------ WILL YOU SAVE ME FROM DROWNING ? -------

-

[[ A busy afternoon , you leaving your class with your friends in all girly giggling, your arm wrapped around your best friend Rose's shoulder and other girl lisa wrapped her arms around you. Jeenie and Nancy busy with their make up tutorials and joy busy with jisoo about some bag they watching on online shoping store. All 7 of you girls met your other 3 freinds suzy , iu and namjoo. With that 10 of your big group completed and all 10 of you entered in your favourite cafe to chill. ]]

NAMJOO : " ITS KIM NAMJOO NOT KIM NAMJOON .. OH MY GOD !!!! "

YOU : " What is it lol ?! "

NAMJOON : " Why they think i am sister of KIM NAMJOON , our senior ? seriously i am fed up.. "

YOU : " That's really funny tbh.. btw phone's not allowed when we all 10 are together so put it down ;) "

[[ With that all 10 of you started doing all girly talks , talks which makes no sense as you all are tired and keep talking about a dress some cartoon is wearing like wtf .. After 3 hours everyone left except you , rose , jennie and lisa ]]

ROSE : " My brother is headache .. seriously why the hell he thinks i am new to this world ? "

YOU : " Your brother ? which one JUNGKOOK or TAEHYUNG ? "

ROSE : " BOTH ACTUALLY !!!! "

LISA : " Better than mine atleast .. JIMIN oppa eats my brain and keep reminding to come back home early as this world is 'BAD PLACE' "

JENNIE : " My brother literally track down my phone if i dont reach home in time .. HOSEOK oppa needs to chill seriously "

[[ YA GIRLS !!! With that Jungkook , Taehyung , Jimin and Hoseok entered ]]

JUNGKOOK : " Rose go back home , your little kitty party is over and YOU MADAM.. "

YOU : " YEAH YEAH FINE FINE !! Lets go girls and Jungkook oppaaaaaa please pay the bill ;) "

JIMIN : " WHY SHOULD WE PAY ? "

LISA : " Because JIMINI oppa i am your sister and you are my bro.. "

JIMIN : " 300 DOLLARS ? DID YOU EAT WHOLE RESTUARENT .. OH MY GOD !!! "

[[ With that all 4 of you ran away .. you dont have brother but Jungkook , Taehyung , Jimin , Hoseok are like your bestfriends .. ONLY BEST FRIENDS .. OK .. NO BROTHER BULLSHIT !!! ]]

--------------- NEXT DAY ---------------

TEACHER : " Class we are giving you an assignment , to capture the most beautiful masterpiece in your camera lens , those who succeed will get an internship in PARIS !! "

YOU : " PARIS !!!! WOW !!!! "

TEACHER : " Yes miss and your gang , you girls better start working now , tough competitions .. see ;) "

YOU : " NO HELL NO !!!! MIN YOONGI ISNT RUNNING FOR THIS .. HE IS THE BEST , LIKE DAMN HE WILL WIN IT .. PLEASE NO :( "

TEACHER : " Sorry , he is your senior but its like he wants to run for this and we cant say NO to MIN YOONGI !!! "

[[ You gave up even before starting like there is no freaking way you going to beat MIN YOONGI in this photography assignment , he is the best , he worked under best in his 2 years internship in US.. and with that broken heart you picked your camera and left for some time alone. You waved your friends bye and left for some old rusted alley and there downhill was a cafe , and you went inside and started fixing the camera lens , checking through lens when you saw HIM for the first time , lost in his thoughts , looking at your direction BUT NOT TOWARDS YOU !!!