------------- AN ANGEL BROKE MY HEART ---------------

-

(( & 5..6..7..8.. TURN !!! is what keep playing in your mind on repeat. The decision of choosing hiphop over contemporary dancing costs you bad. You still wanted to do contemporary so for the first recital you decided to just stick with basic contemporary style. Your body is not made for hiphop is what everybody said but you know you're a good dancer, you dont care what others say :) ))

TEACHER : " Miss, are you sure you want to do contemporary , like hell you cant even do hiphop and i dont know why you even choosed dancing as major when you could have gone for business or any other major as course"

YOU : " I LOVE DANCING.. THIS IS WHY <3 "

(( With that you slamed the door in loud and left. Its enough , everyone put you down as if you are useless and dont know how to dance. Ok you're not good dancer like others but you still works hard. why people cant appreciate ?! With that you sat down in bus and all these things keep replaying in your mind so you got down in nowhere middle of highway. ))

(( So stupid of you, but luckily its 5 PM and sunlight is still there so you decided to walk on those deserted brown bushes.. a field covered with dead plants. No sign of life but then you saw HIM <3 ... he was like FIRST RAY OF SUN.. BREATHE OF FRESH AIR.. LIKE WIND IS IN LOVE WITH HIM.. HE IS LIKE SUN KISSED THIS EARTH.. A beautiful boy whose face reflects brightness of SUN and you were lost in admiring his beautiful face when your phone vibrated and you came out of trance. ))

ROSE : " Where are you ?! I dropped your apartment key to MRS. HAN so take from her, ok.. HELLO ?! "

YOU : " ... "

ROSE : " ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING ?! HELLO .. HELL "

(( With that you disconnected the call , well you will kill rose later for disturbing you when you were busy admiring the sun itself.. You saw your phone's camera and then suddenly you decided to click his photo. Its wrong to take someone's photo without permission but if you dont take his photo then it will be clean injustice to his beauty. You opened your phone's camera, zoomed only his face and when he was lost in feeling the wind kissing his beautiful face, you clicked his photo .. & its like he heared the shutter because the next moment you raised your eyes to see him , he is gone :( ))

---------------- NEXT DAY -------------------

TEACHER : " MOVE MOVE !!! "

YOU : " I am doing , i took the turn and... "

TEACHER : " GET OUT !! "

YOU : " WH.. WHY ? :( "

TEACHER : " GET OUT & ONLY COME WHEN YOU ACTUALLY GET THIS 1 STEP IN YOUR STUPID BRAIN "

(( She shouted infront of the whole class and everyone looked at you with sympathy because you are not the only one who is suffering under your so called bitch ass teacher.. You tried so hard to practice but you keep failing again and again. You skipped your food and sleep and still you turning out useless. You practiced whole night and in 4 AM you gave up and walked out to relax near HAN RIVER !!! ))

(( It was dark when you reached HAN RIVER , no sign of life, its wind and silence kissing darkness.. you sat down and cried for 10 minutes and then suddenly came from behind almost scared you to death and sat beside you ))

YOU : " Excuse me ?! "

BOY : " HELLO :) "

YOU : " Sorry , who are you ? "

BOY : " You were crying "

YOU : " None of your business!! "

BOY : " It is actually , you interfered in my life without my permission so .. "