------------- ARREST ME OFFICER JEON -------------

(( The nightfall has started and so as your plan. You quickly dressed up and searching for your next victim fo rthe night and walking down the street , you finally found what you were looking for ;) ))

(( DOOR BELL RINGS ))

LADY : " Yes ! "

YOU : " Hello , are you alone ? :) "

LADY : " Yes ! why ?! "

YOU : " Can we talk inside ? "

LADY : " Its 12 AM , what you want to .. HEYYYYY !!!! "

(( With that you entered in her house forcefully , sat down on the couch and gave her wicked smile. You pulled out knife and the old lady was teriffied ))

YOU : " Give me all your money .. NOW!!!!! "

LADY : " I am calling the police !! "

YOU : " ARE YOU GOING TO CALL SEOUL DEPARTMENT POLICE .. THAT BRANCH DOWN THE STREET ?! :D "

LADY : " YES !!! "

YOU : " Fine.. go ahead ;) "

(( With that the lady called the police and in minutes police officer arrived at her door step. Old lady quickly ran to open the door and police officer entered in the main hall to arrest you. Before he arrest , lady told him how you threatened her with knife and asked for money ))

LADY : " ... & .. & she ,she threatened to kill me "

POLICE OFFICER : " Calm down mam.. she cant even kill a fly , forget killing a human "

YOU : " HEYYYYYYY !!!! "

LADY : " Do you know her ?! "

POLICE OFFICER : " MY BAD LUCK !!! WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY !!! "

YOU : " HELLO WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY TH... OKKK !!! "

(( With that the police officer dragged you out by your jacket, he is so done with your bullshit and like that you are handcuffed and now in car beside the police officer.. who is also your HUSBAND ... also love of your life and for him you are a big headache .. for him.. HIM ..... JEON JUNGKOOK <3 ))

JUNGKOOK : " WHAT THE HELL !!! "

YOU : " Why you said i cant even kill the fly ? i can and.. "

JUNGKOOK : " SHUT UP !!!! "

YOU : " Awwww my kookie is so angryyyyyyy :D "

JUNGKOOK : " You dont let me work in peace , you goes out in night and does all these things and i have to come chasing you.. WHY ?! "

YOU : " Because I LOVE YOU & I MISS YOU when you are on night shift !! "

JUNGKOOK : " So everytime i am on night shift , you will come doing things like these so that i can arrest you and you spend your night with me in my poilce station .. ? "

YOU : " EXXAAAAACTLYYYYY !!! :D "

JUNGKOOK : " ...... "

YOU : " I LOVE YOUUUU "

(( Jungkook banged his head on the staring wheel.. you dont let him live in peace , always chasing him here and there and this obsession started 2 years back when you were 1st year photography student and Jungkook was new young police officer in city. He was famous because of his boyish charm and also because of his brain and catching criminals in 24 hours of crime. ))

(( You saw Jungkook in one of the incidents and that was the time you made up your mind that you going to make him yours no matter what . Since then the chasing started, he keep running away and you keep chasing him. His life became hell dealing with you and finally he got frustated and married you because you went down on your knees infront of practically whole seoul and Jungkook died in embarrasment so to come back to life, he accepted your proposal and married you ))