--------------- DONT READ .. DONT READ ------------------

(( I am busy in writing next plot for the BTS's upcmoing comeback. PD-nim asked me to write something which can join HYYH , WINGS & LOVE YOURSELF era together so i am investing my brain cells to write next plot for comeback :) ))

JUNGKOOK : " So when we going to converse in english ? "

ME : " Oppa i think i am busy right now and PD-nim wont be happy if he see i am talking to you in english and not working :) "

JUNGKOOK : " Except me and taehyung , everyone starts getting better in english. "

TAE : " & you help Yoongi hyung more than extra , like ok he is your bias but what about me and jungkook ah ?  :/ "

ME : " ...... "

JUNGKOOK : " Get free soon so that we 3 can sit down together and you can help both of us "

ME : " My english isnt good either but surely i can speak better than i write so ok i will help you :) "

(( With that I am back busy with my work. Thanks to one of the insiders i get to work for BigHit and PD-nim seems really ok with my contribution and as MIN YOONGI <3 is my bias so i begged him to ask PD-nim to keep me with BTS. ))

(( PD-nim really showed me mercy and as i am not being korean , there is less chance of getting involved in controversy so PD-nim hired me to work for BTS !!! ))

-------------------- AT NIGH 7 PM ----------------------

ME : " GO TO SLEEP !! "

TAE : " OK :) "

ME : " .. ?! "

JUNGKOOK : " Hyung where are you going ? :/  "

TAE : " She said go to sleep "

ME : " NO!! I mean this is how you order someone as you said you wanted Jimin to go ... "

JIMIN : " OPPAAAAA !!! "

ME : " Maaf kar do , galti ho gayi !! :/ "

JIMIN : " ... ?! "

ME : " MIANHAE  !!!! "

JIMIN : " Ok , dont drop honorfics ok , i know you're not korean but you're still younger than me so i am your oppa "

ME : " JIMIN OPPA !!! Happy ?! "

JIMIN : " YAAA !! :D "

ME : " So as you said you wanted to order jimin 'OPPA' to sleep then this is easy way to say , ok :D "

TAE : " OK :) "

(( With more 4 hours finally Jungkook and Taehyung let me go and i wanted to see my bias so i went inside the hall where everyone working on comeback and few of the BTS members were there ))

YOONGI : " So those 2 cartoons .. "

ME : " WHO ?! "

YOONGI : " Jungkook and Taehyung , those 2 .. learnt something or not ? "

ME : " Yup they improving :) "

YOONGI : " Alright .. get back to work "

(( With that i went back to work showing other staffs all the layout of the next comeback .. One of the staff asked me to show namjoon and as namjoon in his studio so i walked to namjoon's studio to show him next comeback layout.. MEANWHILE ))

JIN : " I am going to learn more japanesse "

JIMIN : " I am going to learn more english "

YOONGI : " Me too minnie , i think her diary is there , the diary for vocabulary.. like english vocabulary .. WAIT !! "

(( With that Yoongi grabbed one of the black diary from my bag which was near hoseok's bag and went back on table to read the paragraphs he reads to improve his vocabulary. Yoongi started turning the pages.. ))

(( I came back and saw Yoongi reading my black diary and by mistaken he picked the wrong diary. YOONGI PICKED THE DIARY IN WHICH I WRITE MY " SMUT FANFICS " .. & with that yoongi started reading  😬  ))

YOONGI : " MAFIA YOONGI ? .. "

JIMIN : " ... ?! "

ME : " SOMEONE SHOOT ME 😭😭😭"

YOONGI : " & THEN YOONGI STARTED KISSING FROM NECK TO JAW.. TO CLEAVAGE.. TO FEEL EVERY INCH .. HIS HANDS WRAPPED AROUND THE WAIST AND YOONGI'S THURSTS WERE DEMONIC.. YOONGI HAS NO CONTROL ON .... BED .... "

ME : " ..... "

YOONGI :

Stay tuned

Stay tuned