------ AGEYO JUNGKOOK SAYING SORRY ------

-

"YOU : " NO !!! 😏"

JUNGKOOK : " Pleaaaaase !! "

YOU : " NO HELL NO !!!! 😏"

JUNGKOOK : " P-L-E-A-S-E !!! "

YOU : " Jungkook you going to get sore throat , how you going to do recording for upcoming tracks , stop acting like child "

JUNGKOOK : " I married a child , noona !! 😜"

YOU : " I AM JUST 3 YEARS OLDER .. STOP ACTING LIKE IMMATURE .. MOVE YOU ASS !!!! "

JUNGKOOK : " Pleaaaaseeee.. i just need 2 tubs of icecream , 3 chilled banana milkshake , 4 bottles of beer and 5 frozen curd.. That's it 😍"

YOU : " ...... "

JUNGKOOK : " ....... "

YOU : " NO JEON JUNGKOOK .. I SWEAR IF YOU DARE TO BUY ANY OF THIS.... "

HELPER : " Mam the things your husband ordered are already sent to your home by home delivery , your husband already paid the ammount so if you going to do new purchase , let us help you :) "

YOU : " Sorry , what home delivery ?! 😐"

HELPER : " Mam your husband orderred 2 tubs of icecream, 3 chilled banana milkshake , 4 bottles of be... "

YOU : " JEON JUNGKOOK !!!!!! "

(( Jungkook ran away and you cant believe he purchased so many cold items. He is forbidden to have any chilled item due to sore throat for almost 4 months and here he ordered every chilled item he can get his hands on ))

----------- NIGHT 9 PM -------------

JUNGKOOK : " Hey hon.. "

YOU : " DONT TALK TO ME !!! "

(( Jungkook suddenly started singing ' WE DONT TALK ANYMORE' by Charlie Puth and you threw kitchen towel on his face ))

JUNGKOOK : " We dont talk anymore like we used to do ~~~"

YOU : " SHUT UP !!!!!! "

JUNGKOOK : " .... "

YOU : " I am serious , just do whatever you want , food is there , eat or dont eat is on you .. do whatever u feel right .. dont talk to me , dont disturb me .. GOOD NIGHT !!! 😠"

JUNGKOOK : " ..... "

(( Jungkook stood there watching you getting so mad at him. For next 1 week you didnt talk to him because its really getting out of hand now , he dont listen to you at all so if he dont listen then there is no point of talking to him ))

------- AFTER WEEK -------

(( You opened the chilled freezer to take out frozen meat and cook for night's dinner when you saw all the items Jungkook ordered were in there , UNTOUCHED !!! ))

JUNGKOOK : " Noona are you still angry at me ? see i didnt drink or eat any of those.. please talk to me .. I AM SORRY ♥️"
(( You knew Jungkook doing ageyo and saying sorry in cute manner as when he try hard to get forgiveness , he goes down in his fully baby bunny mode ))

JUNGKOOK : " Noona i am sorry <3 "

(( You turned back as Jungkook was standing slightly right side behind you. You turned and saw ))

JUNGKOOK :

Stay tuned

Stay tuned