hesitated before opening the door. "Taehyung," he said in the quietest voice he could muster, before he knew it Taehyung was standing in front of him.

"What's wrong," he asked, Jimin signed then shook his head. It was taehyungs turn to sigh "let me see," he said opening the door. Jimin nodded and let him in "it's ug-ugly," he whispered as taehyung leaned down.

"It's not baby. You're not," taehyung said kissing his stomach. Jimin only shook his head "It's beautiful baby, it isn't ugly. You aren't ugly."

"I love you and this scar alright."

Jimin nodded and wiped his tears, taehyung stood up and pecked his cheek. "I'll be in the room if you need me," Taehyung said.

Time skip

After both boys were done showering they were both sitting down watching a film. Jimin smiled at taehyung "i love you," he whispered. Taehyung smiled "i love you more," he said pecked Jimins lips.

"Fuck i love you," taehyung said again kissing him more. Jimin giggled and began to sit on his lap "so fucking much baby," Taehyung said kissing down his neck. Jimin had to hold in his moans when Taehyung started sucking on his neck.

Jimin sighed contently but whinnied when taehyung pulled away. "Can't mark you up so much," taehyung said fixing his shirt so it was covering his mark.

"I want them," jimin said, taehyung smirked "i know you do, trust me i want to give them to you," he said rubbing his back. Jimin laid his head on Taehyungs shoulder, once he fell asleep Taehyung stood up and carried him to the bed. "Good night baby," he said kissing his head.

A/N 3 more chapters :(