Angel

*In mental hospital*

NURSE : "Hello doctor, here is this new case arrived"

YOU : "So ?! What's this about ?!"

NURSE : "He think he is an angel who dropped from heaven to find his soulmate on earth 😟, he almost stumbled on ur neighbours doors looking for his soulmate 😦"

YOU : "What .. ?! 😧 wow that's crazy"

NURSE : "You haven't listen the craziest part yet, he thinks his soulmate is the doctor that lives in ur neighborhood & works in this hospital 😨😨"

YOU : "But i am the only doctor in my neighborhood who works in this hospital 😟"

NURSE : "Exaaaactly .. 😦 so that means he thinks you are his soulmate"

YOU : "Ok that's much drama, i will see him now 😕"

NURSE : "here is the file.. 😞, actually he does look like an angel so.. hope u don't fall in love instantly ok 😂😉"

YOU : "Shut up.. get back to work 😡"

NURSE : "He is laying on his bed.. 😉.. tell me what hapoened in lunch 😂"

YOU : "I will fire u.. leave 😡"

((*YOU : 'what the hell is this soulmate bullshit.. God this mental hospital keep getting weirder day by day 😡. Why she thinks i will fall in love ?! My ass.. I will never 😠'*. Lets see who is this ANGEL 😒 ))

*You walked to the stairs, opened the room & saw*

This isn't mine idea. Either