--------- MY HEART IS LISTENING TO YOU -------------

-

(( After your day at university , you finally back home and now all you want is rest and spoil yourself with lots of foods. And yes a little goship about your day wont harm so you grabbed pizza, a glass of coke , a bowl of ice-cream and some 5-6 packets of chips .. 🍔🍕🧀🌮🥤

HOW THIS MUCH FOOD AVAILABLE IN YOUR HOUSE AT SAME TIME ?! Well its all because your "BOYFRIEND" is a little baby who craves for these junk foods no matter how much you stop him as Junk food aint good for his health , but well he never listens 😏))

(( You called your friend and you both started goshhiping about all the stuffs which never makes sense in first place like looking for dress which an anime character wore, or talking about what lipstick shade will make a human look like human and not alien .. like stuffs which isnt sensible at all 😂😂))

------------------------ AFTER 2 HOURS ---------------------

JUNGKOOK : " Hey honey i am home 😁"

YOU : " YAAAA HI JEON !!!! "

JUNGKOOK : " JEON ?! "

YOU : " Dont disturb , i am talking with my friend 🙄"

JUNGKOOK : " Since how long ?! "

YOU : " Lets just say i started at evening 6 and its.. "

JUNGKOOK : " 8:15 PM ... YOU GOING TO MAKE ME BANKRUPT WITH THE PHONE BILLS !!! 😤😤😠"

YOU : " ....... "

JUNGKOOK : " GO & TALK TO HER IN UNIVERSITY .. NOW PUT THE PHONE DOWN !!!! 😤"

YOU : " 5 minutes and i will put the phone down , why dont you go and get changed 😘"

JUNGKOOK : " ...... "

YOU : " PLEAAAAAASE !!!! "

JUNGKOOK : " Fine , 5 minutes !!! "

(( With that Jungkook went to change and when he came back after 20 minutes , you still on call.. Jungkook got so annoyed that he walked up to where you sitting and munching chips , snatched the phone and disconnected the call without warning ))

YOU : " YAAAAA !!!! "

JUNGKOOK : " NOT A SINGLE WORD !!! "

YOU : " That's rude Jungkook , my friend must be.. "

JUNGKOOK : " I DONT CARE !!!! "

(( Jungkook behaved really rudely throughout the night and when its time to go to bed , you sat down making " I AM ANGRY , DONT TALK TO ME " swollen fluffy face. Jungkook felt bad for shouting at you in such way so he decided to make up your mood ))

YOU : " DONT EVEN TOUCH ME !! YOU ARE SO RUDE 😔"

JUNGKOOK : " I am sorry , ok what can i possibly do to make my baby's mood up ?! or what were you talking to her ? "

YOU : " Why should i tell you ?! You never listen and always sleep in midway "

JUNGKOOK : " Oh , i am sorry , i promise i wont sleep :) "

YOU : " You always break promise and sleep in midway "

JUNGKOOK : " well you should listen the things you speak , like that can make anyone fall asl.. "

YOU : " WHAT DO YOU MEAN ?! "

JUNGKOOK : " Nothing , i mean even tho i sleep but my heart always listening to you ;) "

YOU : " That's so cliche !!! "

JUNGKOOK : " Ok i am sorry , tell me what you were talking to her ?! "

YOU : " You wont sleep ?! "

JUNGKOOK : " Promise "

YOU : " I was telling her about the new cafetaria that opened , i think the pink shade should be more cherry pink then candy pink ..you do know difference between pinks .. right ?! "

JUNGKOOK : " Oh yes .. CHERRY PINK is CHERRY in colour and CANDY PINK is CANDY in colour "

YOU : " Right .. and then i was telling her about the shades of brown that aint matching with my new dress , i mean i can buy new set of make up? right "

JUNGKOOK : " MY ALL SALARY IS ONLY FOR YOUR MAKE UP BABY , BECAUSE I LOVE YOU 🙄"

YOU : " Perfect , and then .. yeah kookie i need new watch , like i have the other ones but the latest with pink shade and diamond engrave arrived in market , i need it .. so will you please buy that for me :D "

JUNGKOOK : " ...... "

YOU : " What happened ?! You wont buy ?! :( "

JUNGKOOK : " OFCOURSE I WILL BUY ANYTHING FOR YOU .. MY SALARY IS ONLY FOR THESE PURCHASES AFTER ALL 😑😑😑"

(( With that your list started getting longer and jungkook started feeling sleepy , ofcourse if he stay awake for 1 more minute you will probably ask him to buy you eifel tower so he went to sleep 😂😂))

YOU : " ... & then the professor was so angry like seriously why she even angry when her class was so boring since starting , i mean .. JUNG.. JUNGKOOK ?! "

JUNGKOOK : " .... "

YOU : " Jungkook you listening right ?! "

JUNGKOOK : " ..... "

YOU : " I JUST FUCKING KNEW IT !! YOU ALWAYS FALL ASLEEP IN MIDDLE OF MY 'IMPORTANT TALKS'.. ALWAYS !!! 😠😠"

JUNGKOOK :

Stay tuned

Stay tuned