---------------CAPTURED-------------

(( it is a beautiful..... And u r getting ready to capture some beautiful shots in ur DSLR))

MOM : U sure take ur hobbies seriously...

You : it's my life mom....

(( and u leave ur house... It is a windy day so it is hard for u to take photos but u r no giving up

As u are taking photo u notice 3 man holding camera better model then ur Ofc... Taking photos of 7 boys.. And those boys looks like professional model... Then u think u should not stare at them or people will think u r weirdo but before u r going away u take photo one orange hair guy... He is looking beautiful even though in messy hair which is why u can't hold back))

You : *click*

(( but u notice he is looking at you... 'shoot' u decide to leave that place))

*next day*

((you went to the same place.. U don't know why but u feel like u should... U r in ur though suddenly someone pock u ))

Some one : excuse me?

You : yes?

Someone : you r that girl from yesterday rnt u?

You : yes I am..

Someone : I like to work with you..

You : Huh?

Someone : I watch ur work in ur  account they r flawless.

(( so u started to work with Jeon Taemin... A famous photographer in kpop industry..it was fun for you to work with him... U r his assistant but this time u r solo And ur first assignment is to work with a kpop group BTS.. U r nervous becz u r shy with boys))

You : *in studio adjusting ur camera *

??? : well well looks like we have a female photographer.

(( you turn and notice they r the boys with whom u met on that windy day))

Manager: well she is newbie but taemin said she is way too 2 much professional then a newbie.

You : I am looking forw-

Jin : U better do ur job seriously like they r saying.

RM : hyung don't be harsh on her..

Jimin & Jungkook & j-hope : it's a pleasure to meet you.

You : it's my pleasure to work with you..

(( and u began to work with them.. They really r models each and every pose were flawless.. But that guy with orange hair was quite...u decide to pack up for today and go to the wash room.. As u leave the wash room someone pull in a dark room))

You : who r u?

??? : ur lover

(( it is that orange guy))

He : its a pleasure to meet you my love.. U r looking beautiful like taht windy day...

(( suddenly he started to kiss u.. U wanted to stop him but ur body's don't want it.. U were moaning suddenly u feel something big inside you))

You : *screaming * please no it hurts

He : for becoming mine u need to bear it my love.

(( after a few hours later he left u alone in that dark room. Naked... U can't even think what just happened to you.. Were u raped? Or did a boy show his different type of love 2 u? In end u  decided to go home....

Like this u r assignment of wings with BTS went well u r now friends with every member as for that orange guy who's name is Taehyung started to get more closer to u physically and mentally each day ))

*lunch time*

You : good job.. Boys

Jin : common have lunch with us...

You : I love -

Taehyung : we r having lunch outside.

Jin : Taehyung?,🙄🙄🙄 r u 2 dating?

You : wel-

Taehyung : u can say that...

All members & you : what!!

Taehyung : what's wrong...?

(( you r shocked...   Well logically he raped you but then again u fallen in love  with him.on that windy day ..))

*1 year later*
*on a windy day *
* in Taehyung's bedroom both of u naked *

You : Taehyung?

Taehyung : yes?

You : r we dating? For real?

Taehyung : why u think we r not..?

You : becz well...

Taehyung : do you believe in love at first sight?

You : I do.

Taehyung : my first love was behind a camera capturing me in her lens on a windy day

You :😶😶😶😶😶😶😶

Taehyung :so I decided to capture her in my arms forever.in my own way .. Isn't it simple?

You : I am speechless...

Taehyung : really already? I was thinking of proposing u but I guess today isn't a good day.

You : u r full of yourself.

Taehyung : and I know u love me... Do u want to capture us in a wedding picture?

You : no.

Taehyung :😶😶

You : I can't be a photographer in my own wedding who will that gown for you then...

(( both of you started to laugh))

*4 years later *

*in Kim residence *

Taehyung : * returns from his concert * man I am tired.

You : how did it go?

Taehyung : fine.. But we want you I want again as my photographer..* kisses you * my battery

You : u know I can't * touches ur belly*

Taehyung : I know doc said it's harmful for u 2 go outside and in bed with me 😒😒😒 that brat stealing u already from me.

You : seriously u r jealous of ur own son.

Taehyung : anyway miss me?

You : not really...

Taehyung : 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 r u cheating on me?

You : yes with my first love who make me fall for him on a windy day...

Taehyung : *smirk* do u know a picture of that bastard...

You : *smirks back *Ofc.... It one of my favorite

The photo :

Stay tuned

Stay tuned