-------------------- LIE OF YOUR EXSISTENCE --------------------

(( 78.. 79.. 80.. 81 .. 82 .. THAT'S IT ?! Your elder sister ROSE counting the number of sheets laying in crumbled state on your bedroom floor 💔 . Every sheet has an incomplete face , a face you tried to paint but keep failing again and again. Frustation got you bad and now you in tears because you in middle of hallucination and real world :( ))

YOU : " Do you think i am getting mental ?! You do believe me right ?! "

ROSE : " I dont even know what to say ?! You keep trying to paint this person and.. "

YOU : " You think i am lieing ? i am telling you HE IS REAL !!!! "

ROSE : " He may be or may not be re... "

YOU : " GET OUT !!!!!! "

(( You screamed at your elder sister and pushed her outside the bedroom, slaming door straight on her face. She isnt hurt to see your violent reaction but hurt to see you getting mental behind this one person whom you see everywhere and still you cant paint his face  ))

BOY : " You shouldnt be mad at her .. i mea.. "

YOU : " ITS BECAUSE OF YOU .. ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU .. WHY DONT YOU TELL ME WHO AR.. "

(( You woke up suddenly and saw your parents grabbing your hand as if you are some mental patient. The conversation you having with the BOY in your dream remain incomplete , THE BOY WHOSE FACE YOU TRYING TO PAINT <3 ))

MOTHER : " I am sorry, hospital sent their staff.. "

YOU : " I AM NOT MENTAL !! PLEASE MOM DONT!!!! "

FATHER : " We are sorry but you need rehab and mental help !! "

YOU : " NO PLEASE NO !! HE IS REAL PLEASE BELIEVE ME .. HE IS .. "

(( You turned your eyes on left and that BOY who was in your dreams is now sitting on your study table and laughing at your mental state. He is smiling innocently as if all these arent because of him. ))

MOTHER : " Whom you looking at ? "

YOU : " HE IS THERE .. SEE .. HE IS THERE.. ROSE .. ROSE YOU CAN SEE HIM RIGHT ? "

(( Your sister who was standing at door step looked teriffied, everyone's eyes went on the direction you pointed and all they could see torn books , silk curtain on window near your study table flying and vase of yellow flowers kissing the moonlight. ))

FATHER : " She is getting worse, please rose call those staff who came from hospital to take her "

YOU : " NO NO PLEASE.. YOU .. PLEASE HELP ME !!! PLEASE !! "

(( You asked that BOY to help you and all he did was laughing at your state. Suddenly you felt a sting on your arm and you closed your eyes in 10 seconds ))

-------------------------- 1:30 AM  --------------------------

TAE : " Jimine .. ?! "

JIMIN : " Hey tae.. "

TAE : " Its 1:30 AM , why you didnt sleep yet ?! "

JIMIN : " I can hear these screams again .. like .. "

TAE : " HELP ME ?! "

JIMIN : " Yes, someone asking me for HELP !!! I dont know i can hear it " HELP ME.. PLEASE HELP ME !!! ""

TAE : " Jiminie you taking too much stress from work .. go to sle.. JIMINNNNN !!! "

(( Before Tae suggest Jimin for sleep, he saw Jimin walked outside holding his Car key !! In the mean time JIMIN's wife called and Tae again lied and said Jimin is sleeping .. Jimin is trapped in a marriage he forced to do and he never touched his wife but his wife keep pushing herself on him so Jimin started living with his bestfriend Taehyung ))