---------- YOU PAINTED ME LIKE A DAY DREAM -------------

(( 1 step, 2 step , 3 step, 4 step and jump.. you taking long jumps to skip the drainage water which chocked on pavements due to heavy rain. You running towards the ART SHOP from where you purchase all your art items. Being major in art and photography, its important for you to purchase every paint that helps you in creating a masterpiece :) ))

SHOPKEEPER : " You didnt have to come in this heavy rain to purchase, i told you my staff will do home delivery "

YOU : " I KNOW !! But i need to check everything on my own so i came here :) "

SHOPKEEPER : " Its 8 PM , you directly came here from class ? "

YOU : " YES !!! Now give me my items so that i can leave "

(( With that shopkeeper handed you every item that you ordered , all shades of paints and brushes. You paid the ammount and walked out quickly. After 40 minutes you reached your apartment. You about to enter when your house owner came calling you from back ))

LADY : " Kid you're crazy , its heavy rain and you went out "

YOU : " Good evening to you too and yes i am working on my next project so i needed these paints :) "

LADY : " Well your parcel came, i dont know what is it and it looked expensive so i thought to keep it inside my house instead of letting it wait here for your arrival where chance of getting theft is higher :) "

YOU : " PARCEL ?! "

LADY : " Yes.. here "

(( You saw and it indeed looked like some million dollar packing wow. Did you hit some lottery or what ?! You took the parcel , went inside your apartment and placed it on table. You knew its not bomb because apartment has good security which can detect explosives so it has to be some gift .. isnt it ?! You decided to open it and with that you saw a beautiful box gift wrapped but above that there is a letter and you decided to read the letter first :

------------------------------------------

{{ DEAR MY LOVE ,

YOU PAINTED ME LIKE A DAY DREAM , SO HERE IS A LITTLE GIFT FOR YOU

- YOUR'S TAEHYUNG <3 }}

------------------------------------------

" TAEHYUNG " .. ?! Who is he ?! You cycled your brain and you cant remmember anyone named taehyung and the moment you opened the box , you almost got heart attack , you dropped the box and ran behind the couch and from there you tried to see what is there inside the box ..IT IS A HEAD , HEAD OF A DEAD PERSON !!! ))

(( You noticed carefully and realised who is that person , its your maths professor , same maths professor who tried to molest you when you were alone in ART ROOM making a painting , same painting which is now with this guy named "TAEHYUNG" who killed your professor and sent his head as gift... MEANWHILE ))

-------------------  KIM MANSION ------------------------

NAMJOON : " Tae, stop drinking !! "

TAE : " I hope she liked my present ;) "

JIN : " WHAT PRESENT ?! "

YOONGI : " Taehyung gifted her professor's head as present !! "

JIN : " WHAAAAAT !!!!! "

YOONGI : " Yup !!! Your brother is pshyco "

TAE : " I AM PSHYCO FOR HER.. I LOVE HER !!! "

JIN : " Tae did you really did what yoongi said now ?! Please Tae this isnt joke "

TAE : " Hyung i can practically kill you if she ask me to do ;) "

JIN : " ....... "

NAMJOON : " ........ "

YOONGI : " Not even surprised anymore !! "

JIN : " TAKE YOUR WORDS BACK KIM TAEHYUNG !!! "

TAE : " NEVER !! I MEAN IT !!"

(( With that Tae headed towards the painting you made. Tae put the glass on bar and started pouring more alchohol. JIN & NAMJOON were shocked and hurt whereas YOONGI is not even surprised like its daily for KIM TAEHYUNG !! Ofcourse it is, TAE is practically known for his heartless cruel soul in corporate world ;) . ))

(( It started when TAE was walking down the university corridor at 7 PM in evening to meet the head of university and that's when his eyes caught your's . He was shocked to see you painting him and without wasting time he took the photo of your hand painting his face. OTHER SIDE few days back you were walking down the main road when you saw a big billboard where KIM INDUSTRIES upcoming project banner was spread all over and Taehyung's face was shinning bright on that billboard. So you decided to paint Taehyung but in your own style and that's when you were almost done, taehyung saw you. ))

(( Taehyung fell in love the moment he saw you but then he came across what maths professor tried to do with you and Taehyung hates when someone touches what belongs to him so in no time he went to maths professor's house and slaughtered him infront of kids and professor's wife ))

---------------------- 12 : 30 AM ---------------------------

HOSEOK : " Taehyung , are you still drinking ?! "

TAE : " Hhm !!! "

HOSEOK : " Why you looking at this pic ?! What are you looking in this pic ?! "

TAE : " HER HAND PAINTING ME <3 "

HOSOEK : " You could've taken the painting's pic , i mean why the hand inclu... "

(( Tae quickly walked towards hoseok and almost chocked hoseok to death for even thinking your hand to exclude from the painting. ))

TAE : " IF YOU WERENT MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND .. I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU RIGHT NOW FOR EVEN THINKING LIKE THAT !!! "

(( With that TAE walked out pushing JIMIN aside who was walking in the room to grab a drink with Taehyung ))

JIMIN : " OUCH !!! What happened to him ?! :/ "

HOSOEK : " He almost killed me.. oh god !"

JIMIN : " WHY ?! WHAT YOU DID ? "

HOSOEK : " I just talked about the painting , i said why including hand when he can get the whole painting without hand "

JIMIN : " What .. sorry ?! "

HOSOEK : " Yes , that painting he is crazy about and also that artist who made that painting "

JIMIN : " WHAT PAINTING ?! "

HOSOEK :

Stay tuned

Stay tuned