_________How could I control disease 😢😢____

You: ah...ah..ahchu 🤧

Taehyung: wtf! you got cold again with out my permission???😡😡😡😡

You: ahchu... ahchu 🤧 ( sneezing continuesly)

Taehyung: geez ! * touches your forehead* y/n you got a high fever !😤😤😟😟😟

You: what can I do??😑

Taehyung: take medicine you Idiot 😢

((You checked your heat and it's 101.5° c temperature . Taehyung rans to kitchen for  water and a towel .))

Tae was   Giving you wet  towel on your forehead to reduce the temperature with a worried face😢😢. Sometimes later your fever is gone and your body got cool then Tae stands up to go to couch for sleeping but you catched his hand and pulled in so he falled over you.

Taehyung: what do you want ? Jagi

You: "make me your daddy "😏😏

Taehyung: *switches to blank Tae *" No😤 you are ill and you shouldn't do this in a fever".

You:" if you don't make me your tonight I will    not able to get fine . Please I am begging to you for making me your" ☹️* you said it to Tae with tears in ur eyes.

Tae:"......"

Then he kissed you and and started undressing you.... His kisses got down according your jawline... earlobe....  Clivege...and he started playing with your hardened nipples and sucked the left one while pinching the right boobs nipple ..you moaned softly......then his right hand touched your sensitive bud and pressed it with his thumb and send you to heaven and gave you a blow job .

You: "please stop teasing me and come in me ,daddy"

Taehyung:"ofcourse baby girl just moan my name."

He slowly enters into you .
You:*shouting*"ahhhhhhhhn, daddy it hurts"😭😭

Taehyung:" wait baby girl soon it will turn into pleasure 😏"
------- LoL he is so right now you're a total moaning mess-----

You: "Taehyung,,,, harder"

Taehyung:" can I cum inside you bae??"

You: " yes , please daddy"

After some more thrusts he cummed.
______ Next day - 7.30 am _____

You wake up with pain in your private part .
And your hiccups started  so you drinking water but suddenly you got dizzy and some how you managed to get in the bathroom and you vomited  and get senseless ...
On other side Tae wakes up and goes to bathroom and find you are lieing there in Water . He firstly took you to your bedroom ..
________25 minutes later______
You:" where am I? Who am I,?"

Taehyung: " hey! How are you?"

You:* hug Tae* I am not fine I am getting dizzy!😟

Taehyung: " wait a minute"

(Jin and a nurse comes to you)

Jin: "Taehyung , please go outside I have to check her"

Taehyung:" ok"
( Jin check your health and suddenly he said )

Jin:" aigooo! y/n dear you are pregnant"
( ( And after this Taehyung was very strict to your health. ))
________ Now________

Miyeon ( your daughter) saying you that she locked someone in kitchen because he is stealing some hot chocolate. Well , you don't know that whom she locked in kitchen?  Suddenly

Taehyung:" yeah , you little naughty open the door, please"
   Then you turned around and find him locked in kitchen by a window with a poker face .

Taehyung:" yeah , you little naughty open the door, please"   Then you turned around and find him locked in kitchen by a window with a poker face

Stay tuned