----- THE WAY YOU TOUCH ME DADDY JEON ------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(( You rolling on your bed trying get feel of the boy who brought you in this apartment as his pet , you trying to smell his perfume which still lingers on the pillow and white blanket.. Blanket which messed up and narrating the rough night you shared with him. You rolling on his side of bed and hugged his pillow imagining him in your arms and pressed your face more in his pillow to inhale the smell of his perfume. You closed your eyes and let the smell act like drug in you ))

(( After an hour you walked in the lavish bathroom , took off your dress and saw the hickeys all over your body on that big expensive mirror , hickeys which is the sign that you belong to him , you walked close to mirror and saw the teeth marks on your cleavage , to your breast , you moved your hair and saw the marks followed from your jaw, to back , to waist .. it went down to thighs and you touched the hickeys and it still feels so fresh.. You smiled thinking about him and his lips kissing your every inch <3 ))

(( With that thought you get inside the bathtub and letting the cold water kissing your every inch which kissed by HIM previous night. You imagining him as the cold water kissing you and then your phone rang and your phone flashed "DADDY !! "

YOU : " HEY !! "

HE : " MY BABY WOKE UP !! "

YOU : " HHMM !!! "

HE : " SO GUESS YOU ARE IN BATH TUB !! "

YOU : " HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT ? "

HE : " I KNOW YOUR EVERY MOAN , YOUR EVERY BREATHE , THE WAY YOU MAKE SOUND WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT ME , WHEN I TOUCH YOU , ITS ALL FOR ME BABY .. ONLY FOR ME <3 "

YOU : " YES ITS ONLY FOR YOU DADDY !!! "

HE : " I CAN EVEN SAY WHAT YOUR BREATHE SAYING TO ME ? ;) "

YOU : " OH REALLY !! SO TELL ME WHAT MY BREATHE SAYING TO MY DADDY ;) ? "

HE : " THAT I COME BACK HOME .. GRAB YOUR FRAGILE BODY ON BED .. TEAR YOUR CLOTHES OFF .. EAT YOUR EVERY INCH .. AND KEEP BANGING YOU TILL YOU CANT WALK FOR NEXT 100 YEARS ;) "

YOU : " THEN COME HOME SOON DADDY !! "

HE : " I WILL BABY !!! "

With that HE disconnected the call.. HE ... JEON JUNGKOOK <3 ))

(( Jungkook being a successful idol can get whatever he want and in all this he met you and your first meeting with him was him banging and thrusting hard you in his million dollar car and you keep screaming in pleasure. Your screams acted as drug , he being saddist made sure you scream more in pain and with that his thrusts were faster and deeper. His muscular thighs trapped you and he hold up your both hand with his left hand and his right hand was on your breast, his lips devouring you and your screams were pleasure to his ears. That night Jungkook knew , you are the only one he need and as he dont love u or dont want any relationship so he brought you as his pet .. its been 2 years and you living with jungkook as his pet <3 ))

(( You got out of bathtub and went for shower .. the shower drops were melting on your skin and you knew Jungkook hates if the hickeys starts fading so you very carefully took shower and touched every hickey and waiting for more to get when Jungkook comes back home. After imaginning Jungkook in shower with you for more than an hour , you finally done with your shower. You walked out and grabbed a silky lace gown , its white and Jungkook's favourite colour. Jungkook strictly said not to wear any bra because he loves your breast size and he loves touching them raw not over cloth. ))