------------ JIMIN IS WIPPED --------------

(( Fan meeting , one of the important event of the day and your boyfriend PARK JIMIN busy in cuddling with you instead of going back to BTS dorm and get ready for fan meeting ))'

YOU : " STOP !!!! "

JIMIN : " You're so soft .. can i kiss you 😍"

YOU : " NO!!!! JUST GO .. OMG !!! "

(( JIMIN is such a tease and not less than a child.. he loves to cuddle and that's how he shows his affection. Well its all ok if it isnt fan meeting day lol .. with that your phone rang 🤐))

YOU : " Joonie op.. "

NAMJOON : " GIVE PHONE TO JIMIN !!! "

YOU : " oh. ok !! But i swear i asked him to leave like 1000 tim.. "

NAMJOON : " GIVE PHONE TO JIMIN ... NOWWW !!! 😏"

(( Namjoon is a sweet person but he is also leader and when he goes in his LEADER MODE then nothing can calm him , he gets angry when things doesnt go according to they way it suppose to go ))

JIMIN : " Hyu... "

NAMJOON : " GET YOUR FLUFFY ASS BACK DORM YOU IDIOT.. WE ARE GOING TO GET LATE SO BETTER GET BACK TO DORM IN ... "

JIMIN : " 10 MINUTES !! "

NAMJOON : " 5 MINUTES !!! .. 5 & .... HELLO ? PARK JIMINNNNNNNNNN 😠😠😠😠😠"

YOU : " Did you just disconnected the call like that ? Joonie oppa going to kill you .. and he ... "

(( Before you complete , JIMIN came and kissed you .. zipped his pants , fixed his shirt and took the coat and left but before leaving he didnt forget to say "I LOVE YOU <3 " ))

(( Your and Jimin's relation isnt public yet , only BigHit knows and they not ready to disclose it so you and jimin cant meet in public and whenever you both meet , he is an idol and you're his fan.. THAT'S IT !!! 💝))

------------------------- IN FAN MEETING ---------------------------

FRIEND : " Awww JIMIN looking so cute <3 "

(( Your friend who is Jimin biased talking about all erotic fantasy dream she had for Jimin last night and you cant even stop her as jimin and u not public yet so you let ur ear bleed and heared her stupid talks.. Its 10 minutes and you finally left the room in irritation like bitch cant shut up for a minute !!

You walked out and the moment you about to enter in one of the cabin , someone grabbed you and dragged you in another cabin.. someone.. JIMIN <3 ))

YOU : " What are you doing here ?! Omg 😱"

JIMIN : " You looked upset ? What happened ?! 😶"

YOU : " My friend cant shut up , she keep talking about all these erotic fantasy dream she has about you and that made me uncomf.... "

(( Jimin kissed you before you finish the line. He kissed you to show WHOM HE BELONGS TOO & you dont have to say anything later 🧚‍♀️))

JIMIN : " You got the answer :) "

(( With that 1st JIMIN walked out and went back and after 5 minutes you went back in the hall and sat down ))

FRIEND : " Did you forgot the route back to hall ? "

YOU : " Meet someone outside ;) "

(( With that you keep busy in your phone when your friend elbowed you ))

YOU : " WHAT ?! "

FRIEND : " JIMIN OH MYYYY GOD HE IS LOOKING AT YOUR DIRECTION 😱😱😱"

(( You knew Jimin has this teasing habit in public, he loves to tease you so much and that's annoying for you and you know now he going to tease you AGAIN !! ))

FRIEND : " OHHHHH MYYYY GOD !!!! "

YOU : " WHAT ?! "

FRIEND : " JIMIN JUST LICKED HIS LIPS WHILE LOOKING AT YOU .. I SWEAR.. SEE "

(( You raised your head from phone to see JIMIN ))

YOU : " ........ "

JIMIN :

Stay tuned

Stay tuned