--------------- VKOOK's LITTLE ARMY -------------------

(( Jungkook has been way too busy with his solo projects and hardly get time to be at home. He recently flew down from Japan after 3 weeks and directly headed towards BTS's fansign event ))

BEFORE EVENT :

JUNGKOOK : " Hyung our daughter went to school... right ?! 😕 "

TAEHYUNG : " Ofcourse kookie, she is in school.. don't worry "

JUNGKOOK : " I miss her hyung, didn't see my doll since weeks 💔"

TAEHYUNG : " Kookie don't be sad, once it's over then we are going back home directly & you can meet her "

JUNGKOOK : " But still.. I mean .. "

MANAGER SEJIN : " Jungkook, Taehyung, time to go out .. come "

(( With that both of them followed sejin and joined remaining members in enterance. Jungkook saw so many baby ARMYS came to visit the members and his heart cried for his daughter. Since tough schedule he failed to give attention to his little girl and Tae also has solo projects but as Jungkook isn't available so he has to manage their daughter alone 💔 ))

IN EVENT :

(( Jungkook was lost and somehow pulling smile on his face, Taehyung noticed that and tried to cheer Jungkook but then a little girl came holding photo book to get signed and jungkook didn't notice but she directly went to Jungkook skipping tae and Tae was smiling . Jungkook's head was still down and he didn't notice this girl and then she starts talking ))

GIRL : " Appaaaaaa ~~  "

(( Jungkook looked at her so fast that he almost hurt his neck. Jungkook was shocked and Taehyung's face is all million dollar smile.. ❤ ))

JUNGKOOK : " What are you doing here ?! OH MY GOD !!!! Baby don't you have school ? "

GIRL : " I am here to get my photobook signed from you appa because I am your big fan ☺ "

JUNGKOOK : " But baby I could've signed it in home, why you came here skipping school ? "

(( Taehyung was watching the interaction between his daughter and his husband with wide smile.. and then their daughter said something after which JUNGKOOK couldn't question more ))

GIRL : " Because I am an ARMY appa and ARMYS comes in fansign event to get their merch signed ☺ "

JUNGKOOK : " Give me the photo book my little ARMY ❤ "

(( His daughter handed him the photo book to get signed. Jungkook touched his daughter's fingers and Taehyung keep looking at the beautiful scene between his husband and daughter playing infront of his eyes ))

GIRL : " Saranghae appa.. sign all the photos "

JUNGKOOK : " Baby is this poem you wrote for me ?! "

GIRL : " YUUUUUP !! Read it please ☺ "

JUNGKOOK :

Stay tuned

Stay tuned