-------------------- YOUR SUNSHINE BELONGS TO ME --------------------

(( You rolling on your bed and giggling on your own.. its morning 4:57 AM & in next few minutes SUN will hit the horizon and you going to kiss the sun , no not the one in sky, the one trapped in your bedroom. Finally the one who is in cage going to open his eyes with first ray of Sun as the drug's affect going to end 😟 ))

----------------------------- 5 : 01 AM ------------------------------

(( You quickly jumped off your bed and ran towards the window to see SUN coming out of horizon and with that you turned your head back to see that Angel whom you caged in your million dollar bedroom ))

YOU : " Hey my love.. Good morning ❤ "

BOY : ".......... "

YOU : " Hey baby, see SUN is in the sky, now it's your time to rise and make me complete with your brightness "

BOY : " ........... "

(( You trying to wake that boy inside the cage but it's like he don't give damn about you. He is too tired because of heavy dosage of drugs which you injected in him and because of that he is inside the cage, in ur bedroom. It's been 10 minutes and he didn't wake up and now you lossing your patience and then you addressed him with his real name in anger ))

YOU : " JUNG HOSEOK !!!!!!! "

(( You threw glass of cold water on his face to get him in senses. You waited 10 hours for him to wake up so that when he does then you can tell him how you both will get married, where will be the honeymoon and what's going to be your childrens name ))

HOSOEK : " WHAT THE FUC... WHERE AM I ??"

YOU : " Baby you are with me :) "

HOSOEK : " WHO ARE YOU & WHY I AM IN CAGE ? PLEASE GET ME OUTSIDE "

YOU : " I am an ARMY & you're my bias.. YOU ARE ONLY MINE ❤ "

HOSOEK : " AR... ARMY !!!! "

YOU : " YUUUUUP !!! YOU ARE ONLY MINE NOW HOSEOKI ❤ "

(( Hoseok trying to process his brain and in the mean time you brought plate of food for him and glass of water ))

YOU : " You must be hungry my love, come let me feed you"

HOSOEK : " STAY AWAY FROM ME !!! YOU ARE NOT AN ARMY !!!!! "

YOU : " How can you say something awful like that ?! You broke my heart 😢 "

(( Hosoek thought you about to cry as you started crying but then you whipped your tears and switched ON the TV to show HOSOEK his nightmare ))

HOSOEK : " WH.. WHAT IS THIS ?! "

YOU : " I FAKED YOUR DEATH JUNG HOSEOK .. IF YOU DONT LISTEN ME THEN THIS TIME IT WILL BE YOUR OTHER MEMBERS AND THIS TIME DEATHS WONT BE FAKE !!!!! "

HOSEOK : " ........ "

YOU : " See baby I told you you're mine. Why you making me angry like this "

(( Hosoek clearly understood that you have a mental issue and you are obsessed with him so for everyone's safety he decided to play along ))

HOSOEK : " I am hung.. hungry "

((  That's a big step hosoek taking because that food probably drugged & HOSEOK now have to eat it. You crosslegged and sat down outside the cage and started feeding hoseok with your hand ))

YOU : " See.. I am very rich Hoseoki, we both will live happily ever after ❤ "

(( Hosoek keep listening your bullshit without interferring. It's been 4 hours and you keep talking & hoseok just prayed for death because death must be easier than this torture.. isn't it ?! ))

YOU : " YOU ARE NOT LISTENING TO ME ?! !!!! 😡😡😠😠 "

(( You walked up to the table and grabbed knife and started hurting yourself. Hosoek froze inside the cage and before you kill yourself, hoseok asked you to calm down and he said he is listening you but as the cage bars are the barrier so you probably thought he isn't listening ))

(( You quickly dropped the knife and ran back and sat infront of him. No matter how many ways hoseok tried but you didn't open the cage and also your hands were bleeding badly. ))

HOSOEK : " WHY YOU KIDNAPPED ME ?! "

YOU : " Because I love you and you're mine "

(( Hosoek heared that answer 1 MILLION times in last 7 hours since he came back in senses &  then suddenly you said something which caught hosoek's attention ))

HOSOEK : " SORRY .. WHAT ?! "

YOU : " You said you love me too so I kidnapped you :) "

(( Hoseok tried to run every brain cell but he don't remember meeting you in fansign and definitely not saying he loves you. So hoseok asked in more detail and the replies he got were shocking ))

HOSOEK : " SORRY when I said that ?! I mean no disrespect but I seriously can't remmember that so would you please elaborate ?! 😔 "

YOU : " Awwwww Hoseoki you are so cute my love.. remmember you posted on Twitter your photo with finger heart and said you love ARMY "

HOSOEK : " YE.. YES !!! "

(( Hosoek wishing inside that you didn't consider that post for yourself because Hoseok talked about ARMYS globally,  not any individual ARMY but well what u don't want  happens in a blink ))

YOU : " I AM AN ARMY & YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME ❤ "

HOSOEK : " ......... "

YOU : " & YOU also gave me finger heart "

HOSOEK : " ........... "

YOU : " See there , I have that picture of your's which you posted for me saying you love me is on the wall.. "

(( Hoseok followed your finger in the direction you pointed and his brain freezed because it's a picture of hosoek doing finger heart and he  posted that picture with caption "I LOVE YOU ARMY " & you thought he posted for you as you are an ARMY & also you are mentally unstable so you took that post on yourself, kidnapped HOSOEK and now he is here whereas outside BigHit going insane on Hoseok's fake death news. ))

YOU : " Can you see clearly :) "

HOSOEK : "........ "

YOU : " & I also have this same picture over there.. see "

(( You pointed towards other copy of same picture which isn't ceiling high like first one but it's still big one. YOU noticed hosoek having trouble watching that pic so you ran down to that 2nd pic's direction in ur wounded state and pulled the curtains which helped in blooming light and also the brightness of Sun mixed with hoseok's brightness ))

HOSOEK : " I can't see, it's too bright !! "

(( You pulled down the curtains quickly because hosoek's precious eyes can't get hurt .. NO HELL NO !! ))

YOU : " & now can you see ?! :) "

HOSOEK : " not clearly .. "

(( You don't want to disappoint your sunshine so YOU grabbed the frame and walked infront of cage and sat down & the moment hosoek about to speak & tell you it's ok , no need to bother, you showed him his picture. ))

HOSOEK : " It's ok, I don't need to see my photo.. it's alri.. "

YOU :

Stay tuned

Stay tuned