---- YOU MAKE ME PERFECT WITH YOUR EXSISTENCE ---

MOTHER : " Tsiikah , are you going to drool over that kore... "

TSIIKAH : " JIMIN .. HIS NAME IS PARK JIMIN <3 !!! "

FATHER : " Dont call our son in law a korean boy , he is JIMIN .. right ?! ;) "

TSIIKAH : " Yes papa .. he is JIMIN .. your son in law :D "

MOTHER : " No wonder she is your daughter .. like father , like daughter .. ha ha !! "

TSIIKAH : " Relax maa , i am ready for school :) "

(( & with tsiikah picked her bag and left for school. Tsiikah is an army , she lives in a small dsitrict named senapati, state manipur.. one of the beautiful state of the country named INDIA. She lives in eastern part of india. Tsiikah's dream is to visit korea, atleast once so that she can see the boy of her dreams, the boy with whom she fell in love head over heels , the boy named PARK JIMIN who is an idol in a kpop group named BTS , BTS whom she stans from all her heart .. SIMPLE !!! ))

------------- IN SCHOOL -----------------

FRIEND : " Do you know Jungkook came in my dreams, he said he will marry me ;) "

TSIIKAH : " JIMIN and I already got married in my dreams !! "

FRIEND : " Dont lie bitch , we know Jimin is drooling for Yoongi "

TSIIKAH : " & Your Jungkook is drooling for my Jimin !! "

(( With that tsiikah and her friend started bickering, their precious conversation stopped when teacher asked for their attention ))

MATHS TEACHER : " Tsiikah madam , if you done with your JIMIN STORY then would you mind putting concentration back on blackboard. Come here and solve this problem .. NOW !!! "

TSIIKAH : " Problem ?! WHY ?! I mean .. "

MATHS TEACHER : " COME NOW !!!!! "

(( With that tsiikah walked towards board and took 5 minutes just to reach the board .. After reaching near board, all she could imagine Jimin's face and she drew a lips on board mindlesslley ))

MATHS TEACHER : " WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?! "

TSIIKAH : " OH MY GOD I AM SORRY !!! "

MATHS TEACHER : " PARENTS CALL !! NOW GO OUT OF THE CLASS.. NOW !!! "

(( Tsiikah walked out of the class to take the punishment. She standing outside and all she could think about JIMIN <3 .. Next was biology class and all she imagined Jimin's body in her mind .. She started smilling like fool and Biology mam called her name.. ))

BIO TEACHER : " Thinking about JIMIN ?! wake up from dream "

TSIIKAH : " I am thinking about my husband , what is your problem bitch ? :/ "

BIO TEACHER : " Did you said something ? "

TSIIKAH : " NOPE !!! "

(( Tsiikah's day over and she went back home and her mother almost kicked her out of the house when she told her about parents call. ))

MOTHER : " ARE YOU SERIOUS ? THAT JIMIN GUY .. "

TSIIKAH : " Maa.... "

MOTHER : " SHUT UP !!! HE IS NEVER GOING TO MEET YOU .. HE IS GOING TO BE IN KOREA AND YOU HERE IN INDIA.. THIS IS YOUR LIFE.. ACCEPT IT "

TSIIKAH : " I refuse to accept .. he is on earth and so as i , he is human and so... "

(( With that her mother slapped her and she went back in her room , hugged her chimmy pillow and cried .. at night when her father came , he hugged her and asked her to do dinner. She refused but then when he babied talked to her with the chimmy pillow , she giggled and then father - daughter completed their dinner :) ))